PDA

View Full Version : Mark Sanford is Missing.......

haaaylee
06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm on a shitty internet computer that won't let me right click to copy the address, but i saw the link on top the Ron Paul is the most popular Congressman link at Huffington Post.

edit: sorry, just noticed this is in general politics......

RoamZero
06-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Maybe Sanford has another Bilderburg-esque event on his itinerary :p

Knightskye
06-22-2009, 10:01 PM
YouTube - South Carolina Governor Goes Missing! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeVfFhewIjA)

Not even his wife knew where he was...

He wasn't even with his security detail.

I'm not voting for this guy.

revolutionary8
06-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Believe Me,
He's been found.

Elwar
06-23-2009, 07:15 AM
He was hiking to the Bohemian grove.

Minarchy4Sale
06-23-2009, 07:22 AM
Like the guy cant go chase tail on the weekend if he wants to? sheesh... Give the guy a break, he is probably praying somewhere.

speciallyblend
06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Like the guy cant go chase tail on the weekend if he wants to? sheesh... Give the guy a break, he is probably praying somewhere.

no matter what side your on. the whole thing sounds fishy as hell. sanford created this problem! stories are not matching up! the only person to blame is sanford himself!

wait lets blame obama:) jj

i am thinking he was getting it on with another woman or doing something he shouldn't of been. what father of 4 ignores his wife and 4 kids thru fathers day?

nothing adds up really!

the gop and many republicans are like cats chasing their own tails and then when they bite themselves. they want to blame others

the gop has no credibility to make arguments against obama spending. when they supported bush spending. basically the gop has lost any credibility, if it really had any in the first place!! after 8 yrs of bush and neo-cons. the gop has 0 credibility on the arguments against obama! instead of blaming obama. they should be blaming themselves!!