PDA

View Full Version : "Golden Door Initiative" trying to tap our energy?

Dave
06-30-2009, 10:04 AM
I just got a postcard from the Golden Door Initiative. The front has photos of Paul Ryan, Stephen Moore, J.C. Watts, and Mark Sanford (oops!). The back has stuff like this:

"Fortunately, there is a way to solve our nation's problems with bright and creative solutions that preserve individual liberty! The Golden Door Initiative is dedicated to promoting the solutions that can solve our nation's problems while maintaining our freedoms."

It features the state of liberty and the word freedom several times. It sounds nice but I'm very skeptical of stuff like this. Follow the money...Who's behind this? Has anyone done any homework on this outfit?

Their website is www.freedomsdoor.org (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/www.freedomsdoor.org)

mclark
07-13-2009, 10:30 AM
My name is Matt Clark and I am the Executive Director of the Golden Door Initiative. I saw your post on a Google alert and I am happy to answer any questions that you may have about our goals and our organization. If you want, you can submit the questions through the website at www.freedomsdoor.org and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Thanks