PDA

View Full Version : 'Don't worry. It's just one bullet and it's over'- Says Neda, before going to protest

dannno
06-23-2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/5614391/Iranian-regime-targets-family-of-Angel-of-Freedom-Neda-Agha-Soltan.html

"i told her, 'neda, don't go'," said a woman called golshad. "she said, 'don't worry. It's just one bullet and it's over'."

It was not the only occasion in which she alluded to the prospect of dying.

In response to:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=196695&highlight=neda

dannno
06-23-2009, 03:45 PM
bump

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 04:42 PM
You think the article is just propaganda?

This caught my attention:

"After she fell to the ground, the tourism student cried out in pain. "I'm burning, I'm burning!" Mr Panahi said as he recalled her final words."

Her last words were I'm burning??? Hell exists!:eek:

dannno
06-23-2009, 05:26 PM
You think the article is just propaganda?

No, I think
'don't worry. It's just one bullet and it's over' is a weird ass thing to say before going to take a single bullet in the chest as a martyr.

I mean, there were people being beaten with batons, there was scalding water bieng thrown on the crowds supposedly, there are hundreds of ways a person could be injured or die during a protest like that.. yet she comes out and says, "don't worry, it's just one bullet and it's over" like she is sure it will happen, it will only take one bullet and that the bullet will kill her.

Sean
06-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Maybe it was a planned suicide. They brained washed her to go out and she knew they had a shooter and a camera on her. Camera man was right there able to zoom in when she was on the ground. Don't know, but it is a possibility.

dannno
06-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Yep, wouldn't be surprised if brainwashing was involved.. That is what the CIA does.

klamath
06-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Muslims also tend to be willing to die for what they believe in ie thousands of suicide bombers in Iraq and Afganistan. I would not put it past her setting up her own killing for what she believed was a freedom fight. Her death has sure become the rallying event for the anti government movement in Iran and she may have done it for that very reason.

I have strong suspicions that the CIA as well as probably 8 or ten intelligence agencies from other countries are trying to exploit the situation but I also have strong suspicions that the Iranian president stuffed the ballot boxes to give himself a win or a larger win. I cannot believe that the young people in Iran who have access to things like twitter, facebook, Etc. do not want to rebel against the status quo and over bearing moral rules as young people in America rebel against christian morals being shoved on them.

TastyWheat
06-23-2009, 08:47 PM
That's a weird ass thing to say when very few people have been killed thus far or even shot. I think it's only pro-government militia doing the shooting too. If they say Iranian military or police did this I'm calling bullshit. Considering the protests have been relatively peaceful, not full-blown riots or anything, shooting people is not the best way to ease tensions.

Heata
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM
I find it all very, very suspicious. Why would the shooter target her in the middle of all of those people, why would she say that before she died, why would the person she said that to tell the media, why was there a camera right there? She was pretty, progressive, and far too perfect. I wish I hadn't watched that video, so disturbing >.>