PDA

View Full Version : Obama's birth certificate for sale... on Ebay.. no joke!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-28-2009, 02:16 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102271

Who knows if the seller is telling the truth but it at least makes for an interesting story.

NerveShocker
06-28-2009, 02:46 AM
rofl.... lmao... I don't care if this is serious or not this is funny. O.k lets be serious... we need a money bomb so we can buy it up off eBay. I pledge 2 billion Zimbabwe dollars... match that suckers.

ClayTrainor
06-28-2009, 03:07 AM
Interesting article. I hope someone buys this thing, to see if its the real deal or not

rofl.... lmao... I don't care if this is serious or not this is funny. O.k lets be serious... we need a money bomb so we can buy it up off eBay. I pledge 2 billion Zimbabwe dollars... match that suckers.

Thats' like 2 cents worth, not even, lol.

I have $180 Trillion Zimbabwe dollars that i bought from Ebay, and will donate it all :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Well nobody is going to buy it since they keep pulling it off ebay. We should find the seller and try to make a private purchase. Clay, you have done a lot on youtube and I am sure that you have probably made a million theoretical dollars at least so I think you should take one for the team here and pony up.

ClayTrainor
06-28-2009, 05:01 PM
Well nobody is going to buy it since they keep pulling it off ebay. We should find the seller and try to make a private purchase. Clay, you have done a lot on youtube and I am sure that you have probably made a million theoretical dollars at least so I think you should take one for the team here and pony up.

haha :D

will do... where do i go claim these theoretical dollars? The FED? :p

lynnf
06-28-2009, 05:11 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102271

Who knows if the seller is telling the truth but it at least makes for an interesting story.

well, now, those that thought that just because an Obama certificate was posted on the internet means that it was a good certificate must use the same logic on this.

just because it's on the internet, it must be true!

lynn

ClayTrainor
06-28-2009, 05:19 PM
well, now, those that thought that just because an Obama certificate was posted on the internet means that it was a good certificate must use the same logic on this.

just because it's on the internet, it must be true!

lynn

No one claims it's the truth, it's just interesting.

You can't prove he's lying for sure, but obviously we all suspect he probably is.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-28-2009, 05:33 PM
get your money here Clay.

YouTube - south park youtube episode (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZOVqdcqno)

qh4dotcom
06-28-2009, 10:20 PM
Here's someone selling on Ebay what is left of Obama's integrity

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180374514742

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Here's someone selling on Ebay what is left of Obama's integrity

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180374514742

Lmao... I hope someone takes a screenshot of that for future reference.

JeNNiF00F00
06-28-2009, 10:29 PM
hahaha that last one is great! Someone has bid on it too. lol

qh4dotcom
06-28-2009, 10:30 PM
hahaha that last one is great! Someone has bid on it too. lol

That poor bidder will have to pay a $900 shipping charge :(

HOLLYWOOD
06-28-2009, 10:38 PM
If it's the one from Hawaii... it Barry's Certificate of Birth... NOT a Birth Certificate.

I sent it to MSNBC leftist propaganda puppet Kieth UberHaterMann, (Olbermann) Be nice to Play the Jeffery Immelt Bitch. ;)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-28-2009, 10:51 PM
If it's the one from Hawaii... it Barry's Certificate of Birth... NOT a Birth Certificate.

I sent it to MSNBC leftist propaganda puppet Kieth UberHaterMann, (Olbermann) Be nice to Play the Jeffery Immelt Bitch. ;)

Nope... not that one.

torchbearer
06-28-2009, 10:58 PM
That poor bidder will have to pay a $900 shipping charge :(

that could be contested in court if it got that far. The buyer would have to justify how it cost $900 to ship.

rpfan2008
06-28-2009, 11:28 PM
I think the Obama birth certificate is the Monica Lewinsky which they are planning to use IF the Obama deception fails to achieve their objectives. But I don't think this cert. on ebay is real.

AutoDas
06-28-2009, 11:58 PM
um if obama is just a figurehead for the joos then why even bother with his certificate? you prefer joe biden?

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-29-2009, 07:11 AM
link wont work

acptulsa
06-29-2009, 07:26 AM
I have $180 Trillion Zimbabwe dollars that i bought from Ebay, and will donate it all :D

Damn, I wish I had read that post yesterday! That was still worth a buck or two then! Today--meh...

torchbearer
06-29-2009, 08:43 AM
um if obama is just a figurehead for the joos then why even bother with his certificate? you prefer joe biden?

I'd like the constitution to be followed.

Standing Like A Rock
06-29-2009, 09:45 AM
It's the same thing! Mine says Certificate of Birth as well and I was born in Chicago, Illinois.

