PDA

View Full Version : F*&$*#% unacceptable! [Obama to Push UN Law Which Undermines Parents]

PatriotG
06-24-2009, 07:26 AM
FULL STORY (http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/06/obama-to-push-un-law-which-undermines-parents/)

Back in the 1990s liberals pushed to get the United States to sign on to the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The Convention on the Rights of the child would ostensibly foster respect for the care, development and needs of children.

Like many things that come out of the UN, it sounds pretty good on the surface, but below the hype and sweet talk, it’s bad news for the American way of life.

Now CNS News reports the liberals are making a fresh push to subject Americans to this:

The Obama administration is reviving efforts to have the United States sign onto a global children’s rights treaty ratified by every U.N. member except the U.S. and Somalia, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, said Monday.

Administration officials are actively discussing “when and how it might be possible to join,” Rice, a Cabinet-level official, said while visiting a school in Harlem and fielding a teenager’s specific question about the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child.

While one might consider better treatment for children in some of the usual cesspools around the world to be a good thing, once again the Convention on the Rights of the Child would certainly be treated as all measures passed by the UN area treated: law-abiding nations like the U.S. would be expected to toe the line (thus surrendering our sovereignty and our way of life), while the backwards, oppressive nations will get a pass to continue mistreating their own people.

FrankRep
06-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Are Public Schools Harming Your Kids? - Samuel L. Blumenfeld

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=174151

Samuel L. Blumenfeld documents the unprecedented decline in academic quality of education that has precipitated an exodus of children from government schools. Blumenfeld examines public education from the early 1830's to 1986.

Filmed in 1986 and produced by The John Birch Society's American Opinion Speakers Bureau.

raiha
06-24-2009, 01:24 PM
While one might consider better treatment for children in some of the usual cesspools around the world to be a good thing, once again the Convention on the Rights of the Child would certainly be treated as all measures passed by the UN area treated: law-abiding nations like the U.S. would be expected to toe the line (thus surrendering our sovereignty and our way of life),

I thought no-one took any notice of the UN. Everyone ignores it. So can't see what the problem is.

Try this one! We are having a goddamn smacking referendum! Should smacking be a criminal offfense? Dearie lord and they want this taxpayer to pay tax into asinine expensive refrerendums like this??

TGGRV
06-24-2009, 01:40 PM
I'm still waiting for the UN to tell me if my toilet paper has to unfold towards the wall or the other way around.