PDA

View Full Version : Call your Senators now. Don't wait!

paulitics
07-02-2009, 03:59 PM
This cap and trade nightmare will likely pass, unless they hear our voices loud and clear. Don't give up on this. We have pushed these scoundrels back before. This will likely be voted on next week, perhaps as early as Monday.

If this goes through without a fight, then look forward to socialized health care this summer. If we push this back, they may have to wait at least another 4 years to get the votes. Obama's approval rating is plummeting, and they know they don't have much time. This one we can stop.

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

FrankRep
07-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Defeat the 'Cap and Trade' Energy Tax Bill in the Senate

http://www.votervoice.net/Core.aspx?AID=972&Screen=alert&IssueId=18625&SessionID=%24AID%3d972%3aSITEID%3d-1%3aVV_CULTURE%3den-us%3aTARGETID%3d-1%3aAPP%3dGAC%24

heavenlyboy34
07-02-2009, 04:11 PM
when is the deadline to call?

Romulus
07-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Kit Bond and 'bride of Chucky' McCaskill? I think my state's doomed.

satchelmcqueen
07-03-2009, 09:01 AM
heres what i sent to saxby chambliss of georgia...i doubt itll do any good, but hey...

"

i live in fannin georgia and would like to ask you to vote NO on the cap and trade bill when it comes up for vote. me and my family can barely afford our electric, gas and food as it is. my land surveying job is almost gone due to the economy and cap and trade will not help that or the energy situation at all. it is nothing but a massive tax and an intrusion into our lives. i urge you to vote NO when this comes up and hope to hear from you and how you plan to vote. and by the way, my electric bill is right at $100 a month. with cap and trade, it will double or triple, and this is admitted by the very people who are pushing the bill. with that type of increase i WILL have to disconnect from the power company. i will not be able to afford to drive to work. business's all over will feel the same pinch. jobs WILL be lost. other counties that have tried this have since suffered great economic struggles and have turned from the bill. most people are barely making it right now, and a tax like this bill will impose would surely destroy whats left of america. please vote NO.

thank you"