PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul YouTube Series

be2112
06-21-2009, 01:27 PM
For the past few months I have been wondering what I could do to help spread the word when it comes to Ron Paul and liberty. It was today that I thought it might be a good idea to create a series of YouTube videos about current events and what Ron Paul/Libertarians think is happening/what should be done. I thought each video would consist of clips of Ron Paul and maybe some text. Something like the Ron Paul "Don't Tread on Me" video done for the 2008 presidential election for Ron Paul. But each video would focus on a specific issue; for instance like the current healthcare issue or Iranian protests. Most of the videos on YouTube are just clips of Ron Paul on news programs. I would like to tell the whole story about each issue. What does everyone think? I would like to hear suggestions.

someperson
06-21-2009, 01:33 PM
This is a great idea :)

I remember Aravoth mentioning something about how he was going to create videos targeting those individuals who are taking this country in the wrong direction. I'm not sure if he's still working on those, but a campaign like you're suggesting could complement his videos nicely.

mediahasyou
06-21-2009, 05:23 PM
Make sure your videos don't have Warner Bros copyrighted music (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_Warner_Bros._Records_artists) because youtube will pull your videos.