PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Aliens murder some more Americans

LibertyEagle
06-21-2009, 11:40 PM
YouTube - Denny's murder suspects arrested (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h95O_W5Uy_c)

Conservative Christian
06-22-2009, 05:36 AM
The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration

Facts, Figures And Statistics On Illegal Immigration

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/

TurtleBurger
06-22-2009, 06:28 AM
I didn't hear anything in that video about the suspects being illegal aliens.

I used to eat at that Denny's pretty regularly when I lived in Albuquerque, pretty scary stuff.

Zippyjuan
06-22-2009, 11:54 AM
The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration

Facts, Figures And Statistics On Illegal Immigration

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/

http://scienceblogs.com/goodmath/2007/01/sex_crimes_and_illegal_immigra_1.php

Yet another reader sent me a great bad math link. (Keep 'em coming guys!) This one is an astonishingly nasty slight of hand, and a great example of how people misuse statistics to support a political agenda. It's by someone named "Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin", and it's an attempt to paint illegal immigrants as a bunch of filthy criminal lowlifes. It's titled "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States."

With a title like that, you'd think that she has actual data showing that nearly one million sex crimes were committed by illegal immigrants, wouldn't you? Well, you'd be wrong.

After conducting a 12 month in-depth study of illegal immigrants who committed sex crimes and murders for the time period of January 1999 through April 2006 , it is clear that the U.S. public faces a dangerous threat from sex predators who cross the U.S. borders illegally.

There were 1500 cases analyzed in depth. They included: serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides, and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants. Police reports, public records, interviews with police, and media accounts were all included. Offenders were located in 36 states, but it is clear, that the most of the offenders were located in states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants. California was number one, followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York, and Florida.

Based on population numbers of 12,000,000 illegal immigrants and the fact that young males make up more of this population than the general U.S. population, sex offenders in the illegal immigrant group make up a higher percentage. When examining ICE reports and public records, it is consistent to find sex offenders comprising 2% of illegals apprehended. Based on this 2% figure, which is conservative, there are approximately 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States.

This translates to 93 sex offenders and 12 serial sexual offenders coming across U.S. borders illegally per day. The 1500 offenders in this study had a total of 5,999 victims. Each sex offender averaged 4 victims. This places the estimate for victimization numbers around 960,000 for the 88 months examined in this study.

That's the meat of the paper - the rest is essentially a list of statistics about the 1500 crimes she actually studied.

So her argument is:

1.Of the illegal immigrants arrested for a crime, 2% were sex offenders.
2.The total numbers of illegal immigrants is approximately 12 million.
3.Therefore, you can determine the number of sex offenders in the entire population of illegal immigrants by multiplying the size of the population (12 million) by 2%, giving you 960,000.
If you actually pay attention to the numbers and how she's trying to slip them past you, it's pretty obvious what kind of scam she's pulling, but she tries to mask it behind a lot of talk about kinds of sex crimes, and why we should expect the number to be high among illegal immigrants.

Here's the trick. 2% of the convicted criminals who happen to be illegal immigrants are guilty of some kind of sex crime. Not 2% of the population of illegal immigrants. The population of convicted criminals is quite different from the population of people as a whole.

To give you an idea: according to this article by the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, in 2001, approximately 5% of the population of people in state prisons were guilty of sex offenses. The estimate of the number of people in the general population guilty of sex crimes varies - but it's generally cited as somewhere between 1/3 of 1%, and 1%.

Now - the number of people in prison is different from the number of people arrested - so those two numbers are not directly comparable. But it should give you an idea of how different statistics about people convicted of crimes can be different from the statistics about the public in general.

So, looking at real statistics, the percentage of illegals guilty of sexual crimes is probably not particularly different from the percentage of non-illegals guilty of sexual crimes. And neither percentage says much of anything about the number of guilty individuals in the population as a whole.

In summary, Dr. Schurman-Kauflin is nothing but another two-bit racist who's trying to trick people using bad math.

