PDA

View Full Version : Debunking Federal Reserve Myths?

Romulus
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Guys... I stumbled across this one:

http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/flaherty/Federal_Reserve.html

Pure nonsense or valid? Please give me an update.

dannno
06-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Facts: No foreigners own any part of the Fed. Each Federal Reserve bank is owned exclusively by the participating commercial banks and S&Ls operating within the Federal Reserve bank's district.

Do you see what they did there??

Haven't gone through the entire piece yet, but essentially what they're doing is deceiving people, and it's very obvious... I say the Fed is controlled by foreign banks, and this guy comes out and says that it's ok because they are American branches of said foreign banks..so the piece isn't neccessarily lying, it is just being very very deceptive.. Just like the Fed itself..

polomertz
06-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Do you see what they did there??
....so the piece isn't neccessarily lying, it is just being very very deceptive.. Just like the Fed itself..

I totally agree.

Even though I have a bias against the fed, I could write a better (while still false) debunking than this. I think if the average person reads this and pulls out the actual facts provided, they might come to the conclusion that most of these debunks actually just prove the "myth".

dannno
06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
I think if the average person reads this and pulls out the actual facts provided, they might come to the conclusion that most of these debunks actually just prove the "myth".

Precisely.

Debunking sites on 9/11 were one of the major reasons why I became convinced that the official story definitely wasn't true. The debunking sites are for people who haven't done any research on 9/11 themselves. If they did, they would see how ridiculous the debunking sites distort and manipulate the truth as well as the arguments that truthers present in order to fit their agenda. I mean, these sites would just straight up lie about what "9/11 truthers" believe. They'd put up some altered version of a '9/11 theory' just to disprove it..

shocker315
06-30-2009, 02:14 PM
This "debunking" piece has been posted here before. Here is one response from back in 2004.

http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=meetflaherty&refpage=issues