PDA

View Full Version : Fear and Loathing at the 2008 Colorado Republican 4th CD Convention

InTheoryTV
06-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Fear and Loathing at the 2008 Colorado Republican 4th Congressional District Convention while representing Ron Paul on Vimeo (http://vimeo.com/5262065)

The morning of the 4th CD Republican convention. One of the tasks that were to be done at the convention was to elect 3 national delegates to go to the National Republican Convention. In Colorado delegates are not pledged to any candidate. Some of the signs seen in the video are for people wanting to be one of these delegates.

speciallyblend
06-22-2009, 11:15 AM
just reminds me how disgusting the colorado gop is.

dgr
06-22-2009, 05:04 PM
There is a GOP in Colorado, I thought that ended whith Trancredo's retirement announcement

speciallyblend
06-22-2009, 08:23 PM
There is a GOP in Colorado, I thought that ended whith Trancredo's retirement announcement

it is my hopes the rprepublicans and tp/lp/cp just create a new platform in Colorado and form a new party that unites voters under a new platform. to form a new party in Colorado you need 500 bucks and the will;)

Liberty Party, now the only catch is having all the folks in those parties swallowing their pride and forming a new coalition party!

we will see what the future holds?

edit the only good news in the cogop was there was a good portion of ron paul republicans,but they got alienated at the convention!