PDA

View Full Version : Obama at Fathers Day Town Hall - "We can build the best schools in the world..."

lookingforMrToolBar
06-21-2009, 11:53 PM
We can?
Then how come we no longer have schools but have mental institutions where kids have to go through metal detectors to go to class? Where kids are taught death education 101 and yet graduate high school unable to read or write in many cases? Where kids are taught that what they feel about what they are learning is more important than what they are supposed to be learning
This is the first time i have watched anything mainstream news related or Obama speaking in months and within 5 minutes i caught him in a lie.
To understand what is behind the decline of the American school system
read this white paper... http://cchr.org/getdownload/pubs/Psychiatric_Drugs_and_Anger_Management_Curricula_A _Perspective_on_School_Violence.pdf

rp08orbust
06-21-2009, 11:58 PM
We've already built the most expensive schools in the world. To make them the best, well, all we have to do is spend a bit more.

Anti Federalist
06-22-2009, 12:41 AM
We can?
Then how come we no longer have schools but have mental institutions where kids have to go through metal detectors to go to class? Where kids are taught death education 101 and yet graduate high school unable to read or write in many cases? Where kids are taught that what they feel about what they are learning is more important than what they are supposed to be learning
This is the first time i have watched anything mainstream news related or Obama speaking in months and within 5 minutes i caught him in a lie.
To understand what is behind the decline of the American school system
read this white paper... http://cchr.org/getdownload/pubs/Psychiatric_Drugs_and_Anger_Management_Curricula_A _Perspective_on_School_Violence.pdf

Totally off topic...

That's the best new member name I've seen in a long time.

:D

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-22-2009, 12:55 AM
"Obama asks 5 trillion dollars for a school aid package without credibility. The house obediently passes it."