NOOOOO

There is a big difference between a birth certificate and a certificate of live birth. The certificate of live birth is much briefer, and has less information on it. Basically, it is something that the doctor signs that certifies that the baby was born. A birth certificate is a document issued by the government with all the person's information on it. The certificate of live birth is used to to get a birth certificate.

On the right, is Barack Obama's Certificate of Live Birth. To the left is a Birth Certificate of somebody else born in Hawaii at about the same time. Note they both say "Certificate of Live Birth" but only one is an official Birth Certificate.
http://www.youdecidepolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/birth-cert-small.jpg

Larger Image of Real Birth Certificate (different person than above):
http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

Pepsi
06-30-2009, 05:28 AM
It's up agian, have over $200k you could probley get it

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-TRUTH-ABOUT-USA-PRESIDENT-BARACK-HUSSEIN-OBAMA-II_W0QQitemZ160345324422QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_Defa ultDomain_0?hash=item2555537b86&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C 240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-30-2009, 05:49 AM
The fact that this guy keeps listing this with a risk of being kicked from Ebay combined with the fact that he is charging so much for an initial bid and also combined with a few other small factors leads me to believe that this guy may really have something that would be very interesting.

Sandra
06-30-2009, 06:33 AM
It's a hoax by the birthers. The bidders are part of it. Check out the comments on the COLB forums.

For the record, the green or blue copy is the "customer" copy. Not your true BC. In Louisiana, they are starting to only record the info on the short form. A long form no longer exists for those born before certain years.

FYI, I just looked at my grandparents marriage certificate from 1935. The border is comprised of hundreds of SWASTIKAS! All marriage certificates were issued with these in Livingston Parish at that time. does anyone know why? I though the nazi movement was very unpopular in the south.

emazur
06-30-2009, 06:37 AM
The fact that this guy keeps listing this with a risk of being kicked from Ebay combined with the fact that he is charging so much for an initial bid and also combined with a few other small factors leads me to believe that this guy may really have something that would be very interesting.

Me too. This is the first time I've clicked the link w/o it being broken - I dunno about before, but now he is calling it a "dissertation" instead of a birth certificate to make ebay less likely to kill it. The selling terms are extremely generous too - winner can bring a forensics guy with him to verify authenticity, and if not satisfied, is not liable to pay. If it's real and it gets used against Obama, along with 9/11 it would be the biggest news story of my lifetime

Pepsi
06-30-2009, 06:53 AM
It's a hoax by the birthers. The bidders are part of it. Check out the comments on the COLB forums.

For the record, the green or blue copy is the "customer" copy. Not your true BC. In Louisiana, they are starting to only record the info on the short form. A long form no longer exists for those born before certain years.

FYI, I just looked at my grandparents marriage certificate from 1935. The border is comprised of hundreds of SWASTIKAS! All marriage certificates were issued with these in Livingston Parish at that time. does anyone know why? I though the nazi movement was very unpopular in the south.

Louisiana's Governor Bobby Jindal is not a natural born citizen, how can he be when his mother and father Amar and Raj Jindal were Indian immigrants, not American citizens. If he runs for President it be the same issue agian.

cajuncocoa
06-30-2009, 06:57 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-30-2009, 07:10 AM

It was not uncommon for some older documents to feature swastikas. The swastika was not invented by the Third Reich or any of their officials. It is actually found often in antiquity going as far back as the neolithic period and can still be found in use by some cultures around the world today. The swastika took on many meanings but it was usually used as a sign of good luck and in fact the word was taken from the sanskrit word "svastika" which roughly translated to "lucky object". The swastika was also heavily used by many Native American tribes and was passed down as a form of aesthetic folklore in the nineteenth and early twentieth century. I have had items ranging from blankets to salt containers to documents that all feature swastikas. So an early twentieth century document such as a marriage certificate featuring a swastika is really not uncommon. It was simply meant to be symbolic of good luck for the young couple and did not posses any negatives when it was produced.

Krugerrand
06-30-2009, 07:26 AM
The bids are over $900K already.

The original screen shot in then OP WND link had a buy it now price of $1,000,000. It looks like that may get surpassed.

paulitics
06-30-2009, 07:29 AM
sounds like a scam.

ord33
06-30-2009, 07:47 AM
It has been removed from e-bay....Again.

Krugerrand
06-30-2009, 08:14 AM
I wonder how many attempts will be made before it goes on another auction site.

Expatriate
06-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Why is eBay removing it? How is it against the rules?

I wouldn't be surprised if he claims it's been burglarized by Obama's goons before anyone gets their hands on it, though.