PDA

View Full Version : Cynthia McKinney still in Israeli prison

paulim
07-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Cynthia McKinney who worked together with Ron during the election on basics like the FED is once again in israeli custody.

UN:

Richard Falk, the UN special rapporteur for human rights in the Palestinian territories, said Thursday that the seizure of the boat was unlawful.
McKinney:

We were in international waters on a boat delivering humanitarian aid to people in Gaza when the Israeli Navy ships surrounded us and illegally threatened us
Red Cross:

The humanitarian agency said that seriously ill patients were not receiving the treatment they needed and thousands of Gazans whose homes were destroyed during Israel's three-week Christmas war were still without shelter.

http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=99666&sectionid=351020202

tonesforjonesbones
07-03-2009, 11:42 AM
When did they get ahold of her?? tones

paulim
07-03-2009, 11:47 AM
When did they get ahold of her?? tones

12/30 2008 >more than six month now!

Edit: No, this is a new boat and a new imprisonment.
For three days now! I thought she is still there because of the christmas incident.

Liberty Star
07-03-2009, 12:54 PM
This must be a new ship, previous ship was named US Liberty or something similar in hopes that Israel military would think twice before taking action against it.

Time for lib media and faux pimps to start doing "hit" stories on her.

Dojo
07-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Updated: 5:58 p.m. July 02, 2009

Cynthia McKinney: I’m in jail in Israel
Ex-Ga. congresswoman detained after boat with Gaza supplies held
By Kent A. Miles

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Former Georgia congresswoman Cynthia McKinney revealed in a phone call posted online that she is in an Israeli prison with others who attempted to run a blockade to deliver supplies to Gaza.

McKinney and about 18 other activists in Israeli custody for the past three days will likely be released by Sunday, according to the Israeli embassy in Washington, D.C.

“It’ll take a couple more days before she is put on a plane and flown out of Israel,” Peled said.

A blog entry Thursday on a MySpace page for McKinney said the passengers refused to admit in writing to violating the blockade and trespassing Israeli territorial waters.

The Greek-registered Arion with 21 passengers aboard was in the Mediterranean Sea about 23 miles off the Gaza coast when it was intercepted Tuesday. Israel has blockaded entry to Gaza, which is governed by the organization Hamas, for two years.

The Free Gaza Movement, which organized the voyage, contends the ship was carrying humanitarian aid.

The organization, which has made more than a half dozen sailings to deliver aid to Gaza since August 2008, had renamed the ship Spirit of Humanity and refers to it by that name.

The Israelis rerouted the ship to the port of Ashdod after the seizure. Two of the passengers who signed the waivers have been released from custody and deported, Peled said.

New York journalist Don DeBar said McKinney called him early Thursday. DeBar covered McKinney’s campaign last year as the Green Party presidential candidate and they stayed in touch.

“She sounded okay,” DeBar said.

McKinney said in the online interview (listen to the interview here here ) that she was in a prison cell block with women from different countries detained for arriving in Gaza.

“We have not committed any crime, we have been detained,” McKinney said. We want the people of the world to see how we have been treated just because we wanted to deliver humanitarian assistance to the people of Gaza.”

McKinney called on President Barack Obama to press Israel to assist the Palestinian people.

Among the activists on the ship were McKinney, who twice represented Georgia in the U.S. House of Representatives; and Mairead Maguire, the 1977 recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize for co-founding a group that worked for peace in Northern Ireland.

In a statement, Irish Foreign Minister Micheál Martin called for the immediate release of Maguire and another Irish citizen also being detained.

McKinney’s father said he spoke briefly with her on Thursday and that she told him she was all right.

“We didn’t have a conversation. She just said she was all right, and that was about it,” Billy McKinney of Atlanta said.

The former Georgia legislator and political figure admitted he was worried despite his daughter’s assurances.

“I’m always worried about her,” he said. “I’m a father. I’m a parent. I’m always worried.”

libertarian4321
07-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Time for lib media and faux pimps to start doing "hit" stories on her.

"lib media"? You do realize that she was a radical liberal when she was in congress and that she ran for President last year as the Green Party (they ain't conservative) candidate, right?

