PDA

View Full Version : PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)

DadaOrwell
06-30-2009, 06:12 PM
YouTube - PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuOAbarqRaM)

muh_roads
06-30-2009, 06:13 PM
wow what whores. I support their right to use the morning after pill if they get raped in a dark alley.

Cowlesy
06-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Best start to a Ridley Report I've seen in a while.

Epic
06-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Damn I thought she was gonna flash

dannno
06-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Thank God I got to this thread before it was deleted..

Haven't seen the video yet cause of my work firewall, though..

ClayTrainor
06-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Best start to a Ridley Report I've seen in a while.

That was a hell of an intro indeed :cool:

speciallyblend
06-30-2009, 06:39 PM
wow what whores. I support their right to use the morning after pill if they get raped in a dark alley.

??? wtf??? if you think they are whores for dancing sexy? then i assume your defintion of a slut is a woman who shows her ankles!

are you flds?? 09?? whoop there it is?? ummm this is 2009 not ancient overplayed songs, might as well played sir-mix-alot! have they heard there is new music out there yet???

i wouldn't call a woman clothed shaking her hip to the left and right and gyrating as to racey??? once she removes clothes and is on a pole. then maybe we can call it racey:)

heavenlyboy34
06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
??? wtf??? if you think they are whores for dancing sexy? then i assume your defintion of a slut is a woman who shows her ankles!

are you flds?? 09?? whoop there it is?? ummm this is 2009 not ancient overplayed songs, might as well played sir-mix-alot! have they heard there is new music out there yet???

i wouldn't call a woman clothed shaking her hip to the left and right and gyrating as to racey??? once she removes clothes and is on a pole. then maybe we can call it racey:)

lolz...I bet your gramamma thinks it's racy! ;):D (danged goodfernuthin youngins! lol)

FreeTraveler
06-30-2009, 07:07 PM
now those are some freedom movements I could get behind. :p

revolutionisnow
06-30-2009, 07:16 PM
I think this is how we should sell the Liberty movement and attract new people. That video has 5 times as many views as some of his other releases. While they are dancing you can have them talk about free market economies and non interventionist foreign policies etc, or even dub it in later.

Stary Hickory
06-30-2009, 07:21 PM
Wut?

Where did the girls go?

Epic
06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
I think this is how we should sell the Liberty movement and attract new people. That video has 5 times as many views as some of his other releases. While they are dancing you can have them talk about free market economies and non interventionist foreign policies etc, or even dub it in later.

Hmmm when watching the video I suddenly want to have an interventionist foreign policy...

LibertyEagle
06-30-2009, 07:53 PM

Keep in mind that they are liberty ladies, so they are probably armed.

Pod
06-30-2009, 08:24 PM

Dancing sexy is wrong. What is PorcFest? I hate them now.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Dancing sexy is wrong. What is PorcFest? I hate them now.
I'm presuming you're being facetious. Oh, and PorcFest is like the best liberty camping event of the year in the world. Anyone who loves liberty should plan on coming next summer. The campground was sold out this year, so they had to give out RV sites for extra campers. Even the local hotels were sold out. The scenery is stunning and there's an outstanding panoramic view of NH's White Mountain Ranges. Jason Osbourne of Sakal CAI (pro-liberty collections firm - they collect with respect) provided free beer and liquor all week long. On tap was VT's Magic Hat and NH's Manchester Brewing Co's Imperial Blonde. I had the time of my life and we had over 600 FSPers and prospectives in town for a record-setting event. The http://motorhomediaries.com guys were there as well as Alison Gibbs from the Campaign for Liberty - who gave an excellent workshop on the organization. Marijuana flowed freely and open carrying was like a trendy thing. Plus, Free Talk Live was doing live broadcasts Thurs-Sat which you can here at my #1 sig line.

Nirvikalpa
06-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Sometimes I ask, 'why am I in this movement again?'

Definitely one of those moments.

swed
06-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I feel this is hurting the liberty movement. This is something id expect out of a liberal. Theres a time and place for that kind of stuff, which is not in politics.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 09:28 PM
I feel this is hurting the liberty movement. This is something id expect out of a liberal. Theres a time and place for that kind of stuff, which is not in politics.
This was a camping event man. We weren't campaigning for office at this event. It was a party thing, sheesh... If you think the dancing thing was a bad thing, then realize that an impromptu rave was going on - thus the dancing. I know, I was there.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Sometimes I ask, 'why am I in this movement again?'

