PDA

View Full Version : Urgent: Help me get Ron Paul on this radio show

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 06:10 AM
To coincide with Congressman Paul's trip to Massachusetts on Friday I was hoping we could state an e-mail blitz to get him on the following radioshow. Now this show is on a sports talk radio station but don't be fooled; A. It is at times very political oriented B. It is one if not the most listened to radio shows in Boston and C. The hosts of the show are conservative.

The Show is Dennis & Callahan on WEEI in Boston - this station is also heavily heard in Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut.

The e-mail address is:
DennisandCallahan@entercom.com

Cordially,
Jared M. Callanan

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 06:46 AM
Sorry but I am going to bump the hell out of this thread because this is very important to our campaign in massachusetts.

Patrick Henry
09-24-2007, 07:14 AM
To coincide with Congressman Paul's trip to Massachusetts on Friday I was hoping we could state an e-mail blitz to get him on the following radioshow. Now this show is on a sports talk radio station but don't be fooled; A. It is at times very political oriented B. It is one if not the most listened to radio shows in Boston and C. The hosts of the show are conservative.

The Show is Dennis & Callahan on WEEI in Boston - this station is also heavily heard in Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut.

The e-mail address is:

Cordially,
Jared M. Callanan

Good Idea. We should also try to get him on Severin.
http://www.wtkk.com/Personalities/JaySeverin/tabid/69/Default.aspx

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Bump... Come on guys help me out

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 01:48 PM
just wanted to quickly point out that not only is weei heard in maine, new hampshire, mass, rhode island and conn but it is also heavily listened to via streaming online. This is the official station of the red sox and patriots so it would be huge to get ron paul on.

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 04:21 PM
bump

chiefsmurph
09-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Sent him an email.

ronpaulyourmom
09-24-2007, 04:27 PM
Email sent.

Thom1776
09-24-2007, 04:29 PM
This might work:

I went to the Patriots' game on Sunday, and I saw all these signs for Ron Paul. One read: "Ron Paul: American Patriot". These guys were handing out info on Ron Paul. I never heard of him before. Well, now I DO know about him. He's running for president and he really IS a patriot.

LibertyEagle
09-24-2007, 04:52 PM

The e-mail address is:

Cordially,
Jared M. Callanan

Email sent

Jared Callanan
09-24-2007, 07:25 PM
Thank you so much guys.. Hopefully we can get him on, this would be huge!

goRPaul
09-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Email sent.

Jared Callanan
09-25-2007, 06:12 AM
yeah thats a bump

Jared Callanan
09-25-2007, 08:46 PM
I am going to continue to bump this unti you folks help me out..

We are still trying to do an e-mail drive to get him on WEEI's Dennis & Callahan to promote his rally on Saturday! This is extremely important! Just a heads up on WEEI; it is a sports talk radio station but Dennis & Callahan are political oriented and have political guests on. WEEI is heard in the following states; Maine, New Hampshire, Massacussets, Rhode Island, and parts of Connecticut! Not just that but they are one of the most listened to stations via streaming audio online of any station in the country. Why? Because of the popularity of the Red Sox and Patriots of course! Help me get Ron Paul on Dennis & Callahan! E-mail them tonight, have your friends e-mail them tonight:

Geronimo
09-26-2007, 05:07 AM
Bump

Jared Callanan
09-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Bump

erowe1
09-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Sorry, but I trust the official campaign to know how to use Ron Paul's precious time better than I do some guy on the ronpaulforums. You're better off leaving the scheduling to them. Remember if he does the show you think he should do, that's taking him away from some other opportunity that, for all you know, could be better.

Jared Callanan
09-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Ron Paul is slated to do many smaller radio shows in the state. If we can crack this highly rated show into inviting him on the way we did with the daily show and others, he will be heard by many more listeners. Don't rely on the national campaign for everything.