PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Chris Simcox challenges McCain

SwordOfShannarah
07-03-2009, 10:01 AM
http://www.SimcoxForSenate.com

http://www.JohnMcCain.com

Jeremy
07-03-2009, 10:03 AM
don't know enough about him atm.... but he's probably better than McCain...

slacker921
07-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Has he been on Freedom Watch or Glenn Beck?

It would be some sweet revenge to defeat McCain.... and from looking at his site he'd be a LOT better than McCain.

scandinaviany3
07-03-2009, 10:42 AM
would be the 1st big take down by the movement!

Nice to have so many liberty candidates running this year...ron really started the revolution:)

Looks like mccain's numbers are really bad in his home state at the primary level???

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/states_general/arizona/50_of_gop_voters_in_arizona_say_mccain_is_out_of_t ouch

ChaosControl
07-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm sure he'd be infinitely better than McCain.

SwordOfShannarah
07-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm not sure if he's been on FreedomWatch, etc. but here is some good tv footage:

http://www.youtube.com/v/wmPMYmPdK44

speciallyblend
07-03-2009, 10:55 AM
anyone that runs against an established GOP backed candidate is a better option then the controlled bought out republicans backed by the GOP/rnc leaders! minus Ron Paul of course!!!

i will vote 3rd party before i ever back a rnc/gop bs undercover neo-con candidate! there are 2 parties in the gop now republicans and Ron Paul republicans. i will only back candidates that favor Ron Paul's Platform. if a candidate is supported by the rnc or corrupt GOP leaders! then i will have to question if they really are Ron Paul republicans! i do not buy the GOP BS anymore!

if the candidate is not genuine. then they will never get my vote or family or friends votes!!

pretty much 90% percent of the gop will never get our vote,since they do not support Ron Paul or Ron Paul Republicans or the republican party!

I will only vote for genuine Ron Paul Republicans or other parties candidates that support Ron Paul's Platform!!!

the RNC/Gop leaders can take that to the bank!!!!

POLL ANSWER=YES YES YES as long as they are for a majority of Ron Paul's platform!!! and they do not have to be republican!!! to earn my money and vote!!

tggroo7
07-03-2009, 11:03 AM
I say no just because I'm honest...I am going to prioritize my funds, I can't fund every good candidate and unfortunately Mccain's warchest will be endless so it would be the toughest matchup compared to others.

Imperial
07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
On Dkos I saw one guy thinking about voting for Simcox to get an easier guy to beat for the general election.

SwordOfShannarah
07-03-2009, 12:10 PM
On Dkos I saw one guy thinking about voting for Simcox to get an easier guy to beat for the general election.

Democrat support is another interesting angle. I would think any democrat would prefer a traditional republican over a neo-con any day. It's a pretty republican state from what I understand though, do democrats have much of a voice in AZ?

heavenlyboy34
07-03-2009, 12:20 PM
Democrat support is another interesting angle. I would think any democrat would prefer a traditional republican over a neo-con any day. It's a pretty republican state from what I understand though, do democrats have much of a voice in AZ?

They're the minority, but they can be pretty vocal. The last governor was a dem, and IMHO they're pretty active here in AZ. It would be nice if Simcox ran, but he's got a lot of baggage. (He's been accused of fraud by certain disgruntled minutemen.)

Lord Xar
07-03-2009, 12:35 PM
yup. I will.

Standing Like A Rock
07-03-2009, 12:40 PM
I support him, but not financially.

Njon
07-03-2009, 03:07 PM
I don't know a whole lot about him, either, but I do watch his Twitter feed and the other day he linked to Young Americans for Liberty. See http://twitter.com/simcox/status/2425269391

TruckinMike
07-03-2009, 09:50 PM
They're the minority, but they can be pretty vocal. The last governor was a dem, and IMHO they're pretty active here in AZ. It would be nice if Simcox ran, but he's got a lot of baggage. (He's been accused of fraud by certain disgruntled minutemen.)

To clear the air of accusations - Using the word "disgruntled" tends to give the idea that those Minutemen had no justification for there accusations. Those certain minutemen may have had more reasoning than you will ever know. My position on simcox is that yes, he has a political ideology that we would (mostly) agree with, but his human side pulls more weight.

Is he better than McCain? --- By leaps and bounds.

I'll leave with that.

TMike

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2103/2066954876_5214d90687.jpg

scandinaviany3
07-03-2009, 10:45 PM
oops..

scandinaviany3
07-03-2009, 10:52 PM
YouTube - Chris Simcox speaks on Social Security, Health Care and Veterans Benefits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZzUxzCdb0&feature=channel)

YouTube - Chris Simcox Discuses Nationalized Health Care (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWeaItpYXg&feature=channel)

YouTube - Chris Simcox Discuses TARP and bail out as bad policy. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2GeFyLHGNI&feature=channel)

Sure sounds yummy...

speciallyblend
07-04-2009, 09:16 AM
wtf 12 people would still vote for mccain and you wonder why the neo-cons have the power in the republican party> you gave it to them. hell those 12 folks voting for mccain would have been better off not voting!! the fact is you can dislike simcox. so do not vote for him vote for the guy that would enable fascism! yeah for mccain. well at least now we know why the gop is full of neo-con republicans, even ron paul republicans voted for them!! geez . well at least your keeping the gop happy in AZ!! they know you would still vote for a rino like mccain! good luck gop!

i would vote 3rd party before i was forced to vote mccain!! mccain shouldn't even be an option for republicans even if running!

