PDA

View Full Version : Defending the Constitution

Mattsa
06-03-2007, 10:50 AM
OK!

I'm English as some of you already know

I happen to think the USA is being run by the most evil bunch of gangsters since the Nazis. I don't think there is possible hope that Ron Paul will ever be President. They would assassinate him if it looked even remotely likely

So, after the next bunch of NeoCon criminals have taken over the White House next year, what are you guys and gals gonna do about it!?

You see, the English are the most useless, apathetic, class ridden bunch of idiots on the planet and they will allow anyone to ride roughshod over their liberty and freedom. The British will queue up for their ID cards like lambs to the slaughter.

The Americans are a different ball game altogether. You are an armed nation and you wish to see a return to the Constitutional Republic.

I think there is going to be one hell of a bun fight in the USA because too many people know their government, political, media and corporate structures are totally corrupt.

So how many people do you think would be prepared to pick up a rifle and actually fight for the principles you wish to uphold?

I ask this because I think there is the possibility of an armed insurrection and possibly even civil war in America in the next 5 years

Craig_R
06-03-2007, 11:23 AM
while I agree with most of what you say, I still do believe we can get Ron Paul elected. I fear it will take citizens being rounded up in the FEMA camps before most of the country realizes what is going on. unfortunately in america we are educated in government indoctronating centers called public schools and the citizenry on a whole has little to no education in civics, thus little to no knowledge of how our government is supposed to be. It will take blatant tyranny to shake most of america awake, but we are making headway.

I would hope that we have some in the military holding high ranks that have taken an oath to defend amercia and the constitution from enemies foriegn and domestic that see that we now have a domestic enemy, and that , that enemy is government itself. we citizens would have little chance against our own military if it came to insurrection. On the other hand so would the government have little chance against our own military. I hold hope, those patriots able to keep Dr. Paul safe, do so. He may be our last chance, aside from re-educating the country as a whole.

GreenApples
06-03-2007, 11:38 AM
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

;)

tnvoter
06-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Apparently a lot of people in Arizona are feeling betrayed on immigration issues, and are highly considering pressuring their leaders for a secession from the Union. Obviously, this is illegal (I think) after the civil war for almost every state- and I think Vermont already voted recently in an attempt to secede.

Things are gonna get crazy they get this bill passed and signed.

dwdollar
06-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I believe armed insurrection should always be the last resort. I don't want to advocate it, but I will do what I must if it comes to that. But, firstly don't you have to have unarmed insurrection? I don't think we are there yet, but at the risk of sounding like a wacko, I believe it is closer than some might think.

Most Americans need something tangible in their everyday lives in order to believe that something is wrong. Once the economy fails, many people will wake up. Take for example The Great Depression and Prohibition. Many of the heroes of the time were bank robbers and criminals. The federal government was in serious trouble of losing control.

The internet is the last best hope for democracy in this country.

carla8478
06-03-2007, 12:53 PM
My philosophy is prepare for the worst, and hope & pray for the best. That's the way I keep pessimism & optimism balanced. I sincerely believe Ron Paul can win, but at the same time I've prepared myself not to be crushed if he doesn't. Still got to keep the movement going forward.

Ron Paul is awesome and so many people are coming out of obscurity to support him.

Gee
06-03-2007, 12:56 PM
Unless another major terrorist attack hits the mainland USA, I don't think there is much of a chance of a neocon getting elected in '08. Fred Thompson (who actually sounds pretty reasonable on many issues) might be able to if he changed his stance on the war and ran against Hillary (who a lot of people hate).

If we go to war with Iran and a draft is instituted, I think there might be a chance of some sort of a rebellion. But I don't think either of those events are likely.

The idea of our armed forces being used to stop a state from secede is aborhent to me... And I don't think many Americans would stand for that. Lincoln's tyrannical moral justification can at a time where there was great animosity between the north and south, but there is no such animosity between states today.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I ask this because I think there is the possibility of an armed insurrection and possibly even civil war in America in the next 5 years

Well, duh! What do you think the detention camps are for?

MsDoodahs
06-03-2007, 01:53 PM
So, after the next bunch of NeoCon criminals have taken over the White House next year, what are you guys and gals gonna do about it!?

IMO, nothing will be done about it.

You see, the English are the most useless, apathetic, class ridden bunch of idiots on the planet and they will allow anyone to ride roughshod over their liberty and freedom. The British will queue up for their ID cards like lambs to the slaughter.

The Americans are a different ball game altogether. You are an armed nation and you wish to see a return to the Constitutional Republic.

Only a small number of americans wish to see a return to the Constitutional Republic. Most are like your description of the the English.

So how many people do you think would be prepared to pick up a rifle and actually fight for the principles you wish to uphold?

We're looking at other places to live. I hope we have a bit longer than 5 years - I'd like to think closer to 10. :)

MsD

Mattsa
06-03-2007, 02:31 PM
IMO, nothing will be done about it.

Only a small number of americans wish to see a return to the Constitutional Republic. Most are like your description of the the English.

We're looking at other places to live. I hope we have a bit longer than 5 years - I'd like to think closer to 10. :)

MsD

Interesting answers to my post

I was a bit worried I ewas going to be shot down in flames but it seems some of you are concerned enough to take what I wrote seriously.

It doesn't leave me feeling very optimistic that Ron Paul is going to ever be President. We can only hope he can do enough to plant the seed of scepticism in the minds of the American people what is going on.

I would just add that our future despot Prime Minister has said on the news today that he will strengthen our anti-terrorist legislation even further when he becomes PM at the end of June.

I am watching our civil liberties being trampled on day by day here and I am genuinely scared to death of my own government. They scare me much more than a few islamic terrorists.

My dad said to me this evening, 'We are living in a very dangerous world'

That's an understatement. Unfortunately he doesn't understand where that danger lies......like most people!!

I said to him, 100,000 die every year in the UK from smoking tobacco! I think you need to get your sense of danger into some kind of persprective!