PDA

View Full Version : Operation Destabilize Iran

awake
06-21-2009, 09:20 AM
Any one notice the smell of CIA in the air?

dude58677
06-21-2009, 10:02 AM

YouTube - CIA, Iran and the Election Riots - June 14, 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwUZ-u6KFo)

Magicman
06-21-2009, 10:13 AM

It's like the movie Die Hard 4. The guy has control over the resources and wrecks havoc all over the city.

The CIA has control over the social networking sites like Twitter, myspace, etc. and I believe they have stake over piracy sites the other day Piratebay.org ran a link to hack into Iranian sites; so any place they can instigate the protestors they've been using torrent / social networking sites for this agenda.

It's not a surprise as these torrent sites have been losing their battles who knows what there doing. Just look at when Youtube lost the battle they gave all the IPs to Viacom. This must be apart of their agenda to have control over social networking resources so they can instigate skirmishes like what happened in Iran. They planned this well.

It's pretty obvious...the CIA has been making huge Twitter lists and mass mailing numbers to start incidents with protestors because these networks are so popular with the youth.

CasualApathy
06-21-2009, 12:10 PM
If this is the way they will go about regime change from now on im all for it. After all, the choice is for the Iranian people to make no matter the inflences, it is not a foreign army invading.

Imperial
06-21-2009, 12:27 PM

In Iran? Not so much.

In 03 or 04 our entire spy network in Iran crashed because an idiot sent the locations of every CIA agent in Iran to a double agent by a mistake.

Also, working with Israel to screw with Iran has empirically failed up to this point.

I know about the report in 07 about Bush's black ops, but that was authorization to start up. In Iraq, we didn't have huge numbers on the ground for intelligence. Most of it was bought from expatriates who lied or from an extremely disorganized network.

You think the US could throw up a huge network to coordinate millions of protesters that fast? Sure, there was underlying discontent to capitalize on. But why does it necessarily HAVE to have the CIA start it up?

The simple fact is, it is an internal power play. The protests have gotten so big because one corrupt politician, Rafsanjani, wants his old power back from Khamenei, who took dominance after 1993. Khamenei cant pimp-slap the protesters with the IRGC because he risks de facto impeachment from the Assembly of Religious Experts or irrelevence. The whole reason Khamenei can stay in power is that he stays on the sidelines except when necessary. Rafsanjani has to incite Khamenei to big political action to make him vulnerable to attack.

It's like the movie Die Hard 4. The guy has control over the resources and wrecks havoc all over the city.

The CIA has control over the social networking sites like Twitter, myspace, etc. and I believe they have stake over piracy sites the other day Piratebay.org ran a link to hack into Iranian sites; so any place they can instigate the protestors they've been using torrent / social networking sites for this agenda.

It's not a surprise as these torrent sites have been losing their battles who knows what there doing. Just look at when Youtube lost the battle they gave all the IPs to Viacom. This must be apart of their agenda to have control over social networking resources so they can instigate skirmishes like what happened in Iran. They planned this well.

It's pretty obvious...the CIA has been making huge Twitter lists and mass mailing numbers to start incidents with protestors because these networks are so popular with the youth.

Any proof for this claim?

mediahasyou
06-21-2009, 05:45 PM
If this is the way they will go about regime change from now on im all for it. After all, the choice is for the Iranian people to make no matter the inflences, it is not a foreign army invading.

You wont say that when the next 9/11 happens. They will shut down this place like it's 1984.

Spike
06-21-2009, 06:04 PM
I was cautious to believe it at first. But now that I've looked at the evidence, it is not surprising at all.

Check out a new piece of mines,
http://disquietreservations.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-hear-drums-of-war.html