PDA

View Full Version : American woman stripped naked and searched by Spaniards

max
06-22-2009, 04:43 PM
The year was 1898.....In Victorian era America, this cartoon depiction created an outrage. It, along with the mysterious sinking of the USS Maine got us into war......(later on we learned that the woman was only patted down by a female Spaniard.)

In 1991, it was the crying Iraqi "nurse" , who told Congress how she witnessed "babies being taken out of incubators and "smashed on the floor."

Neda of Iran (a fake video if ever I saw one!) is the latest version of the distressed female being used to manipulate us. (The Iraqi women who were gang raped in Abu Gharaib prison somehow do not merit our sympathy.)

Have a look at this drawing from 1898.....cuz those who fail to learn from history......

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.authentichistory.com/postcivilwar/saw/1898_Drawing-NY_Journal_Strip-Search.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.authentichistory.com/postcivilwar/saw/1898_Drawing-NY_Journal_Strip-Search.html&usg=__D6llcmW9Ktt2CLMqQu3Cs90lRtA=&h=1142&w=1213&sz=426&hl=en&start=1&sig2=ZxZDdMCB8v5X5M1wmzYleg&um=1&tbnid=Wl1s4chu9C8L_M:&tbnh=141&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dspanish%2Bamerican%2Bwar%2Bfemale%2Bs trip%2Bsearched%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1&ei=zQhASsrHMISpmQeI0rCMDg

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-22-2009, 04:45 PM
wasn't this posted in another thread already

Anti Federalist
06-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Meh, 100 years later and our own government does it to us on a regular basis.

max
06-22-2009, 04:52 PM

yeah...but after i posted it i felt it should have its own thread. It's a powerful statement that needs to be remembered in light of this Neda nonsense...

Neda...the woman who gets shot through the heart but doesnt fall....she sits down and then lays down on her own strength (original video shows this)

heavenlyboy34
06-22-2009, 05:27 PM
fascinating post. Thanks, OP. :)

Austin
06-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Not sure what gave you the idea that the Neda video is fake..

but I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the CIA that took her out.. It's plausible

Pericles
06-22-2009, 10:56 PM

Yes, but anarchists apparently did not consent to the forum structure, and thus refuse to be governed by the rules set up by others. :)

max
06-23-2009, 06:14 AM
Not sure what gave you the idea that the Neda video is fake..

but I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the CIA that took her out.. It's plausible

1. If you can find the original Neda video, you'll see that she sits down, and then lays down, mostly on her own (with two guys helping her sit)... Had she really been shot through the heart by a sniper...she'd would have hit the ground like a rock. If the video is to be believed, she must have been still standing after taking a rifle shot in the heart. No way!

2. It was said that Neda was at the rally with her father. The men in the video trying to help her are all young men. Why is her father not holding her as she dies? If she was 27, her dad has to be between 50 and 65 years old, Try to find a man that age in the clip. Where did he disappear to?...Don't u think he'd be there to hold his dying daughter?

3. There is not a drop of blood on her face, then, instantly, rivers come out of her nose and mouth just as someone else in the video passes his hand over her face.

4. The blood flow on her face defies gravity (out her nose, makes a left, then flows up her face covering her eye socket.

5. With all those men there, why does this sniper pick out a pretty young girl to kill? Why bring such bad publicity to the Iranian government? Who gains from this girl's "murder?"

Watch the video a few times...and u'll see its BS