PDA

View Full Version : MTV Star Heidi Montag: Over My Dead Body Would I Take A Microchip

disorderlyvision
07-01-2009, 04:01 PM
[.

libertarian4321
07-01-2009, 04:27 PM
said Montag, adding, “My body belongs to Jesus Christ, to God alone, and no one will ever put anything in me, I will not worship the devil, I will not be conformed to this world, that will not happen.”

Okay, I know this is coming from Heidi Montag, a person who is surely a few cards short of a full deck, but this statement really got me to laughing.

Her body belongs to Jesus Christ/God and no one will ever put anything in her?

WHAT ABOUT THE PLASTIC SURGEON WHO GAVE HER THOSE HUGE BREAST IMPLANTS?

Another quote demonstrating the genius of Heidi Montag (I won't even go into her gushing support of John McCain during the election):

http://www.theinsider.com/news/382058_Heidi_Montag_Loves_Her_Breast_Implants

"My whole life, I looked at my chest and was like, OK, they're going to grow. This is my year! And it never happened. I was less than an A-cup. I wore pushup bras, which cut into my skin. If I was with a guy and there was a girl next to me with big boobs, I would be like, Oh, my God, he's looking at her! On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I'd be like, I hate her! I hated my nose too. I have my dad's nose, which is huge. It took up so much of my face, when I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn't get away from it!"

BTW, she also later had her nose done.

She's exactly the kind of genius we need to pay attention to- her, and her unstable husband.

gls
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I saw Katherine Albrecht give a talk on RFID. It's really scary stuff. They're already putting it in some state's driver's licenses, of course right now it's voluntary but that won't last. Certain corporations want to put it in shoes and clothing and pretty much every single consumer good imaginable. That's what worries me...you can't do anything about it if you don't know you're being tracked.

Sandman33
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I think it's great that pop culture icons are waking up to the truth. They are the only ones that the youth pay attention to so they are VITAL in getting the message across.

I could give a shit about her implants or rhinoplasty. She's speaking out against microchip slavery and thats great.

gls
07-01-2009, 04:38 PM
(I won't even go into her gushing support of John McCain during the election)

Didn't you support Barack Obama?

Obama is making Bush II look like a good president.

MelissaWV
07-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Are we entirely sure that Heidi doesn't think a "microchip" is fattening?

I mean... have you listened to this girl?

Then again, yeah, like Sandman said. Sadly, these are the sorts of people the Youth look up to en masse. There are intelligent youngsters around, but they are informing themselves. Perhaps it takes a hypocrite whose brain rattles to reach the public at large? If it gets people to search and learn, sounds good to me :)

paulitics
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
I could give a shit about her implants or rhinoplasty. She's speaking out against microchip slavery and thats great.

amen to that.

Indy Vidual
07-01-2009, 05:11 PM
0:10 First segment
Look closely at Alex's face when Spencer calls him "a true America patriot."
Why does Alex have that expression?

Sandman33
07-01-2009, 05:14 PM
4 minutes into the last video there. Spencer actually apologizes for helping dumb down America for the last two years with their bullshit tv show and not focusing on America going down the tubes.

Thats awesome. I don't have enough words for just how awesome that is.

LittleLightShining
07-01-2009, 05:16 PM
4 minutes into the last video there. Spencer actually apologizes for helping dumb down America for the last two years with their bullshit tv show and not focusing on America going down the tubes.

Thats awesome. I don't have enough words for just how awesome that is.

But they were just on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here". If that wasn't garbage tv I don't know what was.

Sandman33
07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
0:10 First segment
Look closely at Alex's face when Spencer calls him "a true America patriot."
Why does Alex have that expression?

Because in the beginning of the interview Alex doesnt really know who Spencer and Heidi are, he thinks that they are just typical cookie cutter hollywood morons....he finds out that they really did pay attention to his message and ends up liking them very much. As do I now.

I used to see these two smiling at me in magazines at the market and what not and I would just assume they were total asshats. But now I like them very much. I'm not goint to say that they are super intelligent but definitley good people and on our side.

Rangeley
07-01-2009, 05:22 PM
But they were just on "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Outta Here". If that wasn't garbage tv I don't know what was.
Actually, it wasnt a bad show at all.

LittleLightShining
07-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Actually, it wasnt a bad show at all.

There was nothing else on and the kids wanted to watch it so I endured a few episodes. The mix of people was interesting but really, I thought it was crap.

MRoCkEd
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
This was actually pretty cool.

libertarian4321
07-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Didn't you support Barack Obama?

Obama is making Bush II look like a good president.

No, I supported Ron Paul right from the beginning- I was actively working for his campaign, and donating large sums of money to his campaign, for more than a year before you first signed on here.

