PDA

View Full Version : Need help making RP commericals....

born2drv
09-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I wrote this in another thread but I'm hoping someone has the expertise or knows someone that can make this happen???? You know those Apple commercials PC vs. Apple? I would love to see the same thing for Conservative vs. Neo-Con... ;)

--------------------------------------------------------
I'd love to see an Apple Parody Series of RP.... someone needs to do this....

Like .... Hi, I'm a Neo-Con .... and I'm a Conservative.

Conservative: Neo-Con, what's the matter?

Neo-Con: Nobody likes me anymore. Everyone's blaming me for dwindling away the republican base and driving them into Hillary's loving arms.

Conservative: Why do you think that Neo-Con?

Neo-Con: They hate my war. So I want to police the world, big deal? They could use a little discipline if you ask me.

.... something that Imagine the media-buzz that would be generated... I'd donate $2000 to the company that could come up with a series of say, 5 commercials. I have no idea how it could get done, so I'm hoping someone here has the expertise to make it happen???
------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone have any connections? Thanks.

Lord Xar
09-24-2007, 12:35 AM
I understand where you are going.. but it actually seems like that is a democrate ad.. you would probalby draw more people away with that ad.. though I understand where you are going.. I think the average view won't get it.

born2drv
09-24-2007, 12:39 AM
I understand where you are going.. but it actually seems like that is a democrate ad.. you would probalby draw more people away with that ad.. though I understand where you are going.. I think the average view won't get it.

You know I've seen a jewelry commercial with the same concept, it was one brand of diamond vs. another.... and the one diamond was "proposed" to a woman who refused it because it didn't sparkle nicely, and the nice diamond was consoling the other diamond because he was rejected... it was a great commercial.

Anyhow maybe you're right we could pitch it another way.......... maybe Neo-con spending so much money and flushing dollar bills down the toilet, and Conservative telling him to stop doing that, that's not what the republican party is all about?