Wrong party

Austin
07-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Wrong party

Yeah, I was about to say that. :(

FSP-Rebel
07-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I was about to say that. :(
I just hate to see good people waste their time and our resources. Someone from the M institute should know better.

Romulus
07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
Wrong party

I'm kinda new... can someone explain?

Epic
07-03-2009, 07:33 AM
I guess they would rather he run Republican

It's not like he'd win that way either. It's Crist vs. Rubio in the primary.

Atleast now when Charlie Crist wins the primary, conservative republicans can jump ship and vote for this guy in the general.

erowe1
07-03-2009, 08:15 AM
I guess they would rather he run Republican

It's not like he'd win that way either. It's Crist vs. Rubio in the primary.

Atleast now when Charlie Crist wins the primary, conservative republicans can jump ship and vote for this guy in the general.

They won't jump ship. But also, they would have no more reason to do so with Crist on the ballot than they would with Rubio anyway. So far Rubio has given them no reason to believe that he would be preferable to Crist.

Also, it's not just between Rubio and Crist in the primary. There are others, and there's still time for more to join. Of those currently in the contest, I'd say Smith is clearly the best option for RP Republicans. If Florida RP supporters decide to support him or anyone else who may yet enter and make them a factor, then nothing is stopping them from doing so, and there's no reason to think at this early stage that they can't succeed. After all, why should they have a different mindset in this primary race than they did in the 2008 presidential one?

Dreamofunity
07-03-2009, 12:38 PM
Eh, if I decide to vote I might as well vote for him.

Njon
07-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Here it is on Digg: http://bit.ly/gRoXp