PDA

View Full Version : Planned parenthood pushing homosexuality/transgender

max
06-23-2009, 07:11 AM
right on front page...

They get taxpayer money for this...33% of PP budget is from government...so, in essence, Obama (a bi-sexual himself) is pushing this

[http://www.plannedparenthood.org/

acptulsa
06-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Trying to put themselves out of business?

brandon
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM
YouTube - Louis CK - gay people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d63ClccjjE)

Kludge
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM
So.... Who actually visits PP's website?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
06-23-2009, 07:17 AM
So.... Who actually visits PP's website?

I have a couple of times to get some abortion information to assist in pro life arguments because I am one of those right-wing,pro-life nutjobs that you have been warned about.

max
06-23-2009, 07:31 AM
I have a couple of times to get some abortion information to assist in pro life arguments because I am one of those right-wing,pro-life nutjobs that you have been warned about.

what right do you have to stop a doctor from physically dismembering a silently screaming, terror stricken, cognizant, unborn baby, ......then reassembling the babies body parts like a jig saw puzzle, in order to make sure he got it all out.

you are nuts alright....probably a damn domestic terrorist too.... ;)

pacelli
06-23-2009, 07:44 AM
Love the advert at the bottom of this thread "Dating with ladyboys".

Google ads has such a sense of humor.

Natalie
06-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Houston is building the largest Planned Parenthood in the Western Hemisphere. It will be 75,000 square feet and I heard they will perform late term abortions. Lame.

http://www.texasfamilies.org/pictures/PP%20Artist%20Rendition%20copy.jpg

max
06-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Houston is building the largest Planned Parenthood in the Western Hemisphere. It will be 75,000 square feet and I heard they will perform late term abortions. Lame.

Your money....and Bill Gates money...at work....

I cant wait to see what ACORN will build with the 2 billion Obama gave em.

Oceania
06-23-2009, 11:11 AM
kind of off topic from the original post...but i see no reason the government should get involved in an abortion. Until the child is removed from the womb it is part of the mother and up to her what she wants to do with it. And yes I realize the child can be removed early, but at that point it is still up to the mother if she wants to do that. Once the child is removed from the womb and can survive on its own, it may be considered its own person. Until then, it is just part of the mother. One less unplanned child suffering through life.

ChaosControl
06-23-2009, 11:21 AM
All part of their desire of population control I guess.
Perverted psychotic murderers.

Reason
06-23-2009, 11:25 AM
right on front page...

They get taxpayer money for this...33% of PP budget is from government...so, in essence, Obama (a bi-sexual himself) is pushing this

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Presidential-Proclamation-LGBT-Pride-Month/

dannno
06-23-2009, 11:25 AM
kind of off topic from the original post...but i see no reason the government should get involved in an abortion. Until the child is removed from the womb it is part of the mother and up to her what she wants to do with it. And yes I realize the child can be removed early, but at that point it is still up to the mother if she wants to do that. Once the child is removed from the womb and can survive on its own, it may be considered its own person. Until then, it is just part of the mother. One less unplanned child suffering through life.

Yep, I think both the pro-life and pro-choice arguments are valid.

The problem I have is that I mention the idea of natural abortive remedies to people who are pro-life and they never give me a good answer. It seems like a more safe, natural method for abortion, and I'd prefer it to medical abortions. They are very cheap, potentially, and are best used during the early stages of pregnancy. The biggest reason I think girls wait to have abortions until later is because of the cost. This would avoid medical abortions and keep abortions to the early terms. I think that imposing medical abortions is a trick the elite are using to desensitize society to eugenics and such, whereas miscarriages are quite common.

I mean, are you going to hold a woman criminally liable for something she puts into her body? What's the difference between that and drug prohibition? How do you enforce it?

TonySutton
06-23-2009, 11:36 AM
right on front page...

Yes, they are promoting the fact that they provide services to LGBT members. They also have a link explaining sexual orientation and gender.

Knowledge is such a terrible thing...

I think the OP is jealous of the two women in the picture ;)

Of course, I disagree with them getting money from the government but I feel the same way about any groups getting tax money from the government, including religious groups.

Never heard the part about Obama being bisexual :p do you have a link for that?

dannno
06-23-2009, 11:41 AM

Two women?? Why do I keep getting 2 men :mad:

Or are you joking?

Some limo driver or something claims he gave Obama and BJ for money and did some coke with him back in the day.

max
06-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Yes, they are promoting the fact that they provide services to LGBT members. They also have a link explaining sexual orientation and gender.

