PDA

View Full Version : Zbig Brezinski "deeply troubled" by global political awakening.

max
06-29-2009, 09:00 AM
Zbig is worried that too many people are waking up and "causing turmoil" in his NWO....

YouTube - Zbigniew Brzezinski is "Deeply Troubled" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HFaJohG2vo)

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 09:08 AM
Tell the bastard to take two Prozac a day and call us in about ten years.

anaconda
06-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Couldn't make out the first part of Zbig's words..can somebody help me here? did he say "a very vague, emotionally stated, semi-theologically defined.."

Damn that political awakening. I wonder what he and RP would talk about at a cocktail party.

Tsarion is very entertaining. I need to check him out more. I don't recall him having been a subject of Alex Jones, which strikes me as odd. Maybe I just missed it. Gotta look into this.

I liked the music in the vid...kinda' like from the movie Solaris.

max
06-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Couldn't make out the first part of Zbig's words..can somebody help me here?

TRANSLATION: "A few of the sheep are on to our game. We better speed up the end game before we lose control."

rpfan2008
06-29-2009, 10:47 AM
anyone read this book??? Mass Control?

tpreitzel
06-29-2009, 10:48 AM

:)

One further note: Keith creatively rewrote the words of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World Revisited"...

rpfan2008
06-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, it seems something like that. I was reading a few pages

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=WLRDM6mbBmwC&pg=PA88&dq=%22mass+control%22+keith&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2

:D

reagle
06-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Couldn't make out the first part of Zbig's words..can somebody help me here? did he say "a very vague, emotionally stated, semi-theologically defined.."

"i am deeply troubled that a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating."

Sandman33
06-29-2009, 11:16 AM
Speed up the end game eh. I'd like to see him stripped of his bank account and all of his political connections. And have to live like a regular guy living paycheck to paycheck....or not even able to FIND a job.

These people need a dose of the reality that they create.

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 11:17 AM
"i am deeply troubled that a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating."

Translation: I'm lying awake nights because we got caught with our hands in the cookie jar even though it's important to the Grand Scheme that you dumb suckers continue to believe we really don't like cookies at all.

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2009, 11:54 AM
While these kind of videos are dismissed as "conspiracy theory" by most people, there is a very non-conspiratorial, common sense reason that the "elite" view themselves as masters of humanity.

When you enter college, you are told "you are better than the rest, you are elite".

When you join certain clubs or fraternities you are told "you are better than the rest, you are elite".

When you go to Ivy League schools, you are told "you are better than the rest, you are the masters and shepherds of the ignorant masses".

When you join certain clubs or fraternities (Skull and Bones for instance) you are told "you are better than the rest, you rule them all".

When you rise up to Brezinski's level (at the very top of think tanks, global organizations, Universities, senior advisor, etc), you are involved in shaping the world for everyone else (and in true Randian fashion, for yourself more than anything). Which ironically, often involves manipulating the people who were told that they were masters of the masses.

tpreitzel
06-29-2009, 12:20 PM
While these kind of videos are dismissed as "conspiracy theory" by most people, there is a very non-conspiratorial, common sense reason that the "elite" view themselves as masters of humanity.

When you enter college, you are told "you are better than the rest, you are elite".

When you join certain clubs or fraternities you are told "you are better than the rest, you are elite".

When you go to Ivy League schools, you are told "you are better than the rest, you are the masters and shepherds of the ignorant masses".

When you join certain clubs or fraternities (Skull and Bones for instance) you are told "you are better than the rest, you rule them all".

When you rise up to Brezinski's level (at the very top of think tanks, global organizations, Universities, senior advisor, etc), you are involved in shaping the world for everyone else (and in true Randian fashion, for yourself more than anything). Which ironically, often involves manipulating the people who were told that they were masters of the masses.

makes sense ... manipulation and chaos at its finest. ;)

silverhawks
06-29-2009, 12:42 PM

Call it a hundred years, and we can even arrange him a small, uncomfortable room, with daily exercise included.

The only freedom that I'm deeply troubled about is that psychopaths like him are plaguing humanity.

