PDA

View Full Version : Ordered A New License Plate

Objectivist
07-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Been driving around with "HI TAXES" for a few years and thought it was time for a change... I was really getting tired of dyslexic Texans waving at me and saying hello... IT"S TAXES DAMN IT!. Then there were those that didn't understand if I was for or against higher taxes, but whichever you think I did make people think about taxes for the last eight years. Then one of the reasons I picked it was that it was the first thing I thought of when looking at the blank license plate on my screen, with the 'California' scrolled across the top of it.

SO, now I have a new one and there is another like it available for anyone looking for a personalized plate, that happens to live in California. I picked "REPUBLC", so the top of the plate has the standard 'California' and then "REPUBLC" below. Now maybe I can get people thinking of what republic means and get some gears turning in peoples heads again?? Who knows?

The other available like plate was "REPBLIC" for anyone interested.

OH too late but Mods feel free to move this as I just realized the err of my ways.:rolleyes:

eduardo89
07-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I had 1337 on my first car...yes i know how lame that is...