It is a good thing that US citizens don't commit crimes. This would be a true Eden if we could just get rid of all those pesky aliens. I say send 'em back to Mars!

http://www.californiaprogressreport.com/2008/02/immigrants_incl.html

Immigrants, Including “Illegal Aliens” in California, Have Much Lower Crime Rate than the Rest of Us
Major study debunks fear of crime wave from those who cross border from Mexico

By Frank D. Russo

A study released today by the Public Policy Institute of California (PPIC) should lay to rest the myth that immigrants, including those who are here in California illegally, are responsible for crime waves. In fact, it is just the opposite of what some xenophobes would have you believe when they try to whip up fears about crime from those who cross over from Mexico to California. Even amongst this group, the rate of criminal activities is substantially lower than those who are native born Americans.

“Crime, Corrections, and California: What Does Immigration Have to Do with it?”, based on U.S. Census data, looks at the data from multiple points of view and probes for a different outcome. But in 26 pages of rigorous analysis, this is what the authors conclude:

• People born outside the United States make up about 35 percent of California’s adult population but represent only about 17 percent of the state prison population.

• U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated in state prisons at rates up to 3.3 times higher than foreign-born men.

• Among men ages 18-40 – the age group most likely to commit crime – those born in the United States are 10 times more likely than immigrants to be in county jail or state prison.

• Noncitizen men from Mexico ages 18-40 – a group disproportionately likely to have entered the United States illegally – are more than 8 times less likely than U.S.-born men in the same age group to be in a correctional setting (0.48% vs. 4.2%).

• California cities with a higher share of recent immigrants have lower property and violent crime rates than in those with fewer immigrants.

DAaaMan64
06-22-2009, 12:08 PM
It's interesting to wonder if the crime caused by illegal immigration would be different if the borders were open. Libertarians and secretly Ron Paul (I think) believe in open borders provided there is no entitlement program that an immigrant can take advantage of. (I agree with this) So then how does crime play into this?

dannno
06-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I grew up from age 6 - 14 only a few miles from the biggest illegal worker encampment in Southern California. Thousands of illegal aliens all living in an encampment, with their own restaurant and soccer field, tucked away in the hills behind the flower fields..

Never had any problems. None of the kids at my school were raped. Can't think of a single incident or stolen item that could have been definitively attributed to an illegal alien. Someone tried to break into our house when I was 10, I scared them away. The intruder was white.

So I think the scare mongers are full of it. I don't think we should be giving government benefits to illegals, but I don't think scaring people into thinking illegal aliens are inherently bad people is the way to go either, because in my experience they'd be wrong.

apropos
06-22-2009, 12:11 PM

It is a good thing that US citizens don't commit crimes. This would be a true Eden if we could just get rid of all those pesky aliens. I say send 'em back to Mars!

Speaking of sleight of hand, Mr. Chu-Carroll ignores the uniform, 100% criminal status of every illegal alien. Every single illegal alien in the country has broken state and federal law to reside here - by any legal definition they are engaging in criminal behavior.

Lord Xar
06-22-2009, 12:13 PM
If illegal, send them all back to their country of origin. GET THEM THE PHUK OUT!

There will NEVER be an end to the entitlements so that is not an option. Government will never reduce its power, they need dependents. So the alternative IS, to FOLLOW THE RULES and ENFORCE the rules. Sorry, but if we keep
enabling other countries to send their problems north, those countries will forever be corrupt and create an environment in which their people are scrambling to leave. A great way to export the opposition.

LibertyEagle
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
I didn't hear anything in that video about the suspects being illegal aliens.
Did you miss the part about Immigration being called?

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Not newsworthy imo.

Americans murdered Americans today too. No reason to shine a light on them and not others is my point.

They are people who deserve the same freedoms as everyone, it's not like they are a lesser species because they happened to be born in a different country.

dannno
06-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Speaking of sleight of hand, Mr. Chu-Carroll ignores the uniform, 100% criminal status of every illegal alien. Every single illegal alien in the country has broken state and federal law to reside here - by any legal definition they are engaging in criminal behavior.

So??? I smoke herb every day, that is a crime by Federal Statute, but I hardly consider myself a criminal!!