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 12:48 PM
So, what the old bastard is saying is democracy works best--provided the active participants don't actually pay any attention. And we should trust him because...?

idirtify
06-29-2009, 12:58 PM

This man is deeply troubled with the English language. Unless this sentence is far above my head, it makes no grammatical sense. I would love to see someone dissect its basic components. For example, what is its main subject and predicate? I mean…I know the man is deeply troubled; but with WHAT? Is he worried about a misidentification of a global menace or a political awakening to a global menace? Those are two opposites. A “political awakening” would imply a CORRECT identification of a global menace. And that just addresses one of this sentence’s structural problems.

max
06-29-2009, 01:09 PM

good analysis...but it starts even earlier..

as far back as early grade school the "elites" are sorted into "gifted and talented"

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 01:17 PM
This man is deeply troubled with the English language. Unless this sentence is far above my head, it makes no grammatical sense. I would love to see someone dissect its basic components. For example, what is its main subject and predicate? I mean…I know the man is deeply troubled; but with WHAT? Is he worried about a misidentification of a global menace or a political awakening to a global menace? Those are two opposites. A “political awakening” would imply a CORRECT identification of a global menace. And that just addresses one of this sentence’s structural problems.

When the name of your game is installing a system which no one wants but the most powerful one percent, plain speaking is doubleplus ungood.

paulim
06-29-2009, 01:58 PM
plain speaking is doubleplus ungood.
:) I love Orwell especially for this one.

I'll try for you, but maybe you won't be satisfied because this sentence don't seems that dark to me although bredblimpski surely is evil:

i am deeply troubled that(so far so good, in this clause bretskinski is subject and hes troubled) a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace (thats the subject of the second clause, and seems to me to be an attack on the neocons and their superficial obsession with islam) is obscuring (verb, together with "is obstructing") our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating. (thats the object with some other clauses, it means people in the US who think this way, don't understand that globalism caused also political awakening (desires?) in the second and third world and this is something new) What the challenge is with that, especially for the US citizens he of course didn't say.

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 02:05 PM
a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace (thats the subject of the second clause, and seems to me to be an attack on the neocons and their superficial obsession with islam)

Nope. He's actually calling our belief that they're trying to screw us an obsession of faith, rather than a reaction to evidence, in an attempt to avoid admitting publicly that they're trying to screw us.

paulim
06-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Nope. He's actually calling our belief that they're trying to screw us an obsession of faith, rather than a reaction to evidence, in an attempt to avoid admitting publicly that they're trying to screw us.

Maybe you're right, but I don't find that in the quoted sentence. Surely it would be helpfull to listen to the whole speech or whatever it was.
When I look at the people around me besides this audience, I wouldn't believe that the menace for TPTB is already that huge to justify that much of Bredsinskis attention. Maybe I'm wrong.

Brian4Liberty
06-29-2009, 02:35 PM
good analysis...but it starts even earlier..

as far back as early grade school the "elites" are sorted into "gifted and talented"

I agree it starts very early for rich kids.

"Gifted" is a funny term. Seemed to come from the liberal public schools, for the kids that can score well on their tests. Didn't seem to have any real significance in public schools. They still teach to the lowest common denominator.

RCA
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM
I've always wondered if the elites are downright retarded. I mean, they actually BELIEVE they can take over the world! I'll give them credit for trying, but come on, who in the their right mind would think this is possible?

The reason that I say it's impossible is for this reason: once the NWO take over the world, how will the NWO remain stable from that point forward? In other words, let's say there are 4,000 "Illuminati". Won't these 4,000 people start a new battle amongst themselves for "true power"?

I think it would be returning the world to savagry in the end, which means less control over world outcomes than now.

max
06-29-2009, 03:08 PM
The reason that I say it's impossible is for this reason: once the NWO take over the world, how will the NWO remain stable from that point forward? In other words, let's say there are 4,000 "Illuminati". Won't these 4,000 people start a new battle amongst themselves for "true power"?

I

they are already battling..........neo cons vs trilateralists...

its like competing Mafia families

vegaspilot03
06-29-2009, 03:18 PM
dang it, so... what to do?

TheConstitutionLives
06-29-2009, 07:12 PM
TRANSLATION: "A few of the sheep are on to our game. We better speed up the end game before we lose control."

