Matt Collins
09-23-2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.justin.tv/ronpaul/36710/Ron_Paul_speech_at_Chicago_rally_Septemb

trispear
09-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Wow!! The applause is deafening. Over 1k people there?:D

bygone
09-23-2007, 09:39 AM
I am glad to see he is getting more confident.

KramerDSP
09-23-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm on another thread trying to get this transferred to googlevideo so that the video screensize can be adjusted. As it currently stands, it is very difficult to see the interpreter, and if I was able to adjust it to full size (googlevideo allows this), I would be able to mass e-mail this to about a hundred people at once and give them unrestricted access to Dr. Paul and his message of freedom.

Corydoras
09-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Who has a file of the video that can be moved to Google, does anyone know?

Pedro TT
09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
subscribed....

max
09-23-2007, 03:44 PM
that sign language girl is an annoying distraction. I bet there wasnt a single deaf person in the audience. PC at its worst. I hope the campaign didnt have to pay her

Nefertiti
09-23-2007, 03:52 PM
I think sign language interpreters are great! You could actually feel Ron Paul's passion watching her. She was very expressive. From where I was sitting though with the whole room in view she wasn't so intrusive. In fact, I think he should have thanked her at the end.

The city of Chicago has them at free concerts. At a Kenny Rogers concert I attended they had 2 rotating. They were actually as interesting to watch as Kenny Rogers.

cjhowe
09-23-2007, 03:59 PM
that sign language girl is an annoying distraction. I bet there wasnt a single deaf person in the audience. PC at its worst. I hope the campaign didnt have to pay her

You've gotta love her sign chanting "Ron Paul" at the beginning.

Matt Collins
09-23-2007, 09:25 PM
Don't tell anyone (ha ha), but this video which captured the energy of the crowd so well and it moved me so much I actually shed a few tears in excitement (and yes I'm a straight heterosexual male)

Matt Collins
09-23-2007, 09:26 PM
that sign language girl is an annoying distraction. I bet there wasnt a single deaf person in the audience. PC at its worst. I hope the campaign didnt have to pay herShe should be further off the side of the stage. At concerts there is usually a special deaf section with the interpreter in front not visible to most of the crowd, but right in front of the deaf section. That way the rest of the audience isn't distracted by someone flailing their arms around.

bygone
09-23-2007, 09:29 PM
Don't tell anyone (ha ha), but this video which captured the energy of the crowd so well and it moved me so much I actually shed a few tears in excitement (and yes I'm a straight heterosexual male)

Your secrets are safe with us, of course.

Matt Collins
09-24-2007, 12:44 PM
Your secrets are safe with us, of course.ha ha ;)