PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Ask your parents to do you a favor, donate $10 to Ron Paul.

Rivington Essex
09-23-2007, 01:45 PM
I assume that this board is the 20-40 demographic that has been reported. Please ask your parents to do you a favor and support Ron Paul. A friend asked his Dad to donate, and he gave Ron $1000.

His message to his family below: his Dad basically reacted, if Junior is actually doing anything, maybe I should support him just to see what he is up to.

We need to wident the demographic. More women and older voters.

We Can Win

-------------------------------------
I have an important personal favor to ask. Please consider donating 10 or 20 dollars to Ron Paul. I hope you'll all consider voting for him, of course, but even if you have another favorite, I sincerely believe that if Ron Paul iis able to announce high numbers of donors, his ideas will influence the entire Presidential race in ways that are really good for America. Please consider doing this as a favor to me.

ronpaulyourmom
09-23-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll give it a shot.

katao
09-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Also ask them to donate instead of giving you a birthday/Christmas gift. That proves to them you are serious.

ItsTime
09-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Also ask them to donate instead of giving you a birthday/Christmas gift. That proves to them you are serious.

Everyone should be doing that not just kids. That is what I did for my birthday had everyone go to ronpaul2008 and make a donation. :cool:

hopeforamerica
09-23-2007, 01:57 PM

I'm 42, and that is what I am doing this year! I don't need stuff! I need Ron Paul for President and so does the world.

bygone
09-23-2007, 02:54 PM
http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~bites/angry%20LOL.jpg

Givemelibertyor.....
09-23-2007, 03:05 PM
A great idea.

I just spoke to my Mother today and got a shock: My Dad, a grumpy disenfranchised Vet just donated money to Ron Paul. And ordered 500 slimjims. And got my liberal, hippy sister to donate also!

So if it worked on my family, it'll work on yours.

EDIT: I didn't have to ask, I just told them about Ron Paul.

RonPaulCult
09-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Well that's funny - just a few hours ago I wrote my mom asking her to donate. She said she would a few weeks ago and I don't think she has. So I sent a fwd of one of Ron Paul's message asking for donations. I told her to be SURE to do it before Oct 1 so it will be part of Q3.

But you know what - my birthday is in just a few weeks. I think I will ask my parents to donate more instead of giving me a birthday gift. My dad likes Ron Paul too and will vote for him but doesn't want to donate because he thinks he has "no shot" of winning. Well now they will have no choice.

Great suggestions guys! And honestly I'm sure they will get me something AND donate so it's not such a sacrifice.