Though I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Heidi Montag's hypocrisy...

libertarian4321
07-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Are we entirely sure that Heidi doesn't think a "microchip" is fattening?

I mean... have you listened to this girl?

Then again, yeah, like Sandman said. Sadly, these are the sorts of people the Youth look up to en masse. There are intelligent youngsters around, but they are informing themselves. Perhaps it takes a hypocrite whose brain rattles to reach the public at large? If it gets people to search and learn, sounds good to me :)

Lol- she'd probably be less offended if they came out with a low fat version.

If you really want to see what total tools Heidi and Spencer are, watch "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here"- after the first hour of the show, you'll be convinced that these are two of the biggest jackasses in Hollywood (and that is quite an accomplishment).

Damn, I just admitted publicly that I watched an episode of "celebrity." I was flipping channels, and I came upon that train wreck of a show and couldn't turn away- I'm so ashamed. :)

swed
07-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Wow, my 5 year old cousin wouldnt take a microchip. Really, who cares?

swed
07-01-2009, 06:12 PM
Though I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Heidi Montag's hypocrisy...

You criticized McCain. A lot of people on here ( GLS ) are not libertarians at all, just butthurt McCain voters who are ashamed of their failed party. So they call themselves "libertarians".

ctiger2
07-01-2009, 06:19 PM
What a body!

http://www.realaddicted.com/http://realaddicted.com/images/2009/03/heidi_montag.jpg

Looks like she's been micro chipped in her belly button already.

swed
07-01-2009, 06:20 PM
her face = *barf*

libertarian4321
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
You criticized McCain. A lot of people on here ( GLS ) are not libertarians at all, just butthurt McCain voters who are ashamed of their failed party. So they call themselves "libertarians".

Yup, I criticized McCain and Palin a lot- and they deserved every bit of it.

As a guy who has spent most of his life in the Republican Party, I am FAR more offended by big government Republicans (like McCain and Palin) than big government Dems (Obama). I expect Dems to be big spenders- to be upset with a Dem for excessive spending is like being upset with a bird for having wings- its pointless.

However, I expect Republicans to know better. Sadly, these days, there are almost no fiscal conservatives in the GOP.

libertarian4321
07-01-2009, 06:25 PM
her face = *barf*

Show some respect, that face cost almost as much as those huge silicone (or are they saline?) tits!

swed
07-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Her body modifications probably cost more than my house. Man shes really tricked out.

Mini-Me
07-01-2009, 06:32 PM
I think it's great that pop culture icons are waking up to the truth. They are the only ones that the youth pay attention to so they are VITAL in getting the message across.

Agreed...if even people like Heidi Montag can be reached, there really must be hope for everyone else. :)

tangent4ronpaul
07-01-2009, 06:52 PM
What a body!

http://www.realaddicted.com/http://realaddicted.com/images/2009/03/heidi_montag.jpg

Looks like she's been micro chipped in her belly button already.

She'd look a lot better with out the silicon... YEACH!

-t

Indy Vidual
07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Agreed...if even people like Heidi Montag can be reached, there really must be hope for everyone else. :)

We need hope. :)

LittleLightShining
07-02-2009, 02:28 AM
You criticized McCain. A lot of people on here ( GLS ) are not libertarians at all, just butthurt McCain voters who are ashamed of their failed party. So they call themselves "libertarians". Ok, I'm confused... What's GLS? Because I know you didn't just sign up here last month and start calling us what you called us :eek:

Dreamofunity
07-02-2009, 02:52 AM
That was... awkward.

I've never seen much from them other than them being cocky mtv stars famous for nothing, definitly wouldn't expect them on Alex's show. Only on the second video, mentioning of the federal reserve and what not, they're actually somewhat informed. I'm impressed, but only because I had such low expectations.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
07-02-2009, 03:26 AM
Who cares if she has breat implants or a surgically altered face or produced a hideous television show or if she has made dumb remarks in the past. The fact is that here are two celebrities who are well know to teenagers across the country and they are showing signs of waking up in a big way. We should be rejoicing and trying to get into contact with them so they can visit LF and get a real education and rejoicing for the fact that we are witnessing something that we really need but instead we sit here and talk about body modification and the fact that they are celebrities. Some of us really need to get over ourselves and realize that everyone deserves an opportunity to fight for freedom now matter how idiotic their past might be.

nbhadja
07-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Wow, never would I imagine them on the Alex Jones show.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
07-02-2009, 03:59 AM
I want to stick a certain thing in a certain place, but I dont think Jesus would let her go along with it.

Natalie
07-02-2009, 10:17 AM
If you really want to see what total tools Heidi and Spencer are, watch "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here"- after the first hour of the show, you'll be convinced that these are two of the biggest jackasses in Hollywood (and that is quite an accomplishment).

