PDA

View Full Version : campaign idea!

deedles
09-23-2007, 10:21 PM
I was thinking that those holiday light projectors that shine the pictures on the sides of people's houses would be great campaign tools!

Apparently you can order custom disks or blank disks to make your own..

We should have "Ron Paul for President" shining on the sides of houses everywhere!

A company called Raz-tech makes the projectors and the custom disks... check it out...

www.holidayprojector.com

hopeforamerica
09-23-2007, 10:22 PM
I was thinking that those holiday light projectors that shine the pictures on the sides of people's houses would be great campaign tools!

We should have "Ron Paul for President" shining on the sides of houses everywhere!

A company called Raz-tech makes the projectors and the custom disks... check it out...

www.holidayprojector.com

love it! My husband is designing a HUGE Ron Paul R3volution sign with Christmas lights. YouTube video will be up next week.

skiingff
09-23-2007, 10:23 PM

www.holidayprojector.com

Hmm, would be against my homeowner association's regs.

hopeforamerica
09-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Go figure! Do it anyhow, you'll get some local media attention. :p

M.Bellmore
09-23-2007, 10:30 PM
love it! My husband is designing a HUGE Ron Paul R3volution sign with Christmas lights. YouTube video will be up next week.

Oh like that guy that did the wizards of winter one? :D http://www.metacafe.com/watch/45390/wizards_of_winter/

honkywill
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
i was trying to develop a homemade flash light apparatus.

the flashlight i have didn't work well with it.

hopeforamerica
09-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh like that guy that did the wizards of winter one? :D http://www.metacafe.com/watch/45390/wizards_of_winter/

Not quite. He's making one that should be affordable for a lot of people to make. This one will take about 9 strands of lights. You'd also need a large sheet of colorplast. I can't wait to get the video done for you. It looks pretty awesome!!

rajibo
09-23-2007, 10:42 PM

Even in the completely free society that Ron Paul would give us, there would still be the facsict regimes that are homeowner's associations. :mad:

deedles
09-23-2007, 10:50 PM
Not quite. He's making one that should be affordable for a lot of people to make. This one will take about 9 strands of lights. You'd also need a large sheet of colorplast. I can't wait to get the video done for you. It looks pretty awesome!!

Is this something that we can use with Dr. Paul's name? Or are you talking about a Christmas thing only?

hopeforamerica
09-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Is this something that we can use with Dr. Paul's name? Or are you talking about a Christmas thing only?

Here's a picture of it on my meetup site:

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/7/photos/221417/?success=uploaded