Knowledge is such a terrible thing...

Of course, I disagree with them getting money from the government but I feel the same way about any groups getting tax money from the government, including religious groups.

Research Larry Sinclair...he's made many videos and given press conferences. His body language and the way he tells the events ring true to me.

He claims he can identify Obama's penis. Blew Obama twice and smoked crack with Obama when he was a state rep.

New book coming out. Sex, Lies. Cocaine and Murder.

A homosexual choir leader at Obama's church was found dead execution style before the Democrat primaries. Word on Chicago street is that he and Obama ...well...you know

max
06-23-2009, 11:42 AM
Two women?? Why do I keep getting 2 men :mad:

Or are you joking?

Some limo driver or something claims he gave Obama and BJ for money and did some coke with him back in the day.

it alternates...there is an image of two women...and also one of two boys (they look about 18 or 19 years old

Brian4Liberty
06-23-2009, 11:45 AM
lmao! I guess they found another way to prevent births!

(hold on, are they providing lesbians with turkey basting service?)

dannno
06-23-2009, 11:46 AM
it alternates...there is an image of two women...and also one of two boys (they look about 18 or 19 years old

Well do you have to clear your cache or something?? This is ridiculous :confused:

Theocrat
06-23-2009, 11:47 AM
right on front page...

Planned Parenthood is supporting LGBT? If that isn't the contradiction of the century, I don't know what is.

PP never ceases to amaze me. Abortion. Eugenics. Homosexuality. What's next?

Krugerrand
06-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Yep, I think both the pro-life and pro-choice arguments are valid.

The problem I have is that I mention the idea of natural abortive remedies to people who are pro-life and they never give me a good answer. It seems like a more safe, natural method for abortion, and I'd prefer it to medical abortions. They are very cheap, potentially, and are best used during the early stages of pregnancy. The biggest reason I think girls wait to have abortions until later is because of the cost. This would avoid medical abortions and keep abortions to the early terms. I think that imposing medical abortions is a trick the elite are using to desensitize society to eugenics and such, whereas miscarriages are quite common.

I mean, are you going to hold a woman criminally liable for something she puts into her body? What's the difference between that and drug prohibition? How do you enforce it?

Danno, I'd compare your abortive remedies to suicide being illegal. Things are not necessarily enforceable, but there can be other consequences. If you want to buy a life insurance policy, I may want a clause that says I will not pay out in case of suicide. Or, if it is illegal, I may simply say I will not pay out if you die as the result of illegal activities.

You'll never get support from the abortion industry, since that would put them out of business. You won't get support from the pro-lifers, because it is still an action taken to kill a human individual.

Plus, "abortive remedies" present other issues. What happens to the boyfriend that doesn't want his girlfriend to have the child and coerces her or tricks her into consuming something that aborts the child. Is it magically okay now that it was herbal?

Also, abortion denies the role of the father. This child is genetically only half belonging to the mother and the other half belonging to the father. Abortion puts that squarely on the shoulders of the mother and strips the father of his interest in the child. Personally, I see this as helping to perpetuate the problem of fathers not standing up to their responsibilities. They see abortion as an acceptable alternative and then figure if the mother declines that option the child is their responsibility.

dannno
06-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Plus, "abortive remedies" present other issues. What happens to the boyfriend that doesn't want his girlfriend to have the child and coerces her or tricks her into consuming something that aborts the child. Is it magically okay now that it was herbal?

No, not ok.. would be like me slipping a girl a roofie. Even if I don't rape her there are still consequences to giving people things like that without their consent.

Also, abortion denies the role of the father. This child is genetically only half belonging to the mother and the other half belonging to the father.

But it physically belongs to the mother. If I had a child with a woman and were attempting to convince her to have the child, and she decided not to, then I wouldn't feel as though I am entitled to force her to have the child. That's still ultimately her decision, IMO.

TonySutton
06-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Well do you have to clear your cache or something?? This is ridiculous :confused:

I was able to see the other pics by using CTRL-F5 although it is still random. I saw 3 different pics. 2 with women and 1 with men.

Krugerrand
06-23-2009, 11:58 AM

Consider these news stories:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=89982&page=1
http://www.knx1070.com/Miracle--Baby-Born-2-Days-AFTER-Mother-Dies/3652853
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/16/health/main702410.shtml

The first one the mother was in a comma during the entire pregnancy. The last two, the mother was brain dead and sustained to save the life of the child.

