PDA

View Full Version : California set to issue IOUs as fiscal crisis weighs

disorderlyvision
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
[.

Sandman33
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Looks like cheap labor is REALLY fucking expensive now huh! Assholes.

Wait till you see how expensive FREE healthcare will be.

Brian4Liberty
06-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Looks like cheap labor is REALLY fucking expensive now huh! Assholes.

You are too kind with them.

California has been in crisis since the housing slump and credit crunch caused a severe decline in revenues.

Yeah right. California has been in a crisis for a couple of decades. It's just a taste of what's to come for the rest of the country.

ludwiggy69
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
California is a welfare state on the verge of collapse. Schwarzenigger has a plan, take it out on the poor CITIZENS who have actual US birth certificates by taxing them to death and taking away their safety net. If they do not obey he can easily find them because they have LEGAL identification. Then he will allow the release of 50,000 criminal illegals from prison. CALWORKS GAIN the states welfare program is an organized criminal syndicate at best and steals 1 out every 6 dollars from the taxpayer while they routinely deny poor people or keep them in an endless revolving door loop while accusing them of back payments and missed hearings. The other public services programs in California such as DPSS CPS who take peoples kids away and then sell them to the highest bidders who are most likely convicted pedophiles who know their way around the system and even work for the system to be closer to the children. Any system designed to profit by ensuring that people stay poor is doomed to fail and not a minute too soon. The public services programs in any state are costly, inefficient, abusive, unprofessional, wasteful, despicable, liars, thieves, and sexual deviants. Over 2 times as many public service employees are paid 6 six digits salaries now compared to a few years ago yet they still complain they don't get enough. Punish yourself sometime and walk into any of these menacing places and spend some time there it's disgusting.

Sandman33
06-26-2009, 11:39 AM
California is a welfare state on the verge of collapse. Schwarzenigger has a plan, take it out on the poor CITIZENS who have actual US birth certificates by taxing them to death and taking away their safety net. If they do not obey he can easily find them because they have LEGAL identification. Then he will allow the release of 50,000 criminal illegals from prison. CALWORKS GAIN the states welfare program is an organized criminal syndicate at best and steals 1 out every 6 dollars from the taxpayer while they routinely deny poor people or keep them in an endless revolving door loop while accusing them of back payments and missed hearings. The other public services programs in California such as DPSS CPS who take peoples kids away and then sell them to the highest bidders who are most likely convicted pedophiles who know their way around the system and even work for the system to be closer to the children. Any system designed to profit by ensuring that people stay poor is doomed to fail and not a minute too soon. The public services programs in any state are costly, inefficient, abusive, unprofessional, wasteful, despicable, liars, thieves, and sexual deviants. Over 2 times as many public service employees are paid 6 six digits salaries now compared to a few years ago yet they still complain they don't get enough. Punish yourself sometime and walk into any of these menacing places and spend some time there it's disgusting.

Ya know....I always wondered WHY we were at war with an innocent Iraq when we've been being forcefully invaded by Mexico for decades.

It's like the people up top WANT us to fail......Oh yeah, they DO.:mad:

kombayn
06-27-2009, 05:59 PM
^Please get out of here with that bullshit. It's not the illegal immigrants fault for trying to get a better life, it's our State Governments fault for given these people welfare, food-stamps, etc. That's retarded, you take away any Government benefits from illegals then they slowly will leave. Plus, California not hounding employers to hire legal workers and not putting together a proper State Work Visa for illegal immigrants so you can document them and make them legal!

Our State Government is piss poor and this is why people are against all this bullshit. It'll be an interesting election next year, because I don't see the State solving this problem by next week and I hope the CA GOP sticks to their guns and don't give in.

emazur
06-27-2009, 06:12 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/nov05election/2009/02/03/ArnoldBucks_medium499x224.gif

FrankRep
06-27-2009, 06:22 PM
The serial is: OMG T1000

lol

literatim
06-27-2009, 06:25 PM
I have a feeling there will be warfare in the streets as Californian takes one giant step towards balkanisation.

klamath
06-27-2009, 06:29 PM
You have to love this state!

State will pay people to turn in gas guzzlers
Samantha Young, Associated Press

Saturday, June 27, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(06-27) 04:00 PDT Sacramento --

California regulators expanded a state car-scrapping program Friday to provide incentives of as much as $4,000 to motorists who surrender high-polluting vehicles and replace them with cleaner cars.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/27/BA4818EK0U.DTL

Cowlesy
06-27-2009, 06:31 PM
You have to love this state!

State will pay people to turn in gas guzzlers
Samantha Young, Associated Press

Saturday, June 27, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(06-27) 04:00 PDT Sacramento --

California regulators expanded a state car-scrapping program Friday to provide incentives of as much as $4,000 to motorists who surrender high-polluting vehicles and replace them with cleaner cars.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/06/27/BA4818EK0U.DTL

I forgot California was awash in cash.

Are we all on the same planet as these people?

Sandman33
06-27-2009, 06:34 PM
^Please get out of here with that bullshit. It's not the illegal immigrants fault for trying to get a better life, it's our State Governments fault for given these people welfare, food-stamps, etc. That's retarded, you take away any Government benefits from illegals then they slowly will leave. Plus, California not hounding employers to hire legal workers and not putting together a proper State Work Visa for illegal immigrants so you can document them and make them legal!

Our State Government is piss poor and this is why people are against all this bullshit. It'll be an interesting election next year, because I don't see the State solving this problem by next week and I hope the CA GOP sticks to their guns and don't give in.

Yeah, it's the state governments fault for not sealing the damn border 15 years ago when immigration was already a problem. And yeah they NEVER should have given them free shit!

And I DO blame them for not coming over here to be Americans. They come over here and fly Mexican flags. Then try and force us to teach their kids in Spanish and then DEMAND more social programs for illegals.....fuck them.

Sarge
06-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Houston err I mean CA, you might have a problem soon. Found this on the ticker forum.

Is seems that those that got bail out money might not want the IOU'S,

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/stories/2009/06/22/daily62.html

If that happens, I think it will get ugly very fast. If you have not stocked up on food and some cash, it will be bad in less than one week.

See the banks heard from Ben this week, that all that fake funny money they have is Electronic money that can go away in a switch of a button. How do they loan fake money on possible worthless IOU'S?

What a tangled web has been woven. The big spider sitting in the center smiling.

Not saying the banks will not buckle, but be prepared.

ItsTime
06-27-2009, 07:10 PM
If I lived in Cali, I would move. :2cents

literatim
06-27-2009, 07:16 PM
If you need money to get out of the state, buy clunker cars and trade them in for $4,000.

Sarge
06-27-2009, 07:36 PM
I do believe the catch is that you have to buy a more efficient car to get the 4K. Now if one could convince a car dealer to take the IOU'S for the car and the IOU'S end up worthless you made a great deal. Then you sell the car for cash.