PDA

View Full Version : Tens of thousands of Chinese fight the police in Shishou

WarDog
06-22-2009, 01:15 PM
YouTube - 20090620石首一心(2)The people in Shishou are angry! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5K7U-TFDY0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2Ftens-of-thousands-of-chinese-fight-the-police-in-shishou%2F&feature=player_embedded)

Brassmouth
06-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes! That's wonderful. We need to see that in this country.

I have no idea what they were fighting about but good for them.

torchbearer
06-22-2009, 02:26 PM

There are 160,000 people signed up on the C4L website.
Don't know many police forces that could withstand those numbers- not even in D.C.

Kludge
06-22-2009, 02:36 PM

We're fighting for freedom across the globe, but the libertarians criticize and mock.

Pericles
06-22-2009, 02:38 PM

Maybe they are going to become like France, where you don't need a reason to have a riot.

jsu718
06-22-2009, 02:49 PM
From the youtube comments...

The murder of a 24yo chef was disguised as suicide at a hotel run by local officials and the drug cartel in Shihou city, Hubei province in China. Two other people died the same way in the past several years and a hush-up always ensued.

The authorities tried to take the body by force for cremation without proper legal procedures, but tens of thousands residents fought them off over several days. The government brought in 10,000 paramilitary troops, disconnected the internet over the entire city, blocked foreign and domestic reporters from entering the city, and skirmished with the locals.

The anger is sparked by corrupt officials in a system rotted to the core. Illegal land seizures, artificially inflated real estate prices, a thoroughly corrupt court and law enforcement system, murders and systematic intimidation of the citizens ...judge for yourself. Incidents such as these occur in China on a daily basis.

The person on the megaphone is an officer telling people to go back home and not to break the law. Apparently such a gathering is illegal.

Rangeley
06-22-2009, 02:51 PM
We're fighting for freedom across the globe, but the libertarians criticize and mock.

People in general or the US specifically?

DapperDan
06-22-2009, 02:53 PM
look at them scurry!

Kludge
06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
People in general or the US specifically?

Us in the U.S.

torchbearer
06-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Us in the U.S.

The Band Us or the People Us?

Kludge
06-22-2009, 03:09 PM
The Band Us or the People Us?

Taxpaying citizens of the United States are accessories to murder.

torchbearer
06-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Taxpaying citizens of the United States are accessories to murder.

You are a murderer?
Should you turn yourself in or do you require that I make that call?

Kludge
06-22-2009, 03:41 PM
You are a murderer?
Should you turn yourself in or do you require that I make that call?

:x :o

torchbearer
06-22-2009, 03:46 PM
:x :o

Your kisses can't make up for your acts of aggressions against the people of this planet.
I don't care how gay the guy in the mustache is...