PDA

View Full Version : Some on Daily Kos becoming critical of Obama.

paulitics
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/7/2/749361/-Administration-Asks-for-Two-Month-Delay-on-CIA-Torture-Report

Read the comments. This would be a good time to make friends. Don't forget, 25% on this forum are former Democrats. They need to know that Obama works for Wallstreet and the Military Industrial complex, not them. That is their number one hot button.

Freedom 4 all
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
There are some level heads at Daily Kos, far from the majority but they're there. Eventually they will get disillusioned with their fellow liberal lemmings and come here. That's what happened with me.

Epic
07-02-2009, 07:04 PM
There are some level heads at Daily Kos, far from the majority but they're there. Eventually they will get disillusioned with their fellow liberal lemmings and come here. That's what happened with me.

I think they would have to learn economics first. Doubtful for most.

cindy25
07-02-2009, 07:55 PM
wait til the war in Afghanistan starts going badly.

Afghanistan is Obama's Iraq/Vietnam

paulitics
07-02-2009, 08:19 PM

So what woke you up?

silverhawks
07-02-2009, 08:30 PM
wait til the war in Afghanistan starts going badly.

Afghanistan is Obama's Iraq/Vietnam

I would definitely compare it more to Vietnam than Iraq. The Graveyard of Empires is waiting for more US forces to arrive. I don't think people have a clue what Obama is advocating by raising US military presence there.

gls
07-02-2009, 08:41 PM
I would definitely compare it more to Vietnam than Iraq. The Graveyard of Empires is waiting for more US forces to arrive. I don't think people have a clue what Obama is advocating by raising US military presence there.

The Soviet Union's decade long occupation of Afghanistan certainly helped to hasten the fall of that empire. Of course that's how Al Qaeda came into being - a product of U.S. supplied money, weapons and training. I wouldn't be surprised if the Kremlin was clandestinely planning payback.