PDA

View Full Version : Old Man BEATEN by Cop at Town Meeting

ronpaulfan
09-23-2007, 06:16 PM
YouTube has been taking down all the video evidence of this savage beating so I made a video about it (with no copywritten material). Please rate it with 5-stars and save it as a favorite so it gets to the front page of YouTube. Thanks!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Md3hsIo3NWY

Richie
09-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Rated and added to favorites. I saw that video when it was up, and it's just sickening. The other people just stood back and watched. One of them kept saying repeatedly, "Stand back! Let the officers do their jobs!" Then, the cop acted like he was the one attacked; when clearly he attacked the old man himself.

ronpaulfan
09-24-2007, 06:30 AM
the video is almost to the front page, check it out!

ronpaulfan
09-25-2007, 01:17 AM
We need to BYPASS the main stream media and reach everyone directly (cough*laptops*cough). Behold the power of YouTube:

551 ratings
Views: 8,462
Comments: 135
Favorited: 97 times

Honors: 9
Honors for This Video:
#24 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#13 - Top Rated (Today)
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
#85 - Top Rated (This Week)
#10 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
#71 - Most Discussed (Today)
#15 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
#49 - Top Favorites (Today)
#2 - Top Favorites (Today) - News & Politics

devil21
09-25-2007, 02:06 AM
Uh the video is on the original news station's webpage. They just didn't want their videos taking traffic from their website to YT.

ronpaulfan
09-25-2007, 07:19 AM
Uh the video is on the original news station's webpage. They just didn't want their videos taking traffic from their website to YT.

yes, it is on their hard-to-find website surrounded with the appropriate spin where it will NEVER become national news

Why would a news company post a UNEDITED RAW video on the INTERNET and then go on an IMMEDIATE and vicious crusade to suspend every YouTube account and delete every re-posting. They're not obviously not suppressing anything!

randolphus maximus
09-25-2007, 08:16 AM
The raw video from the TV station is here:

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9793807.html#

what's really interesting is what the officer says about the incident. He claims that David Snyder (that man being beaten up) took a swing at the officer.

You can tell by the video that is absolutely untrue. I smell lawsuit!

nullvalu
09-25-2007, 08:27 AM
definately lawsuit.. you can see the guy is just walking and the cop pushes him out the door and onto the ground.

angelatc
09-25-2007, 09:00 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't think the man is "an old man?"