PDA

View Full Version : RP most conservative - Baltimore Sun

undergroundrr
09-23-2007, 11:26 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.infocus23sep23,0,3508039.story?coll=bal_home_ut il

"No matter who shows up at this week's Republican presidential debate in Baltimore, it's a good bet the biggest applause will go to the most conservative man onstage.

He's Rep. Ron Paul, a perfect protest candidate for 2008. "

0zzy
09-23-2007, 11:51 AM
Paul is an old-fashioned Republican isolationist whose conservatism has a strong libertarian streak.

NON
INTER
VENTION
ISM

GET A F'IN DICTIONARY MSM!

Richie
09-23-2007, 11:56 AM
I live in Baltimore and can't stand the Baltimore Sun. This article is not very good, but at least it gets his name out.

ThePieSwindler
09-23-2007, 11:59 AM
I live in Baltimore and can't stand the Baltimore Sun. This article is not very good, but at least it gets his name out.

it seemed pretty fair to me, for the most part. They don't take any of his quotes out of context, and do allow him to speak for himself even on the civil rights vote issues. This accurately portrays him and is pretty fair, i thought it was good.

Richie
09-23-2007, 12:03 PM
it seemed pretty fair to me, for the most part. They don't take any of his quotes out of context, and do allow him to speak for himself even on the civil rights vote issues. This accurately portrays him and is pretty fair, i thought it was good.

Don't get me wrong. For the most part, it was fair. There's just a few things slipped in that I don't like. For example:

He's Rep. Ron Paul, a perfect protest candidate for 2008.

A perfect protest candidate? What's that suppost to mean?

Also, they called him an isolationist.

mport1
09-23-2007, 12:07 PM
Decent article, but why does nobody understand the definition of isolationism?

bygone
09-23-2007, 02:40 PM
Marginalized at every turn. How's that working out for them? ;)