PDA

View Full Version : Reuters: Ron Paul Strikes Gold

Knightskye
07-02-2009, 06:35 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/bigMoney/idUS313090701920090702

Just last week, he again introduced a bill "to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990," which would presumably make schools less safe but which would reinforce our right to bear arms.

Right, because a 'Gun-free school zone' sign is going to stop someone from committing a crime.

But something has to give. Paul's Gang of 244 is fed up. They're ready to kill something. It will probably be Obama's regulatory plan. Then again, with Paul leading the charge you never know. It may be something central, something federal, something reserved. Never underestimate Ron Paul. Even if there's no reason not to.

A little exaggerative (which is apparently a word), but decent. :D

eduardo89
07-02-2009, 06:43 PM
That was quite a good article I must admit

Epic
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
If there's a sign outside my house saying "The people here have no guns and cannot fight back." and then I remove it, I would not be less safe. I would more safe.

What doesn't the writer understand about that?

RSLudlum
07-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Gov. Sanford took alot of flack from the anti-gun crowd for signing a bill in June which did the same for concealed carry on school property.

Indy Vidual
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
"This again makes Paul's coalition all the more remarkable. The distrust of the Fed has reached a point at which a majority of House members are following a radical into battle."

torchbearer
07-02-2009, 07:12 PM
"This again makes Paul's coalition all the more remarkable. The distrust of the Fed has reached a point at which a majority of House members are following a radical into battle."

words the king used to vilify our founders.... radicals- rebels-

kojirodensetsu
07-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Just last week, he again introduced a bill "to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990," which would presumably make schools less safe but which would reinforce our right to bear arms.
Lolol. Being able to protect yourself makes you less safe? :rolleyes:

Knightskye
07-03-2009, 04:25 AM
words the king used to vilify our founders.... radicals- rebels-

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it cost nothing to be a patriot.

They're turning their backs on the king. ;)