PDA

View Full Version : McCain staffer bashes Palin

disorderlyvision
07-01-2009, 08:30 AM
.]

Bman
07-01-2009, 08:37 AM
My thought was how can someone clearly less intelligent than myself be running for the Vice Presidency of the U.S. At least I did vote for her or McCain.

angelatc
07-01-2009, 08:45 AM
My thought was how can someone clearly less intelligent than myself be running for the Vice Presidency of the U.S. At least I did vote for her or McCain.

I think there are lots of people less intelligent than you holding public office. I didn't vote for them though.

McCain was a train wreck before Palin climbed on. I'm no Palin fan, but if McCain had voted against TARP he would be president today. He lost the election all by himself.

Vanity Fair is pandering to the liberals, just like McCain. Palin was a rock star to the party faithful. For whatever reason, they liked her better than they did McCain. Her "sordid family life" wasn't an issue for anybody except the liberals.

Bman
07-01-2009, 08:49 AM
I think there are lots of people less intelligent than you holding public office. I didn't vote for them though.

McCain was a train wreck before Palin climbed on. I'm no Palin fan, but if McCain had voted against TARP he would be president today. He lost the election all by himself.

Vanity Fair is pandering to the liberals, just like McCain. Palin was a rock star to the party faithful. For whatever reason, they liked her better than they did McCain. Her "sordid family life" wasn't an issue for anybody except the liberals.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong. Palin is not to blame for McCain's loss. She was just the icng on top.

People liked Palin because they thought they could relate to her. My sister who is a registered Democrat, voted for McCain/Palin becasue she felt that Palin was like her(PTO and such). Which isn't a good thing (being like my sister), and the fact that my sister admitted she wouldn't vote for a black person. I did my best to get them to vote 3rd party or right in Ron Paul. I made the most progress with my parents. Heck, my oldest sister is just dumb.

klamath
07-01-2009, 08:49 AM
Yeaw McCain and the McCain campaign was a wonderful operation except for Palin. Big joke! I love how these people keep trying to blame Palin for McCains failure. McCain was the failure and always has been.
McCain was actually polling above Obama after picking Palin but funny thing it was only after the financial meltdown and mcCain suspending his campaign to fight for the bailout that his poll numbers folded??
Palin obviously didn't have the experience to be president but to blame her over McCain's failure is rediculous.

roho76
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
The worst part is McCaindidnt even pick her. That much is obvious and should throw up red flags about the whole process. You should trust your VP. Same goes for BO/Biden. Who in their right mind would pick Joe "foot in mouth" Biden as their running mate? BO is not dumb I'm sure we can all agree on that. No matter how dumb his policies are they are premeditated and cold calculated.

Krugerrand
07-01-2009, 09:55 AM

Yup ... TARP really did him in. A vote against it would have put him opposite Bush and opposite Lord Barry.

acptulsa
07-01-2009, 09:57 AM
The worst part is McCaindidnt even pick her.

Oooh, a conspiracy! Yea!

Let's see, follow the money...

...No, no money in it there...

...No, no one made money off that...

Tina Fey! It's the Tina Fey conspiracy!! :cool:

JP2010
07-01-2009, 10:50 AM
I like Palin. She can really draw a crowd and has a certain magnetism.

That being said, I don't agree with a good number of her stances and would not vote for her.

She really needs to study history and get current on what is happening in the world.

If Ron Paul could get her under his wing and show her the light, she would be a force to be reckoned with.

Brooklyn Red Leg
07-01-2009, 04:18 PM
I too am baffled by the claim that Palin cost McCain the election. He was the albatross around the neck of the Republicans, not Palin. I may not like her in the least, but goddamn was she a breath of fresher air than douchebag McStain.

slacker921
07-01-2009, 04:23 PM
good.. I'd rather vote for Gary Johnson or Michelle Bachman than "SarahCuda"

Zippyjuan
07-01-2009, 08:01 PM
The popularity of Sara Palin in some circles shows just how bad things have become in the Republican Party.

speciallyblend
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM
the fact you guys are debating mccain over palin shows the gop has no future both are party hacks and useless republicans. the gop has no future if palin is the future? the gop is clueless as long as palin is discussed as an option in the gop. then the gop is not my gop and will not get my vote!

if you folks are trying to turn off new republicans .i can tell you. you are doing a great job at it!! you guys should join the democratic pr team;) they would love to hire you;)

dgr
07-01-2009, 11:38 PM
mcCain wouldn't pick Romney because he got all the attention and sucked the air out of the room when he and McCain had post debate apperances. he picked palin to get some attention to his campaign and draw a crowd, and get republicians who would never vote for him to the polls. Without her he would have only won single diget states .
The big question is why do republicians want to destroy one of the biggest crowd attractions they have, you can finess denying her the nomination as we all saw last year, but why destroy a fund raising crowd getter?