When the illegal aliens STEAL something from someone or hurt someone, then I will consider them criminal. Until then, that's your own definition of criminal so don't push it on me.

RM918
06-22-2009, 12:32 PM
While I think illegal immigrants are exactly that, illegal, and should be returned to their respective origins regardless of sob stories until they're prepared to enter the country legally, no question, I hardly believe in this demonizing. While it might be more likely to believe that anyone who's prepared to illegally enter a country may be more likely to shirk laws in respect to someone who hasn't, I can hardly say the same of felony crime.

The law should be taken seriously, but I believe our immigration policy is likely part of the problem. I know a guy who was coming in from Britain, a software engineer, who had a company and stuff lined up. He could never get in, however, because the visa he had to obtain, the exact name escapes me, was issued either once every year or two years, there were only something like 57,000 available and they were usually gone within a few hours of them being made available. I think the limits need to be relaxed. He actually would've been better off if he hopped a fence, though because he's white perhaps he wouldn't have.

While I say send them all back, unconditionally, I also don't believe they're some evil population actively corrupting the country and that if the cancer were cut out, all would be fine.

LibertyEagle
06-22-2009, 12:32 PM
So??? I smoke herb every day, that is a crime by Federal Statute, but I hardly consider myself a criminal!!

When the illegal aliens STEAL something from someone or hurt someone, then I will consider them criminal. Until then, that's your own definition of criminal so don't push it on me.

Well, the guys in the video HAVE hurt someone. So, do you consider THEM criminal?

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Well, the guys in the video HAVE hurt someone. So, do you consider THEM criminal?

He said it in the text you are quoting. :confused:

When the illegal aliens STEAL something from someone or hurt someone, then I will consider them criminal.

LibertyEagle
06-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Not newsworthy imo.

Americans murdered Americans today too. No reason to shine a light on them and not others is my point.

They are people who deserve the same freedoms as everyone,
Yes. In their own country.

it's not like they are a lesser species because they happened to be born in a different country.

No one said they are a lesser species. They have their own country and if they want to come to ours, we have immigration laws that should be respected. There are a number of people in line who have followed the law, and they're not too pleased either about the fact that some have thwarted the law and come right on in.

We can't afford this, Josh. We can't feed, educate and provide health care to the world. If we do not get our own act together and get back on our feet, we will not be here to help anyone else in the future. More than that, we have enough citizens who do not have the least idea what made our country great and the principles upon which it was founded. We certainly don't need to open the flood gates and bring in a whole lot more; some of whom believe that a good chunk of our country belongs to Aztlan. :rolleyes: The illegal alien invasion of our country is being allowed, no, encouraged, for a reason.

He said it in the text you are quoting. :confused:
No he didn't. He said "when". Thus, the question.

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 12:52 PM
I didn't mention support of the welfare, healthcare, and education that illegal immigrants get here.

Your OP has nothing to do with those things which are the sources of the problem of allowing illegal immigration. Our government handouts.

People are murdered every day.

Why paint a group of people for being "bad" when they are not really known for being "bad" for those reasons?

LibertyEagle
06-22-2009, 01:02 PM
I didn't mention support of the welfare, healthcare, and education that illegal immigrants get here.

Your OP has nothing to do with those things which are the source of the problem. Our government handouts.
That's part of the problem. Not all of it. Once upon a time, we allowed people to immigrate here who wanted to become Americans, they learned our foundational principles, they proved they would not be a financial burden and were cleared from having any infectious diseases. We also didn't allow flooding to occur; especially not from any one country.

Not anymore.

People are murdered every day.
Well, hell Josh, why not just let all the murderers out of prison and let them walk the streets. I mean, people are murdered every day.

Why paint a group of people for being "bad" when they are not really known for being "bad" for those reasons?
I didn't paint all illegal aliens as bad. The title of the thread was "Illegal aliens murder some more Americans" and that is a factual statement.

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Your thread implies that illegal immigrants are murdering thugs.

There are bad apples in every crowd. Illegal immigrants are not known for being more prone to murder people.

You don't make threads titled Americans murder some more Americans today.