- Bullsh*t. He's not playing a part of some grand conspiracy. Good lord. He did some bad stuff when in power but that doesn't mean Lord Rothchild is pulling his strings making him play a role in some master plan. Rediculous. Anytime he's on tv he's being critical, not helping some plan along. I guess the mailman is playing a role as well.

TheConstitutionLives
06-29-2009, 07:13 PM
they are already battling..........neo cons vs trilateralists...

its like competing Mafia families

- :rolleyes: Go outside and get some air. Better yet, get yourself a date and hopefully get laid.

max
06-29-2009, 07:49 PM
- Bullsh*t. He's not playing a part of some grand conspiracy. Good lord. He did some bad stuff when in power but that doesn't mean Lord Rothchild is pulling his strings making him play a role in some master plan. Rediculous. Anytime he's on tv he's being critical, not helping some plan along. I guess the mailman is playing a role as well.

ok...everything happens by accident...

you keep believing that...keep saying that...right up until we have the great hyper-inflation , martial law, and the submergence of US sovereignty in a world government..

console yourself by saying "it was nevver planned. This just evolved due to random forces."

you are an idiot.....I cant wait to laugh at you when the US ceases to exists and is gobbled up into aBrezinskis global system within the next 5 years...

idirtify
06-29-2009, 07:52 PM
:) I love Orwell especially for this one.

I'll try for you, but maybe you won't be satisfied because this sentence don't seems that dark to me although bredblimpski surely is evil:

i am deeply troubled that(so far so good, in this clause bretskinski is subject and hes troubled) a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace (thats the subject of the second clause, and seems to me to be an attack on the neocons and their superficial obsession with islam) is obscuring (verb, together with "is obstructing") our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time by a massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this awakening is generating. (thats the object with some other clauses, it means people in the US who think this way, don't understand that globalism caused also political awakening (desires?) in the second and third world and this is something new) What the challenge is with that, especially for the US citizens he of course didn't say.

I was kind of following you for the first half. Frankly I don’t think the thing is decipherable. But let me keep trying in order to demonstrate it.

Is he not using these three phrases as the same thing (subject)?

1) “a very vague emotionally stated semi-theologically defined diagnosis of the central global menace”

2) “the historically unprecedented challenge which is being posed in our time”

3) “a massive global political awakening / this awakening?

Is he not using these four phrases as descriptions of that thing?

1) “is obscuring our national ability to comprehend”

2) “is being posed in our time”

3) “is obstructing our ability to deal effectively”

4) “is generating >< a global political turmoil"

It appears to me that he is. If so, the sentence could be translated thusly:

“I am deeply troubled that a massive global political awakening to the central global menace is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the historically unprecedented challenge this massive global political awakening is posing in our time by this massive global political awakening and thus is obstructing our ability to deal effectively with the global political turmoil that this massive global political awakening is generating."

Now let’s condense it:

“I am deeply troubled that a political awakening is obscuring our national ability to comprehend the challenge this political awakening is posing by this political awakening and is obstructing our ability to deal with the turmoil that this political awakening is generating."

Now let’s translate the condensate:

“I am worried that a political awakening is reducing our ability to understand the problems this political awakening is causing by this political awakening and is reducing our ability to deal with the problems that this political awakening is causing."

Well of course! It’s crystal clear now! :)

PaulaGem
06-29-2009, 08:09 PM
DOUBLESPEAK .... pure and simple.

he's got the rap down cold but he dosen't have anything to say so that's how it comes out.

Comic strip translation:

@#$%^%&*&!!!

anaconda
06-29-2009, 10:54 PM

Why thank you! Maybe it comes out better in Polish.

anaconda
06-29-2009, 11:02 PM
I've always wondered if the elites are downright retarded. I mean, they actually BELIEVE they can take over the world! I'll give them credit for trying, but come on, who in the their right mind would think this is possible?

I think it would be returning the world to savagry in the end, which means less control over world outcomes than now.

One of the NWO problems I see is that they will stifle economic activity to the point where they will not be able to satisfy their own personal desires for consumption. If everyone is dead or in FEMA camps they can't produce ever modern cars, boats, planes, jewelry, watches, iPods, Etc.