PDA

View Full Version : Whatever came of sending The Revolution book and DVDs to delegates?

Eric21ND
06-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Didn't we put Ron Paul's book and a DVD in the hands of every delegate last year? Have you gotten any feedback about this effort? I'm kind of curious if its changed any minds since their boy McCain was stomped in the general election. I wonder if any of them have done a little soul searching after that defeat and maybe looked into Ron Paul and the Campaign For Liberty more?

pacelli
06-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I remember some posts about delegates throwing away the DVDs.

dr. hfn
06-20-2009, 12:33 PM
How much did that operation cost again?

pacelli
06-20-2009, 12:50 PM

Probably as much as the Ron Paul Racing scam or the Ron Paul Revolution UFC scam, but definitely not as much as the Ron Paul blimp.

I'm glad we've gone through all of these great ideas that ended up doing nothing in terms of a significant number of votes, so we don't have to learn through experience next time (if there is one).

Eric21ND
06-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Probably as much as the Ron Paul Racing scam or the Ron Paul Revolution UFC scam, but definitely not as much as the Ron Paul blimp.

I'm glad we've gone through all of these great ideas that ended up doing nothing in terms of a significant number of votes, so we don't have to learn through experience next time (if there is one).
What was the Ron Paul UFC scam?

I remember posting that we should target those events for handing out information.

Eric21ND
06-20-2009, 03:21 PM
In the grand scheme of things very little I believe.

dr. hfn
06-20-2009, 05:33 PM
So does anyone know if it had any effect? Anyone talk to the former delegates?

ItsTime
06-20-2009, 05:40 PM

What are you talking about? The blimp got Ron Paul a whole 2.5% in the areas it flew in! :cool:

pacelli
06-20-2009, 08:28 PM
What are you talking about? The blimp got Ron Paul a whole 2.5% in the areas it flew in! :cool:

2.5% for 250,000 per month. So 52% would cost ;) ;)

pacelli
06-20-2009, 08:31 PM
What was the Ron Paul UFC scam?

I remember posting that we should target those events for handing out information.

We are currently taking donations to sponsor CUNG LE in his upcoming title fight with legend Frank Shamrock. Cung Le's biggest test in MMA will happen on Saturday March 29th in San Jose CA. This is to be a FREE event on Showtime March 29th.

It gets us Ron Paul on the beltline or thigh and he will be wearing a Ron Paul shirt when he walks in the ring! But that's not all! He will also say, "I'd like to thank the Ron Paul Revolution" in a post fight plug aired around the world on Showtime!

http://www.donatonet.com/ringside/

dr. hfn
06-21-2009, 07:06 PM
Does anyone know how the delegates were affected?