PDA

View Full Version : 44 Dems need thank you notes, 8 TRATORS need a STERN WARNING!

tangent4ronpaul
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
Anyone got a final vote count with names?

Some people need to loose their seats!

-t

Rael
06-26-2009, 05:18 PM
It's not like most of the other republicans aren't traitors too. they just happen to agree with us on this bill

Carole
06-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Sometimes I get the distinct impression that all these votes are decided ahead of the vote among these guys who crossover to give the appearance they wish to give.

But, in fact they plan it so they know it will still pass because they say, Hey, it is your 8 guys turn to vote "Yea" and we 44 guys will vote "Nay' and it will look good back home, but it will still pass.
:mad:

torchbearer
06-26-2009, 06:34 PM
Sometimes I get the distinct impression that all these votes are decided ahead of the vote among these guys who crossover to give the appearance they wish to give.

But, in fact they plan it so they know it will still pass because they say, Hey, it is your 8 guys turn to vote "Yea" and we 44 guys will vote "Nay' and it will look good back home, but it will still pass.

this does happen.

RSLudlum
06-26-2009, 06:51 PM

Yep, with a guarantee from their Senate counterparts to 'get it done'.

jclay2
06-26-2009, 06:55 PM
Don't thank all of the cross over dems for voting no! Some of them voted no because the bill wasn't strong enough. Does anyone have a list of the crazies that didn't vote for it because it wasn't extreme enough?