You've singled them out for reasons that they are not known to cause problems for.

It's like implying that Constitutional Ron Paul supporters are likely to be domestic terrorists.

apropos
06-22-2009, 01:10 PM

But they are hurting me...via the tax dollars needed to fund the overburdened emergency rooms, public schools, and highways these millions of illegals use. Their presence steals even more money out of my pocket.

We can say how these tax-funded services shouldn't exist, but guess what...they do. Millions of illegal aliens use and abuse them.

Once you end those tax-funded services, you can tell me that illegals aren't a problem, but until that day, they are a serious, harmful problem to the taxpayers of this country.

Dr.3D
06-22-2009, 01:12 PM
While I love the Mexican people, I don't like them when they come here illegally.
Let them get the permission they are required to get and then they can come here and work like anyone else. If they don't have the permission, then they should be kept out of our country till they do.

I don't understand why so many people yell about national sovereignty and then cry that we should allow anybody and everybody to just go over the border willy-nilly. There are borders for a reason, if there were no borders then there would be no countries and if there were no countries, then what sovereignty would we have?

Krugerrand
I grew up from age 6 - 14 only a few miles from the biggest illegal worker encampment in Southern California. Thousands of illegal aliens all living in an encampment, with their own restaurant and soccer field, tucked away in the hills behind the flower fields..

Never had any problems. None of the kids at my school were raped. Can't think of a single incident or stolen item that could have been definitively attributed to an illegal alien. Someone tried to break into our house when I was 10, I scared them away. The intruder was white.

So I think the scare mongers are full of it. I don't think we should be giving government benefits to illegals, but I don't think scaring people into thinking illegal aliens are inherently bad people is the way to go either, because in my experience they'd be wrong.

The dangerous crowd appears to be those involved with illegal drugs - not those looking to earn cash. Stop the drug war ... stop the violence.

LibertyEagle
Your thread implies that illegal immigrants are murdering thugs.
That's your take. Not mine. Some illegal aliens ARE murdering thugs.

There are bad apples in every crowd.
True. But, it is a crowd, complete with apples, that we do not need to have here.

Illegal immigrants are not known for being more prone to murder people.
I didn't say they were.

You don't make threads titled Americans murder some more Americans today.

Apparently, I do. EDIT: Illegal aliens are NOT Americans, Josh. If and when they become so, I'll drop "illegal aliens" from the description.

You've singled them out for reasons that they are not known to cause problems for.
They did in this case, Josh.

It's like implying that Constitutional Ron Paul supporters are likely to be domestic terrorists.
Sorry, I don't see it.

JoshLowry
06-22-2009, 01:28 PM
I'll make some analogies for you later. Running out door.

I'm not calling them Americans. I am saying that they don't murder any more than your average American. Hence my point that you don't make a thread every time an American murders someone.

rpfan2008
06-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Obama may recruit many of his future Civilian Defence Force foot soldiers from the illegals. Because one of his options for economic recovery includes making a civil defence force, and it has already been made clear that illegals should expect more from govt. spending schemes.

This may happen if a truly Alex Jones style police state comes to America, I hope you know how the British empire succeeded in becoming the vast empire it became. Pitching one ethnic group against another.

Zippyjuan
06-22-2009, 01:38 PM
While I do not support giving things like medicare benefits or school tuition and the like to illegal aliens, trying to protray them all as criminals and rapists and scaring people is not a valid picture of illegal aliens. They commit FEWER crimes per capita than residents do. We would actually be better off in that case of getting rid of all the legal citizens since they commit more crimes.

heavenlyboy34
06-22-2009, 01:43 PM
While I love the Mexican people, I don't like them when they come here illegally.
Let them get the permission they are required to get and then they can come here and work like anyone else. If they don't have the permission, then they should be kept out of our country till they do.

I don't understand why so many people yell about national sovereignty and then cry that we should allow anybody and everybody to just go over the border willy-nilly. There are borders for a reason, if there were no borders then there would be no countries and if there were no countries, then what sovereignty would we have?

Individual sovereignty. :cool::):D

acptulsa
06-22-2009, 01:45 PM
Running out door.