Definitely one of those moments.
Lame. NJ must be so much better...

Bman
06-30-2009, 09:37 PM
What's wrong with those guys. When two girls are dancing like that you jump in the middle!!!

Brassmouth
06-30-2009, 09:39 PM

It's this kind of snobbish attitude that hurts the movement, unfortunately.

Bman
06-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Dancing sexy is wrong.

Why?

Bman
06-30-2009, 09:42 PM
It's this kind snobbish attitude that hurts the movement, unfortunately.

+1

Epic
06-30-2009, 10:00 PM

Are you serious? This is one thing the movement is lacking, hot chicks.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 10:03 PM
What's wrong with those guys. When two girls are dancing like that you jump in the middle!!!
I will admit that, they were weak. I just watched the 1st 20 secs of the vid and didn't see the rest. There was so many people at the fest that I neglected touching base with those 2 particular chicks. Let me say that there were so many more hot chicks there that you'd be shocked.

Bman
06-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Are you serious? This is one thing the movement is lacking, hot chicks.

We have hot chicks in the liberty movement. Just most hot chicks know not to present themselves online.

JeNNiF00F00
06-30-2009, 10:22 PM
I see nothing wrong with it altho its not really my type of scene but as long as its not me up there I don't care what they do. I thought this movement was about liberty and freedom?

Keith and stuff
06-30-2009, 10:23 PM

OMG sir, you are quite mean. That is very disrespectful. They are just girls dancing at a party. It is a pretty common thing.

FrankRep
06-30-2009, 10:24 PM
It's okay to have some fun and hang out with friends.

max
06-30-2009, 10:25 PM
typical American whores....

nice to look at, don't get me wrong....but whores

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 10:26 PM
I see nothing wrong with it altho its not really my type of scene but as long as its not me up there I don't care what they do. I thought this movement was about liberty and freedom?
There was plenty more to PorcFest than chicks dancing, let me tell ya. The C4L had a strong presence there, what more do ya need? Plus, it's the Free State Project's summer showcase, I loved every minute of it.

Brassmouth
06-30-2009, 10:45 PM

Dancing means you're a whore?

Where do you people come from?

dannno
06-30-2009, 11:20 PM
Wow, some of you guys really need to get out more... that was the tamest dancing I've seen since my sixth grade dance.

jsu718
06-30-2009, 11:34 PM
The ladies dancing followed by the pan to the guys just standing there was pretty epic.

LibertyEagle
06-30-2009, 11:41 PM

:eek:

And you wonder why more women are not in this movement. Go look in the mirror, boys.

FSP-Rebel
06-30-2009, 11:43 PM

And you wonder why more women are not in this movement. Go look in the mirror, boys.
Thx for that

pinkmandy
06-30-2009, 11:44 PM

+ 1

They were just having fun. So what? Never had a few drinks w/friends and danced? They looked good so they get criticized and called whores. Sad.

muh_roads
06-30-2009, 11:53 PM
My "whore" comment was derived more from the one chick in the white short shorts whos ass cheeks are hanging out the bottom slightly. Damn cockteases!

That's fine. I'd still give her a tappin'. But she still be a whorin'.

Freedom to dance and cocktease...freedom to call her a whore. Everyone wins!

Lighten up people...lol

Keith and stuff
07-01-2009, 12:00 AM

They never offered their bodies for money. Heck, you were not even there. Way to be a rude person...

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Paladin, you're extremely disrespectful and what makes you think either one of those women would have your lousy ass? :mad:

And no, you most certainly do not have the freedom to call women whores on this board. I hope I've cleared that up for you.

Vessol
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Annndddd...Ron Paul had a heart attack.

FSP-Rebel
07-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Paladin, you're extremely disrespectful and what makes you think either one of those women would have your lousy ass? :mad:

And no, you most certainly do not have the freedom to call women whores on this board. I hope I've cleared that up for you.
Feisty Keith and Liberty E as well. He's one of our best though.

Indy Vidual
07-01-2009, 12:03 AM
Perhaps this thread should be moved to *hot* topics? :p

muh_roads
07-01-2009, 12:05 AM

So you can call me "lousy ass" but I can't use the word "whore"?