"inside of" does not mean "a part of."

Once the child is removed from the womb and can survive on its own, it may be considered its own person.
This is arbitrary and biologically unsupported. Additionally, many people have (rightly) gone to jail for murder by neglecting their post-birth children that depend on them for survival.

dannno
06-23-2009, 12:00 PM
I was able to see the other pics by using CTRL-F5 although it is still random. I saw 3 different pics. 2 with women and 1 with men.

Well I cleared my cache, the blond girl on the right is really cute.. but I haven't seen the second girl on girl pic yet ;)

dannno
06-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Well I cleared my cache, the blond girl on the right is really cute.. but I haven't seen the second girl on girl pic yet ;)

Correction, the blond girl lying down on the right is cute ;)

Krugerrand
06-23-2009, 12:09 PM
But it physically belongs to the mother. If I had a child with a woman and were attempting to convince her to have the child, and she decided not to, then I wouldn't feel as though I am entitled to force her to have the child. That's still ultimately her decision, IMO.

Are you willing to stand by that all the way up until delivery? If a husband and wife are expecting a child ... have done the sonogram thing, have picked out a name for the child, painted the nursery.... and then the wife decides she no longer wants to have the baby and elects instead for a late-term abortion ... you see the husband as not being a part of that decision? Does it matter if the couple sunk thousands of dollars on fertility treatment to conceive? Does it matter if tens of thousands of dollars were spent to provide the un-born child with prenatal surgery (http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=17728)?

If so, I certainly disagree. I believe the father has a responsibility to the child from the moment it is conceived.

Krugerrand
06-23-2009, 12:13 PM

I don't know what services Planned Parenthood could possibly provide the two guys.

dannno
06-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Are you willing to stand by that all the way up until delivery? If a husband and wife are expecting a child ... have done the sonogram thing, have picked out a name for the child, painted the nursery.... and then the wife decides she no longer wants to have the baby and elects instead for a late-term abortion ... you see the husband as not being a part of that decision? Does it matter if the couple sunk thousands of dollars on fertility treatment to conceive? Does it matter if tens of thousands of dollars were spent to provide the un-born child with prenatal surgery (http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=17728)?

If so, I certainly disagree. I believe the father has a responsibility to the child from the moment it is conceived.

Well I'm really not a fan of late-term medical abortions, I'd be ok with making those illegal barring certain rare medical necessities.

I really hate drawing a line, but to be honest, I see no reason why a woman who wants an abortion can't have one within the first trimester, or first half, especially if abortive remedies are widely available. After the pregnancy is half over, the woman should really just look into adoption.

I'm not a hard-line pro-choicer, but I go with the no harm, no foul theory.. I honestly don't think abortions (especially abortive remedies) performed in the first trimester or so actually cause any real pain or harm to the fetus.

dannno
06-23-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't know what services Planned Parenthood could possibly provide the two guys.

STI/STD detection, treatment. Maybe help them with adoption.

Krugerrand
06-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Well I'm really not a fan of late-term medical abortions, I'd be ok with making those illegal barring certain rare medical necessities.

I really hate drawing a line, but to be honest, I see no reason why a woman who wants an abortion can't have one within the first trimester, or first half, especially if abortive remedies are widely available. After the pregnancy is half over, the woman should really just look into adoption.

I'm not a hard-line pro-choicer, but I go with the no harm, no foul theory.. I honestly don't think abortions (especially abortive remedies) performed in the first trimester or so actually cause any real pain or harm to the fetus.

First trimester abortion ... possibly no pain. Certainly, they harm the fetus.

Danno, when the topic comes up, I've always found you to be at the top of the list for keeping it rational and personable. I enjoy the back and forth. My apologies to the forum for the continued hijack of the thread.:)

james1844
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Just for the record, I am pro-choice and I think its totally cool they are promoting acceptance of bi-sexual and transgendered people. I have NO problem with federal funds being used for this purpose.

max
06-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Just for the record, I am pro-choice and I think its totally cool they are promoting acceptance of bi-sexual and transgendered people. I have NO problem with federal funds being used for this purpose.

you really don't belong on this forum then....

regardless of some of the ideological difference among the diverse crowd on this forum....we ALL are revolted by the idea any taxpayer being COMPELLED to fund things that he/she finds abhorrent.

