PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart attacks Sanford

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 12:12 AM
So now Jon Stewart joins the attack on Mark Sanford. For those who thought Sanford was CFR or Bilderberg, it doesn't seem likely. More like they want to nip a potential Ron Paul in the bud...

amonasro
06-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Or it's just Stewart playing the left, attacking the right as he almost always does. I'm watching Colbert right now, praising Sanford while wearing a crown.

pacelli
06-24-2009, 05:46 AM
So now Jon Stewart joins the attack on Mark Sanford. For those who thought Sanford was CFR or Bilderberg, it doesn't seem likely.

So I guess Sanford is a liar?

YouTube - Mark Sanford Confronted on Bilderberg Attendance and Media Blackout 12-9-08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtuFERbbPY)

FrankRep
06-24-2009, 05:59 AM

YouTube - Mark Sanford Confronted on Bilderberg Attendance and Media Blackout 12-9-08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtuFERbbPY)

He only went once and wasn't very impressed. Maybe he's lying, maybe not.

max
06-24-2009, 06:40 AM
So now Jon Stewart joins the attack on Mark Sanford. For those who thought Sanford was CFR or Bilderberg, it doesn't seem likely. More like they want to nip a potential Ron Paul in the bud...

Sanford is no Ron Paul. The media always bashes Republicans...even the CFR ones.

Besides, politics aside......what Sanford did is very weird...he is worthy of ridicule here

libertarian4321
06-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Sanford is no Ron Paul. The media always bashes Republicans...even the CFR ones.

Besides, politics aside......what Sanford did is very weird...he is worthy of ridicule here

Agreed.

The Bilderberg/CFR stuff doesn't bother me a bit as I haven't yet subscribed to those conspiracy theories, but just disappearing without telling ANYONE about it- no one at work, no one in the family? That's just plain bizarre as well as irresponsible.

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 09:34 AM

No, he went to at least one meeting. Doesn't mean he passed their test.

He only went once and wasn't very impressed.

That.

RPTXState
06-24-2009, 09:40 AM
I wasn't aware you had to file paperwork and give the media 72 hours notice before you could go on vacation.

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 09:40 AM
what Sanford did is very weird...he is worthy of ridicule here

The media made it seem that way. Do you always believe the media? The entire mainstream media went out of their way to hype this; to make a scandal out of nothing. Why Sanford? It was a non-story, unless their is an anti-Sanford agenda at work.

georgiaboy
06-24-2009, 09:47 AM
^my first thought as well, B4L.

total non-story. why the hype? much stranger that this is being reported so widely, than that it happened at all.

pacelli
06-24-2009, 09:50 AM
No, he went to at least one meeting. Doesn't mean he passed their test.

That.

What other lawmakers and 'representatives' have attended Bilderberg and not passed their test?

Is he the first one, or has a precedent been set by others? If so, who?

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 09:57 AM
^my first thought as well, B4L.

total non-story. why the hype? much stranger that this is being reported so widely, than that it happened at all.

Exactly. The unanimous full court press by the entire MSM is usually reserved for Iraq and Iran (and Ron Paul). This reeks of a pre-emptive strike.

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 10:02 AM
What other lawmakers and 'representatives' have attended Bilderberg and not passed their test?

Is he the first one, or has a precedent been set by others? If so, who?

Sorry, not an expert. But it seems obvious that every single attendee at every single party they throw does not end up annointed to be the next POTUS candidate.

How about Rep. Paul Ryan? What meetings has he attended? He is now the darling and "future of the GOP". Whose test did he pass?

brandon
06-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Agreed.

The Bilderberg/CFR stuff doesn't bother me a bit as I haven't yet subscribed to those conspiracy theories, but just disappearing without telling ANYONE about it- no one at work, no one in the family? That's just plain bizarre as well as irresponsible.

Do you regret voting for Obama yet?

libertarian4321
06-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Do you regret voting for Obama yet?

No- I carefully considered my options before hand, and hence have no reason to regret my rational decision.

What does that have to do with Sanford?

qh4dotcom
06-24-2009, 11:22 AM
No- I carefully considered my options before hand, and hence have no reason to regret my rational decision.

You betrayed Ron Paul who encouraged you vote 3rd party and who himself refused to vote for the lesser evil.

Now you are equally as responsible as all the millions of Obama voters for all the damage Obama will do. You are equally as responsible as them for screwing up the civil liberties of everyone in this forum for the next 4 years.

See below why

http://www.noob.us/humor/george-carlin-voting/

Bossobass
06-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Reporter: So, how was that whole Bildergerger meeting thingy?

Sanford: Well, they had this coffin full of Geronimo's bones they wanted me to lay naked in and jerk off. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. But, bangin' some Argentine babe on the side, THAT'S more like it!

Fail + fail.

Bosso

Brian4Liberty
06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Reporter: So, how was that whole Bildergerger meeting thingy?

Sanford: Well, they had this coffin full of Geronimo's bones they wanted me to lay naked in and jerk off. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. But, bangin' some Argentine babe on the side, THAT'S more like it!

Fail + fail.

Bosso

Who do you think set him up with the Argentine babe? That is one of the requirements of the group... ;)