PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul podcast

deborak
06-03-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm making short (5 minute or less) podcasts once a month in support of Ron Paul while he is still in the race. My first one can be downloaded at this page:

http://audiodropzone.com/home_rp.html

They're nothing fancy, but you can point your iPod addicted friends/family to them.
They might also appeal to those who might be more inclined to listen to a woman speaking than a man, who knows? :)

Bryan
06-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks Debra- you have a wonderful radio voice. What are your going rates to do voiceovers for grassroots Ron Paul videos? :) No really.

BTW- some of the links on the top of the page (Away, Gallery) didn't work for me.

deborak
06-04-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks Debra- you have a wonderful radio voice. What are your going rates to do voiceovers for grassroots Ron Paul videos? :) No really.

BTW- some of the links on the top of the page (Away, Gallery) didn't work for me.

Thanks for the feedback Bryan! I'll fix those links right away. I just sort of threw that site up in the last week and it still needs work. :-)

I'll do voiceovers for free for Ron Paul! I really need a "real" microphone though. I have one on order but it's taking forever to arrive. My voice is tinny because I'm just speaking into my iRiver at the moment.