Why would the "lib media" attack her when she's a radical liberal herself?

torchbearer
07-03-2009, 04:37 PM
"lib media"? You do realize that she was a radical liberal when she was in congress and that she ran for President last year as the Green Party (they ain't conservative) candidate, right?

because all media pimps Israel first. Cynthia was a on a mission to help Palestinians.
This story will go two ways- she is a criminal for running a blockade.. or she is a hero for defying the concentration camp the Israelis have built for the Palestinians.
Which way do you think the media will play it?

virgil47
07-03-2009, 05:27 PM
She should be left in prison for a few years and then maybe she'd learn to mind her own business.

anaconda
07-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Is this another excursion? She attempted to deliver medical supplies by boat and was blocked, but not detained I don't believe. This was several months ago wasn't it? I'm confused.

anaconda
07-03-2009, 06:07 PM
She should be left in prison for a few years and then maybe she'd learn to mind her own business.

I love her and I think she has balls. After all, this is a voluntary personal intervention. Not a government sponsored act of aggression.

libertarian4321
07-03-2009, 06:48 PM
because all media pimps Israel first. Cynthia was a on a mission to help Palestinians.
This story will go two ways- she is a criminal for running a blockade.. or she is a hero for defying the concentration camp the Israelis have built for the Palestinians.
Which way do you think the media will play it?

Honesty, I'd be shocked if the American media even bothers to mention Cynthia McKinney's latest antics. Not with Jackomania, Palin and Sanford getting all the press.

When she was in Congress and did something stupid, it got covered, but now she's a nobody so they don't care (and I doubt that the American people care either).

anaconda
07-04-2009, 12:24 PM

The media is not "lib" when it comes to someone who takes on the elite establishment and AIPAC, questions NORAD and DOD officials about 9-11 in public Congressional hearings, investigates mission trillions like, perhaps, a Catherine Austin Fitts, challenges the Federal Reserve, and is fiercely anti patriot act. This is a potentially dangerous woman and the mission of the corporate controlled media will be to discredit her as much as necessary ( kind of like they have tried to do to a principled Congressman from the 14th district in Texas ). She has clearly operated sufficiently outside the "left-right" dialog to send up a red flag.

InterestedParticipant
07-04-2009, 02:44 PM
A stunt that helps Cynthia's presidential aspirations and keeps the far left kool-aid drinkers still believing that Obama is real, having "scolded" Israel a few days before the incident.

HOLLYWOOD
07-04-2009, 02:49 PM

Because it's Israel not Honduras... Honduras doesn't have a Goldman Sachs or AIPAC controlling Klan of Money and Media.

Where' that POS lying Double-Wide-Load: Hilary Clinton?

She's usually the firsts to shoot her mouth off on human rights.

InterestedParticipant
07-04-2009, 02:51 PM
The media is not "lib" when it comes to someone who takes on the elite establishment and AIPAC, questions NORAD and DOD officials about 9-11 in public Congressional hearings, investigates mission trillions like, perhaps, a Catherine Austin Fitts, challenges the Federal Reserve, and is fiercely anti patriot act. This is a potentially dangerous woman and the mission of the corporate controlled media will be to discredit her as much as necessary ( kind of like they have tried to do to a principled Congressman from the 14th district in Texas ). She has clearly operated sufficiently outside the "left-right" dialog to send up a red flag.
Oh puleez.

She's another fake thought-leader, mostly aimed at the far left, until they mixed her-in to capture some of Ron's more-confused supporters.

Reading your post is like reading from a CIA cutout document, describing the intended target audience, how the cutout will frame their position on the issues, and how that framing will be leveraged to manipulate the target audience.

When will people stop taking all of this crap at face value? This women is as fake as a $3 dollar bill. Her dad was a sellout and so is she. What has to be done for people to see through the fakery?

paulim
07-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Her dad was a sellout and so is she. What has to be done for people to see through the fakery?

You could enlighten the blind with some hard facts that support your claim that this woman isn't at least authentic, despite philosophical shortcomings. BTW you could tell the blind who is left between all the forgeries. No offense, but I think claiming only is not enough.

dantheman
07-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I'm not shocked at the irresponsible remarks being made about McKinney's character on these forums. This constant bickering has got to stop. The bottom line is a woman is in prison, and what crime has she committed? We would be outraged if this was happening in our country. But many of us here would rather argue about Green Party politics. Is it a problem that someone who stands for liberty occasionally disagrees with us or do they have to be LIBERTARIAN OR DIE all the time?

BenIsForRon
07-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh puleez.

She's another fake thought-leader, mostly aimed at the far left, until they mixed her-in to capture some of Ron's more-confused supporters.

