06-29-2009, 12:18 PM
[.

disorderlyvision
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM

Sandman33
06-29-2009, 12:23 PM
He's not blaming just GAYS.

And he's RIGHT.

The moral decay and destruction of the strong family unit has been the cancer of society.

TonySutton
06-29-2009, 01:03 PM
He's not blaming just GAYS.

And he's RIGHT.

Do you ever actually read the posts? Sally Kern is a woman, not a man.

LibertyEagle
06-29-2009, 01:05 PM
She's blaming gays for our economic woes? :rolleyes:

Buy a clue, Sally.

zach
06-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Even LGBT people who don't want government catering to them?

I agree with the moral decline but in a different sense..

To me, the moral decline is happening because culture is still wanting to focus on worshiping something other than love, awareness, and appreciation for self, others, and the universe around us.

But, they can believe and write what they want. It's freedom.

Theocrat
06-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Rep. Sally Kern is not just blaming homosexuality for the bad state of our economy. She is talking about the general and accepted immorality which our nation tolerates as the cause of our bad economy. She's absolutely right about that. The moral conduct of a country's people determines the economic success of that country.

Vessol
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Rep. Sally Kern is not just blaming homosexuality for the bad state of our economy. She is talking about the general and accepted immorality which our nation tolerates as the cause of our bad economy. She's absolutely right about that. The moral conduct of a country's people determines the economic success of that country.

So people being able to buy a house with horrible credit with no money down is moral decay?

Tell me more. I'm fascinated by your point of view.

Theocrat
06-29-2009, 06:33 PM
So people being able to buy a house with horrible credit with no money down is moral decay?

Tell me more. I'm fascinated by your point of view.

Yes. It is allowing people to buy something which they can't afford themselves, at the expense of the taxpayer. In other words, it is theft perpetrated by our civil government, using its "sword" to force bad loans from the banks.

heavenlyboy34
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Yes. It is allowing people to buy something which they can't afford themselves, at the expense of the taxpayer. In other words, it is theft perpetrated by our civil government, using its "sword" to force bad loans from the banks.

Although I agree with you here, you seem to contradict your previous opinion as expressed in the Romans 13 debates. :eek: Care to explain?

Vessol
06-29-2009, 06:44 PM

So gays are causing this? Gays, liberals and atheists?

Theocrat
06-29-2009, 06:45 PM
Although I agree with you here, you seem to contradict your previous opinion as expressed in the Romans 13 debates. :eek: Care to explain?

Just because I'm critical of the civil government's involvement in the housing industry does not mean I'm inconsistent in my belief that we should have civil government. It just means that I believe the civil government should have limited jurisdiction, as taught in the Bible (Romans 13). However, that subject gets off the focus of the thread, so I'll end it there.

Theocrat
06-29-2009, 06:46 PM
So gays are causing this? Gays, liberals and atheists?

Indirectly, yes. Their worldview of humanism (no divine authority or higher moral restraint) has influenced the immorality which pervades our society today, even into our public policies.

Vessol
06-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Indirectly, yes. Their worldview of humanism (no divine authority or higher moral restraint) has influenced the immorality which pervades our society today, even into our public policies.

Ah, the evils of a free society that has freedom of religion :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
06-29-2009, 08:07 PM

indirectly i could say right wing brainwashed christians are doing more to destroy morality and liberties in our own country!

lets blame the gays and Christians while we are at it. i swear the Ron Paul revolution gets more embarrassing everyday!

religions are full of blind ignorance! that does more to damage our society then any gay person could dream of!

speciallyblend
06-29-2009, 08:08 PM
Ah, the evils of a free society that has freedom of religion :rolleyes:

maybe we should ban religions instead of gays;)