Rangeley
07-04-2009, 09:24 AM
wtf 12 people would still vote for mccain and you wonder why the neo-cons have the power in the republican party> you gave it to them. hell those 12 folks voting for mccain would have been better off not voting!! the fact is you can dislike simcox. so do not vote for him vote for the guy that would enable fascism! yeah for mccain. well at least now we know why the gop is full of neo-con republicans, even ron paul republicans voted for them!! geez . well at least your keeping the gop happy in AZ!! they know you would still vote for a rino like mccain! good luck gop!

i would vote 3rd party before i was forced to vote mccain!! mccain shouldn't even be an option for republicans even if running!
The poll doesn't ask who you would vote for, but whether you would financially support Simcox.

speciallyblend
07-04-2009, 09:32 AM
The poll doesn't ask who you would vote for, but whether you would financially support Simcox.

phew sorry misread ,haven't had coffee yet got worried that we had 12 rpf mccain neo-con supporters. i guess the sad truth is the same folks that supported ron paul , a good majority voted for lesser of 2 evils in their fear of obama .they endorsed neo-con republicans in elections!! not everyone but a good portion!!

heavenlyboy34
07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
I apologize for using loaded language. :o

To clear the air of accusations - Using the word "disgruntled" tends to give the idea that those Minutemen had no justification for there accusations. Those certain minutemen may have had more reasoning than you will ever know. My position on simcox is that yes, he has a political ideology that we would (mostly) agree with, but his human side pulls more weight.

I'll leave with that.

TMike

heavenlyboy34
07-04-2009, 11:58 AM
I apologize for using loaded language. My bad. :o

I'll leave with that.

TMike

scandinaviany3
07-04-2009, 02:56 PM

Strange..if our greatest enemy are the neo cons, and leader of that movement is john mccain, and if there is no other liberty candidate in the race...got to wonder..what are we thinking???

We should be the ones scarrying the neo cons to death all the time and going to war with them so they dont have to have any war but political war on the brain.

I am suprised unless there are trolls on this site now adays that more people dont want to take out mccain?

If we arent able to support a candidate against mccain financially then he and his minions will be able to put their money and power somewhere else that hurts us and cause more trouble.

If they loose their head of command they will be scattered and lost...and we can immediately move into the vacuum.

This is especially true right now with the damaged republican brand and all the falling leaders...and now Palin resigning.

I cant think of something more perfect than the fruits of this election be the battle to take out the democrats crook in CT, the mcconnell neo con senate leadership machine in KY, and the National NEO con leader John McCain...

That is a very fine year for our movement. Win all of these and nothing will ever be the same again..and the numbers and situations look possible to do this...

speciallyblend
07-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Strange..if our greatest enemy are the neo cons, and leader of that movement is john mccain, and if there is no other liberty candidate in the race...got to wonder..what are we thinking???

We should be the ones scarrying the neo cons to death all the time and going to war with them so they dont have to have any war but political war on the brain.

I am suprised unless there are trolls on this site now adays that more people dont want to take out mccain?

If we arent able to support a candidate against mccain financially then he and his minions will be able to put their money and power somewhere and cause more trouble.

If they loose their head of command they will be scattered and lost...and we can immediately move into the vacuum

I cant think of something more perfect than the fruits of this election be the battle to take out the democrats crook in CT, the mcconnell neo con senate leadership machine in KY, and the National NEO con leader John McCain...

That is a very fine year for our movement. Win all of these and nothing will ever be the same again..and the numbers and situations look possible to do this...

yeah .i misread the poll,but what i said kinda applies to every republican in every state! to me if republicans voted for mccain because of obama. then they endorsed the neo-con platform and have nothing to bitch about but themselves!!
if you vote for a neo-con you deserve a neo-con ,now mccain didn't win,but by voting for mccain .they endorsed the very platform they are against! in the end the only persons to blame for the deaf dumb and blindness of the gop are the republicans themselves aka those that voted lesser of 2 evils and those that voted for neo-cons in their state!

if you voted for mccain .then that voter really has nothing to bitch about!! you endorsed the very policy you say you do not like! enjoy!!

until republicans figure this part out. the gop will have no future with my vote!!

the ron paul republicans can put every republican out of office. if they had a backbone to do it,but they fall for the lesser of 2 evils as well(not all rpr's)! i hope ron paul republicans stop voting for the current gop republicans!! until they do , they only vote the same persons in,that they are complaining about!!

this last election proved this especially in Colorado. where we sent a good majority of them(gop) packing!! and we will keep sending them packing!!

hell the gop here in colorado will not support ron paul republicans, so now the democrats in colorado are having 2 ron paul republicans running as democrats. the gop in colorado deserves to die and be buried forever!! i hope that doesn't sound to harsh!

edit,honestly if the cogop doesn't shape up fast. I honestly think the rprepublicans and the lp/tp/cp and indy's could form a new party in the near future if the cogop doesn't shape up soon!! the cogop could become a 3rd party before 2010 ends! I would gladly pay the 500 dollar fee to create a new party and platform.If the tp/lp/cp and rpr's and the indy's created a new platform and party;) If we created a Liberty Party with backing from the leaders of the lp/tp/cp/indys and ron paul republicans! we would be the next major party in colorado behind the dems;) not to mention the amount of dems that would crossover for Liberty;)