Reading your post is like reading from a CIA cutout document, describing the intended target audience, how the cutout will frame their position on the issues, and how that framing will be leveraged to manipulate the target audience.

When will people stop taking all of this crap at face value? This women is as fake as a $3 dollar bill. Her dad was a sellout and so is she. What has to be done for people to see through the fakery?

Dude, you think everybody is "in on it". What makes you think Ron Paul isn't "in on it."

This guys gotta be a troll...

InterestedParticipant
07-05-2009, 10:34 PM
Dude, you think everybody is "in on it". What makes you think Ron Paul isn't "in on it."

This guys gotta be a troll...
Grow a damn brain.... I'm tired of doing the thinking for people in this forum and then having them throw me under the bus. No wonder they fuck us so bad, because the public is so damn lame you can do anything you want to them and they still believe and trust you. The public has gone through centuries of this abuse, and yet people still buy into the same old scams the Romans were pulling.

This woman is so obviously a shill it's unbelieveable that we even have to have this discussion. She's targeted at the most dense of the kool-aid drinking left-wing, keeping them believing in democracy and real representative government, all the while she is totally ineffective and a complete bozo who embarrasses her constituency by punching a security guard. Why do they always give the public the most lame of defenders, people who couldn't shoot straight if you gave them a weapon? Since JFK, we've not had one effective person in decision making circles doing the publics bidding. Oh, we get Robert Byrd making a midnight speech to an empty Senate about the unconstitutionality of the Iraq war, and Ron asking a few minutes of challenging questions to a FED Chairman who openly dismisses him. What do you think all of this is about, eh?

Anyway, next time you wanna go after me, do a little freaking research, because you would have found that McKinney didn't have to use the Sea as a means of delivery of supplies. In fact, they turned down an offer to use land distribution channels, because that wouldn't have caused an incident and created so much PR. Here's a clip for you....

On Monday June 29 Free Gaza's latest ship of fools, "Spirit of Humanity" set sail from Cyprus with a false ships manifest, listing its destination as Egypt. That was just the first in a series of lies.

The next lie was sent via press release from spokesperson Greta Berlin: claiming the ship "carries three tons of medical aid, children's toys, and rehabilitation and reconstruction kits for twenty family homes.", in direct contrast with their twitter account which stated "We left this morning, one boat, 21 passengers, 20 olive trees, one symbolic bag of cement" .

The boat was intercepted by Israeli authorities and an immediate cacophony of emails and press releases were sent out calling for a phone and email blasts to Israeli and American officials. The squeals invariably had the theme " Free the 'kidnapped peace activists' who are just trying to give hope to the starving children of Gaza"

The reality is there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza, and there are no starving children. Aid continues to flow through the crossings. This year alone over 366,282tons of aid and over 45.693 million liters of fuel have been delivered to the Gaza Strip. Just last week, 674 truckloads (16,323 tons) of humanitarian aid were transferred to the Gaza Strip via the Kerem Shalom cargo terminal and the Karni conveyor belt. In addition to food, medicine and hygiene products, games, basketballs and balloons, trampolines and swimming pools, generators, air-conditioning accessories, clothing, shoes and hats, chairs, mattresses and Styrofoam cups; and raw materials for paper production were all transported

Basketballs and balloons. Swimming pools and trampolines. Oh those brutal and genocidal Israelis!!! Oh, those poor suffering Gazans!

If there is no humanitarian crisis why is Free Gaza working so hard to open the sea route to Gaza? Its certainly not cost effective to transport 20 trees this way. Could it be perhaps that its getting harder and harder to smuggle Iranian weapons via land? Its so much more efficient to go the sea route, if only those pesky Israelis would stop defending their borders. Could Free gaza be trying to smooth the way for a new Karine A?

In 2002, Israel intercepted the Gaza bound Karine A at sea with 50 tons of Iranian and Russian-made weapons - long-range Katyusha rockets and mortar bombs, LAW anti-tank missiles, Sagger anti-tank missiles, mines, sniper rifles, ammunition and more than two tons of high explosives hidden in a cargo of rice, clothes and toys. Sound familiar?

The sad reality remain that until there is a true and lasting peace, checkpoints save lives on both sides of the conflict. And saving lives should be our priority. We all look forward to a day with out the threat of violence, of open borders and crossings. But until the day comes when Israel can live in peace, she needs to live with security. And Israel must control her own borders.

