PDA

View Full Version : Free the Media with Community Interactive Portals

speciallyblend
06-22-2009, 03:58 PM
This is a site that coloradomountainmedia.com created (me and my wife laura) leadvillelifestyle.com It is my hope that folks can use this type of site to free their local media. If your somewhat computer savvy then you can update this portal site and content yourself!
if not we can help you for a nominal fee!

I hope some rpforum members see the potential locally from this site. you have the potential of ad revenue at half the costs of your local newspapers and media sources!You also have the ability to promote news that your local media will not! plus most features that newspapers charge for are 100% FREE on YOUR SITE!!

If anyone is interested in getting a template that can INTERACT WITH FACEBOOK AND TWITTER(sorry caps) and have blogging/forums/ and other web applications!

then let me know, soon we will run an ad on rpforums for these interactive sites! the cost to RPF members will be far less then most!

If your interested in this template. then please let me know. I will make it affordable to Ron Paul Supporters! any questions then let me know. I will do my best to answer them!

thank you kenny note this site was just started and we are close to 1000 members already. we will be emailing those members this week to announce our launch!! leadvillelifestyle.com

speciallyblend
06-24-2009, 02:17 PM
bump , these portals sites are a great way to by-pass your local controlled media and give an open source generating website. If your a beginner/advanced or in between with computer use. these portal sites can be updated and maintained by anyone!

You can also generate ad space as well as linkage and whatever else you want to incorporate into your portal for your community to help spread info and generate income for yourself and promote your businesses as well!

coloradomountainmedia.com presents a 100% interactive portal community. website example leadvillelifestyle.com We can make these portals as simple or complex as you want depending on what you want!

If interested in one for your community or area. Then just contact me thru rpf for now. I will be making these very affordable for rpf members. thank you kenny

note they also interact with twitter and facebook! with more to come in the future!

Austin
06-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Very interesting... I don't have any use for it at the moment, but I'll certainly keep it in mind for the future.

speciallyblend
06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Very interesting... I don't have any use for it at the moment, but I'll certainly keep it in mind for the future.

yeah it is growing now. we had a national publication in san diego contact us. they are doing a story on community portal websites and they are interviewing my wife soon! i will let you know how it goes!

plus i am actually selling linkage this week and hosting services and some ad spaces as well!

gonna start 2 bigger ones for summit county and eagle soon for the ski resort communities! getting leads locally for business as well just from the web applications!

if you have any questions just let me know. thanks krippy.

it is building everyday!! and from this portal website. we have also landed 2 websites to develop! i hope others will see the potential on how they can use it to by-pass their boring local media! then you can use newspaper ads to promote all the free services the papers charge for;) once i make some money on the portal. i will let you know. that should be the key to ron paul folks ,money to be made;) and you can slash advertising costs in half for local businesses;)

speciallyblend
06-30-2009, 04:44 PM
bump, the excitement in our community is building. we secured 2 more clients. view the website leadvillelifestyle.com we will offer the template for ron paul supporters for very cheap!

are you tired of your local media ignoring stories? then become the media! this interactive site features free services that the local paper charges for. you do have to build it locally but from what i am seeing. people are excited and we have landed a few clients!

with this template you can charge a linkage fee as well as advertising spots and you can inform businesses that everything they pay for in the paper is free on your site! once you build it locally. you will become the local media and a cheaper advertising source for local business and people as well as creating a 100% interactive local community site for your citizens to debate local issues! now leadville site has just started but it will grow:)

if others are interested in doing the same for your area contact us. you will be surprised at what you can use this template for!!

free the media, free communication and the site content is driven by the users.

if i can make some money with it. i am sure you can to. coloradomountainmedia.com and leadvillelifestyle.com coming soon for the state of colorado coloradomountainlifestyle.com a fully interactive website that ties into facebook and twitter and whatever applications come in the future!!

tired of the media? become the media!