Well thank heavens! I was afraid I'd have to ban one of you two. ;)

strapko
06-22-2009, 01:48 PM
I would like to see a thread now for every murder illegal or not, gay or not... just to be fair.

dgr
06-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Dept of Homeland swcurity, in 2002 began keeping a list of American Citizens killed by illegal alliens Last year that number was over 3,000.
Add 12 million to the welfare rolls, universal health care, social security, they will not be able to tax you enough to pay for it

CALL CONGRESS TODAY NO AMNESTY, NO BAILOUTS NO CAP AND TRADE !!!!!!

Conservative Christian
06-23-2009, 01:32 AM
They commit FEWER crimes per capita than residents do.

^ BULLSHIT!

Your bogus statistics from the New World Order-controlled Public Policy Institute of California are a joke.

The PPIC is a leftist New World Order think tank, that was established with a $70 million dollar endowment from none other than Bill Hewlett, of Hewlett-Packard fame.

Hewlett was your typical corporate socialist who wanted to exploit the illegals for financial gain, knowing they're willing to work for very little pay and virtually no benefits. The same reason Gates, Bush, McCain etc. all pushed hard to pass an amnesty bill.

Conservative Christian
06-23-2009, 01:39 AM

It is a good thing that US citizens don't commit crimes. This would be a true Eden if we could just get rid of all those pesky aliens. I say send 'em back to Mars![/url]

Oh, Zippy read it at "scienceblogs.com"! Gee, since it has "science" in the title, everything at that site MUST be true! :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO! :p

tpreitzel
06-23-2009, 01:48 AM
Oh, Zippy read it at "scienceblogs.com"! Gee, since it has "science" in the title, everything at that site MUST be true! :rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO! :p

Personally, I've seen so many examples of dubious references from JippyJuan that I don't even lend any credence to his remarks. These forums are filled with these dubious references like the one from Jippy implying the US has never experienced a hyperinflation... This reply may sound a bit harsh, but it's simply verifiable fact with a bit of searching... ;)

Conservative Christian
06-23-2009, 01:59 AM
"At the federal level, the number of criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at the end of calendar year 2001 to about 49,000 at the end of calendar year 2004--a 15 percent increase. The
percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent. The majority of criminal aliens incarcerated at the end of calendar year 2004 were identified as citizens of Mexico.

We estimate the federal cost of incarcerating criminal aliens--BOP's cost to incarcerate criminals and reimbursements to state and local governments under SCAAP--totaled approximately $5.8 billion for calendar years 2001 through 2004. BOP's cost to incarcerate criminal aliens rose from about $950 million in 2001 to about $1.2 billion in 2004--a 14 percent increase. Federal reimbursements for incarcerating criminal aliens in state prisons and local jails declined from $550 million in 2001 to $280 million in 2004,
in a large part due to a reduction in congressional appropriations."

http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05337r.html

apropos
06-23-2009, 07:08 AM
The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent. The majority of criminal aliens incarcerated at the end of calendar year 2004 were identified as citizens of Mexico.

BOP's cost to incarcerate criminal aliens rose from about $950 million in 2001 to about $1.2 billion in 2004--a 14 percent increase.

Good post. Those harmless, law-abiding illegals that constitute 27% of our federal prison population and consume $1.2B+ of tax dollars sure are a blessing to this country.

Minarchy4Sale
06-23-2009, 07:12 AM

who cares if US citizens commit crimes. The fact remains that by their very presence, illegal immigrants have chosen a life in open defiance of US law, and there very presence is criminal. By definition, all illegal immigrants are criminals, and it is a FACT that they commit violent crimes more often than their legal immigrant and citizen counterparts.

TurtleBurger
06-23-2009, 07:13 AM
"At the federal level, the number of criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at the end of calendar year 2001 to about 49,000 at the end of calendar year 2004--a 15 percent increase. The
percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent. The majority of criminal aliens incarcerated at the end of calendar year 2004 were identified as citizens of Mexico.