Lastly, read Rene Wormser's book on foundations and how the non-profit industry really works.... I presume you have no experience at all at the national decision making level of these organizations. For if you did, you would understand just how fake they all are, and just how they work to prop-up their own financial war chests at the expense of the publics interests, and how they dream-up projects just to increase donations, membership and exposure.

The game is so ugly it is beyond belief. In fact, I don't think many here can even comprehend just how evil, disgusting and dishonest the system is. But boy oh boy, they sure know how to show up in the media and consistently fake the crap out of you and millions of other Americans... over and over again.

If the mods want to dump one of the most knowledge people here, go for it! But if you want to challenge me assertions then be prepared to really know what the F you are talking about, and don't bring me some shit you read some where from some fake-Patriot media group.

And if you don't understand McKinney's background and the significance of events in her and her family's life, then go do some research and figure it out and stop asking me for all the answers because at some point you have to start using that brain that God gave you.

BenIsForRon
07-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Dude, what value does Cynthia McKinney have to the ruling elite? She got less than .5% of the vote last year and 99% of Americans have no idea who she is.

What are you talking about with her family anyway? Yeah, her dad supported a Jewish mayor instead of a black guy, is that what you're talking about?

InterestedParticipant
07-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Dude, what value does Cynthia McKinney have to the ruling elite? She got less than .5% of the vote last year and 99% of Americans have no idea who she is.
She's a thought leader, that's all. One of many.

Her role is to help shape the perceptions of the kool-aid drinking left, although they have now crossed her original target audience with the most kool-aid drinking ron paul followers, as so many lefties backed ron during the campaign.

What are you talking about with her family anyway? Yeah, her dad supported a Jewish mayor instead of a black guy, is that what you're talking about?
Ok, I'll give you a hint, start your research with Ewen Cameron and then research the area that Cynthia grew up in.

dantheman
07-06-2009, 12:19 PM
The media laughed at her, and so did Ari Fleischer, when she questioned 9-11 and the drills that were going on the same day. She's advocated for eliminating our wars overseas and bringing down the American Empire. Not too mention she's been a hardcore opponent of the Prison Industrial-Complex. But apparently she's apart of the Elites that run the world. Some people on this forum need to calm down. I mean seriously...

dannno
07-06-2009, 12:27 PM

Because even the lib media is establishment media.

dannno
07-06-2009, 12:28 PM

Helping people is bad now?? I really hope you're not Christian, because if you are then you missed the entire point.

virgil47
07-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Helping people is bad now?? I really hope you're not Christian, because if you are then you missed the entire point.

Whether I'm a Christian or not has nothing to do with leaving her in prison. Leaving her in prison is a political statement and is meant to show that she as a private citizen has no business meddling in the affairs of a sovereign nation and should be punished for doing so.

Fozz
07-06-2009, 06:39 PM
You are utterly idiotic.

catdd
07-06-2009, 06:53 PM
virgil you are the same guy that thought the uss liberty brought that attack on themselves too.

BenIsForRon
07-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Ok, I'll give you a hint, start your research with Ewen Cameron and then research the area that Cynthia grew up in.

Seriously, hints? This a discussion thread, not a riddle.

Andrew-Austin
07-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Cynthia McKinney is secretly apart of a massive conspiracy, and she too is oblivious to this secret. The NWO gate keepers, their everywhere man.... Except for on this forum, well their on this forum too, since they have hijacked the minds of some patriots (who neglected to where their protective tinfoil gear) with their mind control devices, which are also a secret. I mean why wouldn't they want to invent mind control technology? They would, which is why they have. Cui bono? If we can imagine some possible reason why the NWO would benefit from mind controlling McKinney and the Ron Pauler's on this forum, then that means that they have indeed done so. They are all powerful after all, because tyranny and the centralization of power just works so well.

fucking sarcasm, ah thank you..

Imperial
07-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Whether I'm a Christian or not has nothing to do with leaving her in prison. Leaving her in prison is a political statement and is meant to show that she as a private citizen has no business meddling in the affairs of a sovereign nation and should be punished for doing so.

Its called civil disobedience and human rights.

virgil47
07-07-2009, 06:56 AM
Its called civil disobedience and human rights.

