PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

Arklatex
06-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Please Digg the sh!t out of this! (http://digg.com/political_opinion/The_truth_about_Honduras_United_States_OAS_United_ Nations)

What is really happening in Honduras? I’m amazed that from the Obama Administration to the rest of the world are condemning the overthrow of a tyrant in Honduras. Honduras is a country, like most democratic countries, that has term limits for their President. Their current President Manuel Zelaya, who never attended any college whatsoever, was attempting to rewrite the Constitution similar to Hugo Chavez in Venezuela; what a coincidence Hugo was providing “the ballots” for the upcoming vote. This man was using fascist methods of gathering support in Honduras, mostly from the poor. For instance I heard stories such as state supported Hospitals were questioning patients of their support for Zelaya’s quest to remove term limits before they could be treated. If they refused their support of Zelaya they were threatened and at least some turned away.

I’ve traveled to Honduras 3 times in the last 4 years. It’s a enormously beautiful country with a friendly mix of peoples from descendants of Mayans, Spanish, pirates, and Garífuna; the only true African culture outside of Africa. It’s astonishing to me to see the governments of the world come out in support of the return of Zelaya. Something is fishy about the whole international attitude toward Zelaya demanding his reinstatement? Are you kidding me? I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole ordeal was originally facilitated by the CIA and in their opinion it’d be an outstanding occupation to hold United States troops returning from the Middle East for “peace keeping."

Now the World Bank is putting pressure on the Honduran Government to reinstate their attempting dictator by halting all lending?

Talking about kicking them while they are down! There is more to this story than meets the eye I guarantee it. LibertyGrotto.com officially condemns the harsh imperialist warnings from Hilary Clinton, the President of the United States, the United Nations, the World Bank, the Organization of America States (OAS), Hugo Chavez, Bolivia, Nicaragua etc. and endorses the opposite: a free people, a country resisting a tyrannical government, and a country acting within their own sovereign laws and actions.

Arklatex
06-30-2009, 07:46 PM
uhh any diggs?

we not going to stand up for a free people on the globe? The US, MSM, want you to believe it was a military coup which is a lie. The dude was making himself dictator with chavez help, the congress in that country ousted him like they have permission to do in their Constitution. THey stood up for themselves against tryrant government. Government stands up for government.

Steeleye
06-30-2009, 07:54 PM
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IMAGES/cartoons/toon063009.gif

Wineman77
06-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Interesting story about the hospitals being used and tools of intimidation. This is how tyranny begins, with more and more state run services. When the people become reliant on the government, those in power can (and usually will, it's human nature) exert more control and seize more power. Is it such a stretch to say we could be heading down a similar path? This is why programs such as government health care should be a concern. It's not about being a selfish greedy bast@rd. I wish the left could see this. It's about wanting to live a free life, with as few constraints and intrusion from the government as possible. Many ideas that sound great and look good on paper will eventually mutate and grow, eating away at personal liberties.

Arklatex
07-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Thanks to the (3) who dugg the truth about Honduras.

The MSM, fascism, is threatened by you three.

StilesBC
07-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Dugg

Pete
07-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Dugg.