We estimate the federal cost of incarcerating criminal aliens--BOP's cost to incarcerate criminals and reimbursements to state and local governments under SCAAP--totaled approximately $5.8 billion for calendar years 2001 through 2004. BOP's cost to incarcerate criminal aliens rose from about $950 million in 2001 to about $1.2 billion in 2004--a 14 percent increase. Federal reimbursements for incarcerating criminal aliens in state prisons and local jails declined from $550 million in 2001 to $280 million in 2004,
in a large part due to a reduction in congressional appropriations."

http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05337r.html

I bet if we legalized marijuana that number would drop by 95%.

Minarchy4Sale
06-23-2009, 07:16 AM

Perhaps you were too young to notice. I moved away from those flower fields just last year. I can tell you that the criminal impact of the illegal immigrant community on Southern California is HUGE. Sex slaves, drugs, random street violence, gang activity, the list goes on and on.

Conservative Christian
06-27-2009, 06:50 PM
I bet if we legalized marijuana that number would drop by 95%.

You need a reality check. :rolleyes:

The article is talking about FEDERAL prisoners who've committed FEDERAL crimes---FELONIES.

We're talking murder, armed robbery, rape, sex slave rings etc.

Reason
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
Not newsworthy imo.

They are people who deserve the same freedoms as everyone, it's not like they are a lesser species because they happened to be born in a different country.

agreed.

Conservative Christian
06-27-2009, 07:38 PM
"Ignoring the "minor crime" such as ID theft and property crimes being committed by illegal aliens, here is a summary on some of the collateral damage reaped in crimes as a result of tolerating illegal aliens in the USA:

* In Los Angeles, 95% of some 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicides are for illegal aliens. About 67% of the 17,000 outstanding fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.

* There are currently over 400,000 unaccounted for illegal alien criminals with outstanding deportation orders. At least one fourth of these are hard core criminals.

* 80,000 to 100,000 illegal aliens who have been convicted of serious crimes are walking the streets. Based on studies they will commit an average of 13 serious crimes per perpetrator.

* Illegal aliens are involved in criminal activities at a rate that is 2-5 times their representative proportion of the population.

* In 1980, our Federal and state facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens but at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in U.S. correctional facilities at a cost of about $6.8 billion per year.

* 56% of illegal aliens charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.

* Illegal aliens commit between 700,000 to 1,289,000 or more crimes per year.

* Illegal aliens commit at least 2,158 murders each year – a number that represents three times greater participation than their proportion of the population.

* Illegal alien sexual predators commit an estimated 130,909 sexual crimes each year.

* There may be as many as 240,000 illegal alien sex offenders circulating throughout America. Based on studies, they will commit an average of 8 sex crimes per perpetrator before being caught.

* Nearly 63% of illegal alien sex offenders had been deported on another offense prior to committing the sex crime.

* Only 2% of the illegal alien sex offenders in one study had no history of criminal behavior, beyond crossing the border illegally.

* In Operation Predator, ICE arrested and deported 6,085 illegal alien pedophiles. Some studies suggest each pedophile molests average of 148 children. If so, that could be as many as 900,580 victims.

* Nobody knows how big the Sex Slave problem is but it is enormous.

* The very brutal MS-13 gang has over 15,000 members and associates in at least 115 different cliques in 33 states."

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_of_illegal_immigration_crime_summary.html

Conservative Christian
06-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Not newsworthy imo.

You're in denial.

Precisely why we DON'T need the thousands of additional murders perpetrated by illegals. We've got plenty of our own home-grown murderers, so we don't need murderers from foreign countries substantially increasing the total.

^Straw man alert!

Nobody is claiming that they're a "lesser species". The hard fact is, illegals commit thousands of serious crimes per year, and a substantial percentage of them are on the welfare rolls.

Libertarians are always giving lip service to getting government "out of our back pocket", but many of them support the illegal alien invasion of the last several decades, which has created the largest expansion of the welfare state since Johnson's socialist "Great Society" in the 1960's.

Pro-illegal immigration libertarians and welfare state socialists have joined forces to rob U.S. taxpayers of billions of dollars per year.