PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Money Blast - Launches June 29th

Brad Zink
06-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Rand Paul is aiming to raise $100,000 by the end of June. On Monday, June 29th, Rand Paul supporters from around the country will be donating to reach this goal:

http://www.randpaul2010.com/blog/ (http://www.randpaul2010.com/blog/2009/june/june-29th-money-blast-makes-news)

Malachi
06-26-2009, 07:45 PM
I've been emailing, posting utubes messages etc.... this thing needs some viral...:eek::eek:

Feelgood
06-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Has he announced he is running yet? I cant find info where he says he has. If not, again I will not be donating. If he has announced, count me in, if not then he needs to either shit or get off the pot. This all starts to get a little old after a while...

TheTyke
06-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Has he announced he is running yet? I cant find info where he says he has. If not, again I will not be donating. If he has announced, count me in, if not then he needs to either shit or get off the pot. This all starts to get a little old after a while...

Is it not enough to know it will be spent in the cause of liberty? Is it not enough that he has finally asked directly (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=197360) for donations? Do you you wait to give weapons to an army until the shooting starts?

Rand is doing everything he can to get into position to win this race, and part of that is raising funds. Unlike Ron, who got blindsided by support, he is preparing to use the resources that are provided. As many have pointed out, in Ron's campaign, the money bombs were somewhat late for the action. Let's not make that mistake again.

I think everyone should be contributing as much as they can - even if they can only afford a little. Most importantly, we should all be helping spread the word, requesting media appearances, and finding likely donors. This is a crucial time for Rand's campaign, as it is for the entire liberty movement.

Matt Collins
06-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Tyke - interesting perspective.

Hamer
06-28-2009, 10:42 AM

It seems you really don't understand the purpose and advantage of an exploratory committee do you? I would hope that before you chastize people for not shitting or getting off the pot you should really take the time to know what you are talking about first, should't you?

I will be donating tomorrow.

www.retakecongress.com

UtahApocalypse
06-28-2009, 07:35 PM

"i am sorry I have decided not to run. I was $5 short of what I hoped. Due to the lack of support, or interest in me running i am dropping the campaign."

That $5 could be YOU. the entire point of getting the donations beforehand is to verify that there is real support and thus worth launching a full out campaign.

nayjevin
06-28-2009, 07:58 PM
that $5 could be you.

+17.76

t0rnado
06-28-2009, 09:01 PM
Is it not enough to know it will be spent in the cause of liberty? Is it not enough that he has finally asked directly for donations? Do you you wait to give weapons to an army until the shooting starts?

He wants to know if there will even be a shooting.

TheTyke
06-28-2009, 10:19 PM
He wants to know if there will even be a shooting.

"The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle?" - Patrick Henry

This race is just one battle, albeit a very important one. I'm confident donations will be well used, whatever field is chosen.

Malachi
06-28-2009, 10:22 PM
I'm ready to start shooting....!

TheTyke
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
I hope I didn't overuse the metaphor and alarm anyone wandering into the site. :D I'm a firm believer in securing our freedom using political action for as long as possible. :)

torchbearer
06-28-2009, 10:35 PM
30 minutes

Malachi
06-28-2009, 10:45 PM
30 minutes

http://jetpix.com/webfiles/stealth/stealth4ship1.jpg