I would NEVER force you at gunpoint (and ultimately, all taxes are collected at gunpoint if you push the issue) ........ to have to fund Federal abstinence education programs, even though I think we need more such education for our media-corrupted, sex crazed young people.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 02:56 PM

This is absolutley disgusting...This IS Eugenics people! And pushing the gay and transgender freak agenda will help them in their goal of lowering the human population.

torchbearer
06-23-2009, 03:00 PM
This is absolutley disgusting...This IS Eugenics people! And pushing the gay and transgender freak agenda will help them in their goal of lowering the human population.

yes, because homosexuality is something spread by the government.
A disease passed on through our water system and the Gay "agenda".
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GVVsZXnVbsw/Sc5OXkdAKGI/AAAAAAAAAW4/XbYDIxDR9BA/s320/Sprinkler+spraying+out+water+creating+rainbow.jpg
Proof that they are spreading The Gay on purpose.
Be careful not to eat anything grown with this rainbow water.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 03:16 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GVVsZXnVbsw/Sc5OXkdAKGI/AAAAAAAAAW4/XbYDIxDR9BA/s320/Sprinkler+spraying+out+water+creating+rainbow.jpg
Proof that they are spreading The Gay on purpose.
Be careful not to eat anything grown with this rainbow water.

The proof is in the funding. If they want reduced population pushing homsexuality would surely help that goal.

torchbearer
06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
The proof is in the funding. If they want reduced population pushing homsexuality would surely help that goal.

The assumption is people decide to be gay.
As in, funding could really change the outcome?
Maybe if they put enough pro-homosexual commercials on TV people will just turn gay in groves.

Seems like Will and Grace would have turned millions of people gay if such a thing could happen.

max
06-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Maybe if they put enough pro-homosexual commercials on TV people will just turn gay in groves.

Seems like Will and Grace would have turned millions of people gay if such a thing could happen.

lots of confused kids are definitely being influnced/recruited by all this homosexual stuff in the media....

my niece tells me that lesbian hookups are all the rage now in the schools...

Hit songs like "I kissed a girl and I liked it" and Brittany's "Have you seen Amy" promote this...

many girls prefer girls to guys now!

and the effeminate boy population is exploding......no doubt...there numbers are exploding as young people are exposed to stuff that I never was (and I grew up in the 70's....not exactly Victorian era)

torchbearer
06-23-2009, 03:28 PM
And here I was thinking that girls liking girls was normal. :D ;)

lots of confused kids are definitely being influnced/recruited by all this homosexual stuff in the media....

Hit songs like "I kissed a girl and I liked it" and Brittany's "Have you seen Amy" promote this...

and the effeminate boy population is exploding......no doubt...there numbers are exploding as young people are exposed to stuff that I never was (and I grew up in the 70's....not exactly Victorian era)

Natalie
06-23-2009, 03:49 PM
Everything is bigger in Texas ;)

Brian4Liberty
06-23-2009, 04:05 PM

And wouldn't it be ironic if one of God's (or natures if you prefer) methods of controlling population growth is to create more homosexuals?

revolutionisnow
06-23-2009, 04:09 PM
YouTube - Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEja-1emRic)

Oceania
06-23-2009, 04:13 PM
This is arbitrary and biologically unsupported. Additionally, many people have (rightly) gone to jail for murder by neglecting their post-birth children that depend on them for survival.

sorry if i was unclear here i mean surviving biologically. I dont expect to find a food source and survive in that sense lol. I meant being about to function outside of the womb. Also the idea of life beginning at conception is ridiculous. When the sperm fertilizes the Egg all that really happens at that point is just cell division...meiosis and mitosis

Oceania
06-23-2009, 04:15 PM
also what the hell is up with everyone bashing homosexuals? There is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality...let these people live their lives how they want...jesus.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 04:19 PM

Exactly. The proof is in the pudding and the war is on masculinity.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
also what the hell is up with everyone bashing homosexuals? There is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality...let these people live their lives how they want...jesus.

Well it starts with Planned Parenthood being genocidal Eugenics and then you find Planned Parenthood pushing homosexuality.

Thats the connection.

revolutionisnow
06-23-2009, 04:30 PM

Its not about people choosing to be homosexuals, it is about the promotion of the lifestyle and pushing it onto others. People are free to live their lives as swingers also, that doesn't mean they need to have every other tv show or song promoting that lifestyle or agency telling us how we need to be accepting of it.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Its not about people choosing to be homosexuals, it is about the promotion of the lifestyle and pushing it onto others. People are free to live their lives as swingers also, that doesn't mean they need to have every other tv show or song promoting that lifestyle or agency telling us how we need to be accepting of it.

