PDA

View Full Version : Fox News: "Democrat Mark Sanford admits to affair" (yes, DEMOCRAT)

brandon
06-24-2009, 06:02 PM
http://images2.dailykos.com/images/user/3/fnc_20090624_sanford.jpg

moostraks
06-24-2009, 06:10 PM
:D That was awesome!!! news you can trust ;)

dannno
06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
Lol..

AggieforPaul
06-24-2009, 06:18 PM
photoshopped

brandon
06-24-2009, 06:20 PM
photoshopped

Maybe, but I didn't do it. I got it off another forum and I think they got it from Daily Kos

Carole
06-24-2009, 06:20 PM
Lol :D

constitutional
06-24-2009, 06:55 PM
yep, photoshopped.

TastyWheat
06-24-2009, 07:32 PM
The D is similar of course, but it's not identical to any of the other D's in the picture.

t0rnado
06-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Usually if images are photoshopped, there is no EXIF data. Check it out for yourself.

Golding
06-24-2009, 07:59 PM
It's sorta funny how Democrats and Republicans want to link these infidelity "scandals" to one another, as if it's a lopsided sort of thing. I landed on a Rachel Maddow rant while flipping through TV yesterday, and she was talking about sex scandals in the context of John Ensign. She was rattling off names of Republicans who had affairs lately, but John Edwards had nary a mention. Just weird.

I couldn't care too much less about Sanford's extracurricular activities, though. Unless he was like Ensign and mixed his work with his play, his private life is of no interest to me.

kahless
06-25-2009, 06:16 PM
It probably isn't photoshopped they did the same for McCain and FAILING TO include RON Pauls picture when he was in second place at the Nevada caucus.
http://www.gulagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/nvqo0fl2.jpg

I remember frequently being pissed watching FNC whent they were doing shit like this. But does anyone know where I can find a compilation of these in regards Ron and Foxnews?

james1906
06-25-2009, 07:49 PM
I remember frequently being pissed watching FNC whent they were doing shit like this. But does anyone know where I can find a compilation of these in regards Ron and Foxnews?

Do you take your marching orders from al-Qaida?

kahless
06-26-2009, 01:26 PM
Do you take your marching orders from al-Qaida?

No. Huh? :confused:

My point was to use the collection at some point in the future if need be to remind people that there are real Conservative candidates not just the Neocons that Foxnews promotes. To also demonstrate how FNC intentionally went out of their way to surpress the support Ron Paul had including his results.

I hear time and time again from people that claim to be Conservative and watch FNC that there was no real Conservative to vote for or who is Ron Paul or think he did not have the support because of FNC or disregarded Ron because he was disregarded from neocon Hannity. There are some people that do not make the distinction between FNC leaning Neo-Conservative instead of Conservative.

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
06-26-2009, 01:35 PM
No. Huh? :confused:

Chris Wallace: "So you're saying we should take our marching orders from Al Qaeda?"
Ron Paul: "No! I'm saying we should take our marching orders from our Constitution!"

YouTube - Dr, Ron Paul '08:We should take marching orders from the CONSTITUTION and just come home! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY2SNQ5Wtmo)

kahless
06-26-2009, 01:52 PM
Chris Wallace: "So you're saying we should take our marching orders from Al Qaeda?"
Ron Paul: "No! We should take our marching orders from the Constitution!"

I remember my anger but it has been so long not the specific quotes even when he posted that reply I forgot how over the top Chis Wallace was.