Yes in America it is. In foreign countries it is less well tolerated. For a group that believes in staying out of other countries business this group certainly appears pro Palestinian!

acptulsa
07-07-2009, 07:13 AM

And even though it isn't easy to discredit people who were delivering humanitarian aid and praise their captors, they're trying. Note how, in the story, the name of the ship is Arions and the reader is warned that people on that ship will refer to it by another name, just because they're crazy--oh, that and they bought it and renamed it as per their rights, too. I mean, even if the re-registration hasn't gone through yet, why does the press need to mention the name change of the ship? Either they're trying to emphasize that this organization can't afford a brand new ship, or they're trying to very subtly make these people look quixotic and impulsive (at least) without actually saying so.

Love those subtleties. See that pattern constantly, and always have. The message is, the government is a professional organization with the right tools for the job; you activists are crazy people risking your lives on shoestring operations. And McKinney, having once been in the House and thrown it away, has made herself an outcast by their standards (and may well deserve to be in jail by extension?).

Their spin is all over that piece, even as they desperately try to provide enough information that they can claim there's no spin there. I think they're doing a nice job of shining light on the cockroaches, and I think this kind of embarassment is good for governments like Israel's and our own.

Yes in America it is. In foreign countries it is less well tolerated. For a group that believes in staying out of other countries business this group certainly appears pro Palestinian!

You don't have to be pro-Arab to deplore the treatment of the Palestinians, any more than you had to be pro-Jewish to deplore the treatment they got in Europe seventy years ago.

dantheman
07-07-2009, 07:32 AM
She's been released now.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/dekalb/stories/2009/07/05/mckinney_israel.html

Bossobass
07-07-2009, 08:10 AM

You could try reading the OP, or anything about the story for that matter.

They were in international waters. In case you're as dumb as you read, that means no one's country.

She was offered release but refused because the terms were that she sign a confession to a crime she didn't commit. The same crime you're accusing her (and all of the aid volunteers of).

Pro Palestinian is irrelevant.

Bosso

virgil47
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
She was and is guilty of interfering in the business of a sovereign nation. She was on a ship that attempted to run a blockade and was captured in the process. She has bragged in the past of having slipped through the blockade in order to interfere in another nations affairs. As a private citizen she does not have any business poking her leftist nose into other peoples business.

Cowlesy
07-07-2009, 06:44 PM

So what if there are some individuals on the board who are sympathetic to the Palestinians, who cares? That'd be like me pointing out that you, Elya, Numbers, Objectivist, Black Terrel, Sean Edwards etc etc are sympathetic to the Israelis --- again, who cares?

We have too much wrong in our own country to bother worrying about those two wastelands in my opinion. That being said, arresting Cynthia McKinney is retarded for delivering aid items to the Palestinians. She'd never smuggle anything bad in there because she KNOWS she'd go to jail for that.

Just a stupid publicity stunt on both sides.

virgil47
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
So what if there are some individuals on the board who are sympathetic to the Palestinians, who cares? That'd be like me pointing out that you, Elya, Numbers, Objectivist, Black Terrel, Sean Edwards etc etc are sympathetic to the Israelis --- again, who cares?

We have too much wrong in our own country to bother worrying about those two wastelands in my opinion. That being said, arresting Cynthia McKinney is retarded for delivering aid items to the Palestinians. She'd never smuggle anything bad in there because she KNOWS she'd go to jail for that.

Just a stupid publicity stunt on both sides.

I must agree with you.

klamath
07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I have as much sympathy for her as I have for the reporters in the Korean prison. If you mess around as a private citizen in foreign countries it is you that must deal with the consequences.
As I recall there was very little support for the American reporters in North Korea on these forums so let's stick to principles.

BenIsForRon
07-07-2009, 09:50 PM
As I recall there was very little support for the American reporters in North Korea on these forums so let's stick to principles.

Bullshit. There were some as narrow minded as you, but more sympathized with the reporters. If reporters didn't infiltrate North Korea, how would we know what's going on in North Korea? We need to know what's going on in North Korea for the sake of history and for sake of understanding the suffering of our fellow man.

And Cynthia McKinney is simply drawing attention to the plight of the Palestinians, which makes her *GASP* an activist! You know what you could call those crazy Ron Paul supporters waving signs and knocking on doors? Activists.

You find an issue you are concerned about, and you work to improve it. The only difference between Cynthia and us is that she is trying to help someone in a different nation. When you're working to help someone, their geographic location shouldn't matter one bit. According to your logic, the Israelis own the Palestinians.

klamath
07-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Bullshit. There were some as narrow minded as you, but more sympathized with the reporters. If reporters didn't infiltrate North Korea, how would we know what's going on in North Korea? We need to know what's going on in North Korea for the sake of history and for sake of understanding the suffering of our fellow man.