True, but you pretty much have that now anyway. Between Desperate housewives and every other bullshit marriage/dating show.

KenInMontiMN
06-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Planned Parenthood is one of the most reprehensible and thoroughly despicable organizations to ever be conceived and allowed to perpetuate and flourish. Prescott Bush actually sat on its board of directors, taking time away from his duties laundering concentration camp profits for Fritz Thyssen at Brown Brothers Harriman.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

zach
06-23-2009, 04:42 PM

This.

There is no need to focus on sexuality, IMO. However, there IS a need to focus on shoving a lifestyle onto others when it is no one else's business, or when no one else cares to know, especially when it comes to the government helping with it. Unless one is insecure with their lifestyle (drawing unnecessary attention to the self), there is no need to let others know unless they want to know. It's the same with a group of people.

No matter what sexuality it is, there should be no reason to push a lifestyle through "shock therapy" in order to make it accepted.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 04:58 PM
this.

There is no need to focus on sexuality, imo. However, there is a need to focus on shoving a lifestyle onto others when it is no one else's business, or when no one else cares to know, especially when it comes to the government helping with it. Unless one is insecure with their lifestyle (drawing unnecessary attention to the self), there is no need to let others know unless they want to know. It's the same with a group of people.

No matter what sexuality it is, there should be no reason to push a lifestyle through "shock therapy" in order to make it accepted.

+1776

rpfan2008
06-23-2009, 04:59 PM
^ along with artillery tech. like Fluoride and other brain damaging, mind altering chems.

TonySutton
06-23-2009, 05:22 PM
I find it laughable that anyone here even cares what they post on their website. Like it or not, June is the month where the LGBT community celebrates Pride. Planned Parenthood is taking the opportunity to show their unity with this group and to remind them they offer services they might be interested in. I would hardly call this pushing the LGBT lifestyle.

Sandman33
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
I find it laughable that anyone here even cares what they post on their website. Like it or not, June is the month where the LGBT community celebrates Pride. Planned Parenthood is taking the opportunity to show their unity with this group and to remind them they offer services they might be interested in. I would hardly call this pushing the LGBT lifestyle.

Services they might be interested in? They cant have kids.

yoshimaroka
06-23-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't quite get the pro-life/anti-**** movement. It's like an agenda for distraction: a lot don't see the tremendous connection between less government and their cause.

dannno
06-23-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't quite get the pro-life/anti-**** movement. It's like an agenda for distraction: a lot don't see the tremendous connection between less government and their cause.

Well the pro-life movement feels like the Federal Government is getting in the way of prosecuting doctors for murder.

I can understand that one..

But I'm with ya on the 'anti-**** movement'

TonySutton
06-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Services they might be interested in? They cant have kids.

Maybe you should visit their site and learn a bit about them.

Planned Parenthood provides nearly one million Pap tests and more than 850,000 breast exams each year, critical services in detecting cancer.

Planned Parenthood provides more than 3.3 million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.

Planned Parenthood affiliates provide educational programs to more than 1.2 million young people and adults each year.

These are all services some LGBT persons might be interested in.

And there are LGBT people having children all the time nowadays :)

Krugerrand
06-24-2009, 06:17 AM
sorry if i was unclear here i mean surviving biologically. I dont expect to find a food source and survive in that sense lol. I meant being about to function outside of the womb. Also the idea of life beginning at conception is ridiculous. When the sperm fertilizes the Egg all that really happens at that point is just cell division...meiosis and mitosis

Cell division can have any name you want to give it. It continues until you die (and for some time thereafter). The unique identity of each organism is rather clear - be it a single cell organism or more complex. The human organism in its earliest state is on egg fertilization. This unique organism is genetically different from its mother and father.

A chick inside an egg doesn't only become a chick when it hatches. It's a tiny baby chicken from the moment of fertilization. Yes, it's tiny. Yes, it's only a handful of cells in its earliest of days. But, there's a huge difference between the fertilized chicken egg and the unfertilized chicken egg. One has a new living organism inside of it and the other does not.

Krugerrand
06-24-2009, 06:28 AM

To deny the existence of a political agenda is naive. That is not to say that even the majority of homosexual individuals are specifically in line with a very real and very active group that has an agenda.

