PDA

View Full Version : Little Fun

Jimmy
05-16-2007, 02:10 PM
See how long it takes to get banned from here for simply posting in support of Ron Paul's idea's and run for president....didn't take me too long. What a bunch of tools:confused: :mad:

http://forums.abcnews.go.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?listMode=-1&nav=messages&webtag=ABCPolitics

JoshLowry
05-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Jimmy, lots of people see your actions and if you are spamming it's not helping the cause. Try to take the high road.

They have been deleting comments since May 3rd, but there is not anything we can do about it. Just move on and spread the word in a more noble way.

Jimmy
05-16-2007, 02:25 PM
Personally I'm not spamming....simply discussing the issues like anyone else...I cannot understand why deleting posts for Ron Paul and his supporters or those that stand with his ways of looking at things are censored down while others can speak out freely at a major media news site no less?? Whats right about someone supporting Obama freely and with no action taken but speak for RP and posts are deleted and members are banned?:confused:
I see were your coming from but everyone should be able to speak there mind like the rest

4Horsemen
05-16-2007, 02:30 PM
I never thought that this could happen in America. It's amazing how many people sold out. :mad:

aravoth
05-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I voted for Ron paul on horserace.com the other day, just once. When I tried to post a comment I got a message that said my IP was banned.