Sweet! Tyrant. :p

Brassmouth
07-01-2009, 12:06 AM
My "whore" comment was derived more from the one chick in the white short shorts whos ass cheeks are hanging out the bottom slightly. Damn cockteases!

If you think that's even close to inappropriate you've clearly never stepped foot on a college campus.

Social conservatives like yourself are a hindrance to this entire movement. Perhaps you'd be happier living with the Amish? Or worse, the Religious Neocon Right?

Vessol
07-01-2009, 12:07 AM
If you think that's even close to inappropriate you've clearly never stepped foot on a college campus.

Social conservatives like yourself are a hindrance to this entire movement. Perhaps you'd be happier living with the Amish?

qft.

Dunno why social conservatives seem to cling on to it.

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 12:07 AM
So you can call me "lousy ass" but I can't use the word "whore"?

Sweet! Tyrant. :p

Yes, I realize I did that, but you know what, I'm human. I'm also a woman and I'll be damned if I'll sit here and let you continue wagging your tongue about women that way. Especially, women in this movement.

muh_roads
07-01-2009, 12:09 AM

Social conservatives like yourself are a hindrance to this entire movement. Perhaps you'd be happier living with the Amish? Or worse, the Religious Neocon Right?

Never said it was appropriate or inappropriate. People can do what they wish. If I was there I'd jump in the middle and spank their tushes. Might get a gun pulled on me but it'd be worth it.:p

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 12:10 AM
qft.

Dunno why social conservatives seem to cling on to it.

What makes you think he's a social conservative? I can't say as I've heard too many of those use the language that was used.

muh_roads
07-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Yes, I realize I did that, but you know what, I'm human. I'm also a woman and I'll be damned if I'll sit here and let you continue wagging your tongue about women that way. Especially, women in this movement.

If either of those chicks are actually on this forum then I'm sorry.

Kludge
07-01-2009, 12:15 AM
They are just girls dancing at a party. It is a pretty common thing.

Yep... :(

Freedom from government. Ability of others to judge actions and people is also protected from government.

Ron Paul supports legalization of narcotics. He does not necessarily use or endorse use or said narcotics.

Oh, grow a spine.

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 12:18 AM

I don't know if they are or not, but we do know they are a part of this movement. Show some respect, man.

Bman
07-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I don't know if they are or not, but we do know they are a part of this movement. Show some respect, man.

YouTube - Aretha Franklin - Respect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSdFTVhFyyc)

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 12:22 AM
:D

Sing it, Aretha!

jsu718
07-01-2009, 12:46 AM
That's when the whores come in. Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk... Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Vessol
07-01-2009, 12:49 AM
That's when the whores come in. Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk... Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

Edit: doh

Bman
07-01-2009, 12:49 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That movie is great. RIP Chris Farley.

muh_roads
07-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Kludge convinced me to take back the apology.

YouTube - Dj Zeus feat Double FT - NO RESPECT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiadXKvUaNk)

umm, yeah.

Vessol
07-01-2009, 01:07 AM
I prefer

YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

(really fucking old, I know, but yeah)

Minarchy4Sale
07-01-2009, 01:13 AM
I prefer

YouTube - Show Me Your Genitals (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM)

(really fucking old, I know, but yeah)

That never fails to make me laugh.

FSP-Rebel
07-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Can we get back on topic plz, folks? We all luv ya up here but we need more support instead of the relayin 'round here. Join the FSP and rock on. I'm one, holla.

Bman
07-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Can we get back on topic plz, folks? We all luv ya up here but we need more support instead of the relayin 'round here. Join the FSP and rock on. I'm one, holla.

I think it's great. I've been trying to convince my wife that we should consider moving to New Hampshire. Maybe one day but I think it's going to be tuff for us to consider any action/possibility for the next 5 years.

FSP-Rebel
07-01-2009, 01:48 AM
I think it's great. I've been trying to convince my wife that we should consider moving to New Hampshire. Maybe one day but I think it's going to be tuff for us to consider any action/possibility for the next 5 years.
Your effort is what counts, bro. Come up here and show the wifey what's good at the next PorcFest or Libertyforum, we'll show her the way for ya. Rock On!

LibertyEagle
07-01-2009, 01:55 AM
This thread is disrespectful to the women forum members.

I'm closing the thread.