For those with this agenda, it has nothing to do with "stay out of my personal life."

This coming:
Why does the schools sex-ed class only teach heterosexual sex? We should have instruction on homosexuality also.

Your school needs more books about families with two dads and two moms.

Look for the terms "husband," "wife," "mother," "father" to become politically incorrect. After that, they will become offensive. Then, they will become hate-words spoken only by "****-phobes." Somewhere between steps 2 and 3 you will see any institution that accepts government funds prohibited from using such offensive terminology.

How many times have the boy scouts been legally attacked? They are sued anytime they look to use public land. It's thought policing. It's absurd. It's an agenda.

Krugerrand
06-24-2009, 06:33 AM

Apparently many in the greater political community think they can decide to be another gender.

GreenCardSeeker
06-24-2009, 07:06 AM
This coming:
Why does the schools sex-ed class only teach heterosexual sex? We should have instruction on homosexuality also.

That's already in effect in Sweden, I feature a clip with LGBT indoctrination in a Swedish school here:

YouTube - The Socialist Utopia - Education system (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5dRnLLo2zY)

Sweden is a perfect example of how big government goes hand in hand with the gay agenda - the family has always been an obstacle in the way of the state, and convincing more people that they should practice LGBT lifestyles is a good way of preventing stable families from being established. Homosexuals make good attack machines against Christianity as well, they can always play guilt trips on people by claiming they become victims of Christian homophobia. I've never seen people that can act so smug yet still claim they're being persecuted.

You can also see a bit more LGBT madness in this clip - these people are no less than royalty in Sweden: YouTube - The Socialist Utopia - Government, part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOrIku5Syc)

TonySutton
06-24-2009, 07:38 AM
This coming:

Your school needs more books about families with two dads and two moms.

This is why we need private vs public schools. This way you can send your kids to a school which has a curriculum you agree with.

Look for the terms "husband," "wife," "mother," "father" to become politically incorrect. After that, they will become offensive. Then, they will become hate-words spoken only by "****-phobes." Somewhere between steps 2 and 3 you will see any institution that accepts government funds prohibited from using such offensive terminology.

This is absurd. Gays who are in relationships and gays with kids use these terms. Why would they want to get rid of them?

How many times have the boy scouts been legally attacked? They are sued anytime they look to use public land. It's thought policing. It's absurd. It's an agenda.

The Boy Scouts are a private non-profit. When they get in bed with the gov't by taking money through grants, special tax breaks and nearly rent free usage of buildings, they have to expect backlash from tax payers who feel they are being cheated. Private organizations should not receive tax money directly or indirectly, except the exclusion for non-profit.

I only mention the BSA because it was brought up, if anyone wishes to discuss the BSA further please start a new thread.

Krugerrand
06-24-2009, 07:49 AM
This is why we need private vs public schools. This way you can send your kids to a school which has a curriculum you agree with.
I would be thrilled to do away with public schools.

This is absurd. Gays who are in relationships and gays with kids use these terms. Why would they want to get rid of them?
I see the complaints coming from places that use mother-father / husband-wife together. "Why does this form have one line for mother and another for father?" To combine them will be unacceptable and eventually prohibited.

The Boy Scouts are a private non-profit. When they get in bed with the gov't by taking money through grants, special tax breaks and nearly rent free usage of buildings, they have to expect backlash from tax payers who feel they are being cheated. Private organizations should not receive tax money directly or indirectly, except the exclusion for non-profit.

I only mention the BSA because it was brought up, if anyone wishes to discuss the BSA further please start a new thread.

I'm certainly not going to advocate special treatment for the BSA. I see them as being routinely attacked by the thought police. The BSA is not the source of problems in our country. The way the are attacked is a valid defense of the existence of a gay agenda.

TonySutton
06-24-2009, 08:03 AM
I see the complaints coming from places that use mother-father / husband-wife together. "Why does this form have one line for mother and another for father?" To combine them will be unacceptable and eventually prohibited.

I am not sure if I am following you here. I have filled out forms for my kids at school/doctor offices etc. They often have places for guardian information and it will say Mother/Father. I just circle the correct one and fill out the form. I can see where it might annoy someone who is a guardian but not a mother/father. For example a grandparent who might have custody for various reasons. Sometimes people do not think when they create these forms. In reality the form should say Guardian and ask for name and contact info, nothing else. They could ask for relationship but honestly it is none of their business if I am the father, uncle or grandfather. The fact that I am the guardian is all that matters.