PDA

View Full Version : Rothschild caught with his pants down

Knighted
06-27-2009, 02:50 PM
I was skimming some older articles on global warming and came across this one from 2007 that I thought some of the people here would get a kick out of. It's ripe with climate change and the involvement of the Rothschilds... not in the way you might think though.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2007/090707closertosun.htm

"Live Earth's half empty stadiums and lackluster TV viewing figures were preceded by another embarrassment after one of the propaganda bandwagon's kingpins and a top global warming advocate responded to a question about solar-system wide climate change by claiming that Jupiter, Mars and Saturn were closer to the sun than Earth.

David Mayer de Rothschild is the youngest child (born 1978) of Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, of the British wing of the Rothschild banking family. Rothschild's recent book, 77 Essential Skills to Stop Climate Changes, calls for ordinary people to limit outward behavior and even work at home and was used as part of the PR blitz to accompany the Live Earth project.

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show this past Friday, Rothschild reacted to a point about massive climate change at every point of the solar system and its relation to natural sun cycles by claiming Mars, Saturn and Jupiter were closer to the sun than Earth!"

FrankRep
06-27-2009, 02:53 PM
In fairness, Rothschild didn't say "Mars, Saturn and Jupiter were closer to the sun than Earth"

He said, "Because those planets are closer to the sun."

In other words: Those planets are closer to the sun than they were in the past.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6271

Sandman33
06-27-2009, 04:39 PM
I can't believe he even went on Alex's show! Im dowloading this interview now.

Sandman33
06-27-2009, 05:13 PM
OH LAWD! You HAVE to listen to this interview. It's hysterical. I havent laughed so hard in a long time.

Andrew-Austin
06-27-2009, 09:29 PM
In fairness, Rothschild didn't say "Mars, Saturn and Jupiter were closer to the sun than Earth"

He said, "Because those planets are closer to the sun."

In other words: Those planets are closer to the sun than they were in the past.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=6271

If that is indeed what he meant, then it just makes Alex and Paul Watson look bad for twisting his words to get a cheap shot. Not that I buy in to the global warming hysteria or anything..

Where can I listen to this interview?

Vessol
06-27-2009, 09:41 PM
You'd think with all that Banker money he could afford a better education.

sedele
06-27-2009, 09:54 PM
If that is indeed what he meant, then it just makes Alex and Paul Watson look bad for twisting his words to get a cheap shot. Not that I buy in to the global warming hysteria or anything..

Where can I listen to this interview?

Im listening on youtube right now. Its fantastic!

sedele
06-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Rothschild: "I'm a farmer. I live off the land."

Alex Jones: "That's right, you are a farmer and we're just slaves on your plantation!"

That's gold Jerry! GOLD!!