PDA

View Full Version : What person kills a fly with hands and doesn't wash hands immediately?

Liberty Star
06-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Let alone that person is a POTUS and does so in the middle of dangerous flu season?

Some troubling questions remain unanswered about Obama's conduct where he smashed a poor helpless fly with his bare hands and never followed basic rules of hygiene.

- What kinda example did he set for young Americans who may someday find a fly sitting on their hand?

- Did Obama shake hands with anyone while fly remains were still on his hands?

- Where that fly had been before it was squashed by our President on camera?

- Will Obama's poor hygiene practice cost tax payers? Were any lobbies involved in any way?

Yet we hear nothing from Gibbs or anyone else in WH on this. Bush would have been raosted over something like this.

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 09:29 PM
*looney*

rich34
06-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Hmm not something I would do without washing my hands afterward, but is it really that big a deal?

Natalie
06-22-2009, 09:32 PM
This proves the reptillian theory. He probably saved it in his pocket as a snack for later.

Liberty Star
06-22-2009, 09:33 PM
He seems pretty media savvy otherwise, I would suspect he would have to be nervous or was trying to change the subject away from economy and other serious issues by trying to divert cameras towards his so called "kill". No US President should ever conduct himself like that.

Dr.3D
06-22-2009, 09:35 PM
This proves the reptillian theory. He probably saved it in his pocket as a snack for later.

If he really wanted to prove how quick he is, he should have snapped it up with his tongue. :D

zach
06-22-2009, 10:26 PM
I can't believe he has the gall to kill a fly bare-handed.

That's a viral issue, and it can be transmitted easily.

It's also likable to Swine Flu.

Natalie
06-22-2009, 10:44 PM
Zach, your signature is hilarious! I guess I should be telling theo that...

Working Poor
06-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Hey there is so much bacteria on everything I seriously doubt a fly is really anything to get all upset about. Everything and I do mean everything is completely covered by bacteria. It is impossible to kill all bacteria.

zach
06-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey there is so much bacteria on everything I seriously doubt a fly is really anything to get all upset about. Everything and I do mean everything is completely covered by bacteria. It is impossible to kill all bacteria.

Obama is involved with the Illuminati and is a victim of "insect bots."

The bacteria on this fly ccould kick any others in the protozoa.

roho76
06-22-2009, 10:51 PM
That wasn't a fly. He's actually bathing in the blood of a terrorist infidel.