PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul Going to be on 60 Minutes?

Geronimo
09-23-2007, 07:48 AM
If so, when?

risiusj
09-23-2007, 08:12 AM
Nobody's sure.

The only news we got was that the 60 Minutes crew was going to be at his Washington office. It could be for a segment about him or a group candidate report.

We'll have to wait and see.

Geronimo
09-23-2007, 08:26 AM
I think that if this was going to happen it'd have to be been confirmed somewhere by now.

Not to be all negative, but something tells me that it's not going to happen.

theseus51
09-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Once somebody does an article, citing a source other than Free Market News Network. Then I'll believe the interview is going down. Till then, I'm very skeptical, as they've been wrong in the past.

cujothekitten
09-23-2007, 12:40 PM
There's a possibility he'll be on tonight. Why do I say that? They're doing a segment on medical marijuana and the possibility of profit from selling the plant. They might have interviewed him for the segment since he's one of the only congressmen that supports decriminalization.

Usually when they do an entire segment about a person they follow him/her around for a couple days so I don't think it'll be all about Ron. More than likely they interviewed him for a topic they were going to be discussing.

walt
09-23-2007, 12:53 PM
There's a possibility he'll be on tonight. Why do I say that? They're doing a segment on medical marijuana and the possibility of profit from selling the plant. They might have interviewed him for the segment since he's one of the only congressmen that supports decriminalization.

Usually when they do an entire segment about a person they follow him/her around for a couple days so I don't think it'll be all about Ron. More than likely they interviewed him for a topic they were going to be discussing.

(CBS) Sunday, Sep. 23, 2007
PRESIDENT AHMADINEJAD - In an exclusive interview timed to his visit to the United Nations next week, the Iranian leader addresses accusations that his country has given weapons to Iraqi insurgents and is skeptical Americans would be offended by his intentions to visit Ground Zero. Scott Pelley reports. Robert Anderson and Casey Morgan are the producers.

POT SHOPS - The law some thought would put medical marijuana in pharmacies has created chaos according to critics, who say there are now "pot dealers in storefronts" who are selling to anyone with a doctor's note. Morley Safer reports. David Browning is the producer.

THE MATCH OF HIS LIFE - At the chessboard, he was a legend, becoming the world’s top-ranked player at 22 and remaining there almost continuously until his retirement. But now Garry Kasparov has his hand in Russian politics, where his opponent, Vladimir Putin, seems to have the upper hand. Steve Kroft reports. Andy Court and Keith Sharman are the producers.