PDA

View Full Version : Free Adam Kokesh "Marine Take That Hill" TShirt!

ClayTrainor
07-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Just a reminder to those of you planning on donating to the Adam Kokesh Money bomb, that you can get this kickass free tshirt, if you donate $100 or more. :)

http://thisjuly4th.com/AdamKokeshMoneyBomb/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/tshirt.jpg

More info here http://thisjuly4th.com/AdamKokeshMoneyBomb/?p=134

tpreitzel
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
A brilliant slogan which will appeal to the average voter...

UtahApocalypse
07-02-2009, 10:20 AM
So its not free. Its $100

ClayTrainor
07-02-2009, 10:23 AM

It's free if you donate $100+ to the Kokesh Campaign, yes. This is being paid for at the expense of an individual patriot by the name of Jeff Covington, not the Kokesh Campaign itself.

The idea is to encourage some patriots to pony up. It's a sweet Tshirt :)

Hello to my fellow liberty loving friends. We all understand the importance of trying to help Adam get elected to Congress! But A huge issue that I forsee facing Adam is campaign finance. We must ensure he has all the Resources needed to take on the political machine. I understand with the current economic problems facing us today, not everybody can afford to donate, but for those of us that are able to, my offer is this…

For every $100 donated to the Kokesh for congress exploratory committee at www.Kokeshforcongress.com or the p.o. box listed at the website via paypal or check, I will personally send you my new black “MARINE! TAKE THAT HILL” Kokesh for Congress tee shirt.

Let’s all give Adam his marching orders…MARINE! TAKE THAT HILL!

I will keep this offer on the table as long as possible, hopefully, it gets to the point that I will have to withdraw it because I can’t afford to keep up!

My email address is JeffCisready@gmail.com…. I’ll be looking for your paypal reciepts, shirt sizes, and shipping addresses!

For Liberty,
Jeff Covington

Austin
07-02-2009, 12:22 PM

lol :D

ClayTrainor
07-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Bump!

UtahApocalypse
07-02-2009, 10:11 PM
It's free if you donate $100+ to the Kokesh Campaign, yes. This is being paid for at the expense of an individual patriot by the name of Jeff Covington, not the Kokesh Campaign itself.

The idea is to encourage some patriots to pony up. It's a sweet Tshirt :)

You do know that if something is advertised as "Free" legally you have to fulfil any requests. That is why PBS has "Donation" drives and does not give the gifts as free, but as a gift for a donation. Its a legal issue that whoever is doing this should be well aware of.

CUnknown
07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
So, you have to do this by paypal, not by credit card, to get the t-shirt? I was planning on paying by credit card.

speciallyblend
07-04-2009, 09:28 AM
You do know that if something is advertised as "Free" legally you have to fulfil any requests. That is why PBS has "Donation" drives and does not give the gifts as free, but as a gift for a donation. Its a legal issue that whoever is doing this should be well aware of.

you do realize that it is free if you donate 100 bucks?? pretty simple. try not to complicate it in your brain! everyone gets it!! why don't you!

your like bill clinton is is is! sounds like the only person that wants to make it a issue is you. well if it becomes a problem the source could be you maybe?

it is advertised as free if you donate 100 bucks! i guess if someone was bitching enough .they would give up a shirt!