And Cynthia McKinney is simply drawing attention to the plight of the Palestinians, which makes her *GASP* an activist! You know what you could call those crazy Ron Paul supporters waving signs and knocking on doors? Activists.

You find an issue you are concerned about, and you work to improve it. The only difference between Cynthia and us is that she is trying to help someone in a different nation. When you're working to help someone, their geographic location shouldn't matter one bit. According to your logic, the Israelis own the Palestinians.

I would say the majority said sorry but they knew the risks.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=195365&highlight=north+korea

Actually I feel real bad for those reporters and what life is going to be for them in the next 12 year if they even survive that long.
My point is far to many times these little stories lead to a war that in the end deals out far more destruction of life and liberty than before. Activists in foreign counties are trying to get the masses behind their cause which ends up being governments.
I bought the line for a while that we were doing something for the brutallized populations in Iraq and Kuwait. The atrosities Sadamn not doubt was commiting. I have taken gunfire believing that what I was doing was just. There were many activists in Bosnia and Kosovo before we got involved and there were many activists talking about Iraq as well. They are the ones that stirs hate to the point that the nation goes to war. We will have a hell of a time staying in a non intervention foreign policy if the masses are stirred into a rage at the horrors other countries are perpetuating on human beings.

BenIsForRon
07-07-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't think ignorance is the best way to avoid war. It is important to see and understand what is happening to the oppressed. Then, as private citizens, we can find non-violent ways to assist them, if possible.

Cowlesy
07-08-2009, 05:33 AM
I don't think ignorance is the best way to avoid war. It is important to see and understand what is happening to the oppressed. Then, as private citizens, we can find non-violent ways to assist them, if possible.

I don't mind what private citizens do in their own time, but once a Flag is officially behind those conducting "non-violent" activism, I think that is how war starts.

State foreign intervention is the mother of all f-ups.

dantheman
07-08-2009, 08:02 AM
That's exactly it. McKinney was not there as a part of a government run organization or there on behalf of the Obama Administration. This is a woman who took it upon herself, with some others, to try and bring aid to those who need it. Would we all be saying these same things if these were Missionaries over there trying to help people? Not to mention, all this talk about this event leading to war is silly, considering the media hasn't said one word about it and not a lot of Americans know who McKinney is, so I think we should stop beating the war drums ourselves.

InterestedParticipant
07-08-2009, 08:32 AM
That's exactly it. McKinney was not there as a part of a government run organization or there on behalf of the Obama Administration. This is a woman who took it upon herself, with some others, to try and bring aid to those who need it. Would we all be saying these same things if these were Missionaries over there trying to help people? Not to mention, all this talk about this event leading to war is silly, considering the media hasn't said one word about it and not a lot of Americans know who McKinney is, so I think we should stop beating the war drums ourselves.
This women was there to gain publicity for herself and to try to gain credibility for the Obama administration... that was her sole purpose. It was an authorized mission, sanctioned unofficially by the White House.

You've been pawned.

Jags~Beach
07-08-2009, 08:47 AM
This women was there to gain publicity for herself and to try to gain credibility for the Obama administration... that was her sole purpose. It was an authorized mission, sanctioned unofficially by the White House.

You've been pawned.

I'd like to see her try that in a country like North Korea, or Iran for that matter. This is not about a humanitarian mission, this is just another attempt to paint Israel as the enemy by the extreme left wing liberal freaks.

Peace&Freedom
07-08-2009, 02:01 PM
No need for her to paint Israel negatively, they did that by themselves when they scooped her up in international waters and put her in jail. She wasn't trying to get captured, she was snatched while still in international waters!

acptulsa
07-08-2009, 02:06 PM
No need for her to paint Israel negatively, they did that by themselves when they scooped her up in international waters and put her in jail. She wasn't trying to get captured, she was snatched while still in international waters!

And if she had been allowed to deliver the stuff, Israel would have won the public relations battle hands down.

Flash
07-08-2009, 02:22 PM

You've been pawned.

I doubt that. Seems like a fringe conspiracy theory.

BenIsForRon
07-08-2009, 02:28 PM

You've been pawned.

She ran against Obama during the election, you ass. She's in the green party because she disagrees with many of his policies.

Please, go to the prison planet forums and never come back.