PDA

View Full Version : Obama Sides With Marxists Over Honduras

disorderlyvision
06-29-2009, 02:14 PM
[.

Stary Hickory
06-29-2009, 03:32 PM
I am happy for the people of Honduras. It looks like they were able to avert a backslide towards authoritarian rule.

Lovecraftian4Paul
06-29-2009, 05:09 PM
Not sure what to think in this incident. Neo-Bolshevism of the sort espoused by Chavez is pretty popular down there these days. On the other hand, we have our own bad history of meddling and training monsters to take power through institutes like School of the Americas.

I'm suspect of all developments in Latin America these days. Most of the countries seem caught between two bad powers.

SimpleName
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Obama sides with Marxists? Come on. Stop it. That is nonsense. If only that Cyberbullying act had a retroactive clause in it, I would use it against you when (not if) it becomes law. How dare you spread such evil words about Sensai Obama!

angelatc
06-29-2009, 06:05 PM
Not sure what to think in this incident. Neo-Bolshevism of the sort espoused by Chavez is pretty popular down there these days. On the other hand, we have our own bad history of meddling and training monsters to take power through institutes like School of the Americas.

I'm suspect of all developments in Latin America these days. Most of the countries seem caught between two bad powers.

Here's a good conservative take on it. http://www.amconmag.com/larison/2009/06/29/what-about-honduras/

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Not only did the Congress and the Supreme Court act against Zelaya, the Catholic Church of Honduras-which is not under the sway of Marxist-oriented Liberation Theology-had opposed his illegal acts.

Well damn, it must be a good thing if the majority religion is for it...

angelatc
06-29-2009, 07:07 PM
John Lott's Blog has this headline:
Obama knows better than the Honduras Supreme Court who is the legitimate president of Honduras

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2009/06/obama-knows-better-than-honduras.html

disorderlyvision
06-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Obama sides with Marxists? Come on. Stop it. That is nonsense. If only that Cyberbullying act had a retroactive clause in it, I would use it against you when (not if) it becomes law. How dare you spread such evil words about Sensai Obama!

:eek: That makes me glad that it was the tilte of the article. I can blame it on those pesky incendiaries :D