PDA

View Full Version : Watch President Obama answer you questions at 1:15 p.m. ET

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-01-2009, 09:05 AM
If I didn't know any better, I would think the gov owns youtube

angelatc
07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
As much as I dislike Obama, I like that he does these things. Bush only spoke to crowds at private fundraisers and such.

Elwar
07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
I doubt he'll be answering my questions...

My question to anyone in Washington would involve asking them why they feel that stealing from me is ok.

I vow that the first Congressman/Senator/President that I see, I will tell them that they do not have my permission to take my money.

Well, except for Ron Paul...he already understands this.

FrankRep
07-01-2009, 09:09 AM
Youtube is owned by Google.

Google is a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations#Members

angelatc
07-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Youtube is owned by Google.

Google is a corporate member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations#Members

You've made up my mind. The people that have been running this shadow government are so infallible and organized that there's no real reason for us to even be involved.

There's obviously no chance that Google jumped at a chance to boost both their traffic and prestige by hosting a digital town hall with the most powerful man in the world.

And of course, they would never given any other President the bandwidth.

FrankRep
07-01-2009, 09:27 AM
You've made up my mind. The people that have been running this shadow government are so infallible and organized that there's no real reason for us to even be involved.

There's obviously no chance that Google jumped at a chance to boost both their traffic and prestige by hosting a digital town hall with the most powerful man in the world.

And of course, they would never given any other President the bandwidth.

What?

I'm just saying that the Council on Foreign Relations has Youtube in their hands.