Damn, I just admitted publicly that I watched an episode of "celebrity." I was flipping channels, and I came upon that train wreck of a show and couldn't turn away- I'm so ashamed. :)

I watched that too. Spencer and Heidi are the dumbest celebrities in Hollywood. Besides that, they openly supported McCain. I just read about them being on Alex Jones on thesuperficial.com. Yes, I read that garbage. Every day, in fact. :o I can't believe AJ would put them on. I love him, so I will let this one slide.

Here they are wearing McCain shirts. *facepalm*

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/heidi-spencer-mccain-10228-3.jpg

ClayTrainor
07-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Wow... i wanted to bash my head against the wall listening to her go on about "End Times" and all that crap.

She's clearly so stupid, i'm sorry, i couldn't stand this interview. The guy was painful to listen to as well. I'm glad they made the conversion, and i hope they bring some of their zombie idolizers along with them, but i wouldn't brag about this endorsement too much :p

Romulus
07-02-2009, 10:23 AM
This is really a positive. Yes, they can be slammed, but give them credit. They are risking career suicide and will be probably fall victim to the MSM/Hollywood machine. But they have woken up, and in time will hopefully become more educated and this is a plus, to inform the new generation of the NWO. So the end result is a positive one and they are courageous for going on AJ.

Natalie
07-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Al Roker basically destroys them on this show for acting like such jerks on "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of here":

YouTube - Al Roker Ripps Heidi & Spencer To Pieces on The Today Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-m7hY7K4Y)

MRoCkEd
07-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Well I doubt they support McCain anymore. How many 9/11 truthers do, after all?

ClayTrainor
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Well I doubt they support McCain anymore. How many 9/11 truthers do, after all?

I've met Obama supporting truthers, so who knows. :rolleyes:

Sandman33
07-02-2009, 11:17 AM
At the middle of the last part of the interview Spencer apologizes for being a part of whats keeping America dumbed down and asleep. And wishes he had known the truth about the Fed and the emerging police state earlier.

I have no problem respecting him now.

Epic
07-02-2009, 11:31 AM
I watched that too. Spencer and Heidi are the dumbest celebrities in Hollywood. Besides that, they openly supported McCain. I just read about them being on Alex Jones on thesuperficial.com. Yes, I read that garbage. Every day, in fact. :o I can't believe AJ would put them on. I love him, so I will let this one slide.

Here they are wearing McCain shirts. *facepalm*

Well, it was McCain or Obama for most people. It was bad either way. I wouldn't really hold that against them. And their mind is changed on key issues such as government secrecy, the federal reserve, govt. mandated vaccines, etc. They probably now share our skepticism of government, if not our libertarian ethic.

NYgs23
07-02-2009, 11:38 AM
They'd probably require chips for govt employees (starting with the military perhaps, and moving along on to everyone else) and have big businesses in league with the govt require for their employees, and eventually it would become economically very difficult not to have a chip.

Natalie
07-02-2009, 01:20 PM
Ok, I finally finished listening to that whole thing. I take back what I said. Heidi and Spencer are actually pretty cool. I can't believe it.

Sandman33
07-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Ok, I finally finished listening to that whole thing. I take back what I said. Heidi and Spencer are actually pretty cool. I can't believe it.

:D

Romulus
07-02-2009, 01:32 PM
And they are back on again right now. :)

christagious
07-02-2009, 08:05 PM
Who cares if she has breat implants or a surgically altered face or produced a hideous television show or if she has made dumb remarks in the past. The fact is that here are two celebrities who are well know to teenagers across the country and they are showing signs of waking up in a big way. We should be rejoicing and trying to get into contact with them so they can visit LF and get a real education and rejoicing for the fact that we are witnessing something that we really need but instead we sit here and talk about body modification and the fact that they are celebrities. Some of us really need to get over ourselves and realize that everyone deserves an opportunity to fight for freedom now matter how idiotic their past might be.

+1776 Didn't you hear that the liberty movement is an exclusive club and you gotta be invited and accepted by the others first?

No, I agree with you, we need to accept anybody we can get, we are a minority afterall. But I'm still gonna remain skeptical until I see them actually make an effort to educate people and be activists

christagious
07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
At the middle of the last part of the interview Spencer apologizes for being a part of whats keeping America dumbed down and asleep. And wishes he had known the truth about the Fed and the emerging police state earlier.

I have no problem respecting him now.

I hear ya, but don't fall head over heels for them just yet, we gotta wait and see if this is some publicity stunt or if they are sincere

coyote_sprit
07-02-2009, 08:25 PM
“My body belongs to Jesus Christ, to God alone, and no one will ever put anything in me, I will not worship the devil, I will not be conformed to this world, that will not happen.”

Is it possible to have my name changed to Jesus Christ or Yeshua? That's a joke btw I really have no interest in Heidi Montag.